>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.6vcmedfsv
tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/les-deux-suspects-sont-alexandre-bissonnette-et-mohamed-khadir
journaldequebec.com/2017/01/29/des-coups-de-feu-dans-un-mosquee-de-sainte-foy
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/at-least-five-killed-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo... Awoo never chnages

best president ever

Go to first

This one was first....

That's fine. America first.

b

so this is how the general of trump ends...

yes

ptg is dead! bpfframpf is finished!

page 7...

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.6vcmedfsv

If Trump did launch a coup, hypothetically, would you back him?
i.e. if he was explicitly overturning the constitution, separation of powers and all the rest of it.
I'm not setting this out in a negative light (as the link does, obviously), I just think it's an interesting scenario so I'd like to know if Americans would offer any support.

Assume that with popular support, the coup itself will succeed. The end result being either indefinite suspension of democracy, or continued elections etc in a manner even more fake and inconsequential than they were beforehand. (i.e. just a process of rubber-stamping.)

Would you support a coup only in qualified circumstances (say, Hillary was going to run again and it looked likely she'd win this time), or more broadly hold loyalty to Trump?

I'm not saying I think it's happening, I emphasise. I just think it's an interesting thought experiment.

ded

Everybody was up late with the leaf happening.

Threadly reminder that Canada is dead

NEVER AGAIN

M A D
M A N

Will this be stopped?

(reposting as it got eaten by the bump limit)
My point is that there are two separated processes involved and you are conveniently leaving one out.

1) paying taxes
2) deciding what to do with said taxes.

Leftists do 1) and, up until Trump's innauguration, also did 2) so up until then what you say was correct.

But the millisecond Trump became president chosen on a platform of "no money for refugees" 2) ceased to be true.

Leftists pay taxes now but it is not for refugees anymore. If they want to welcome refugees it must be in their dime because their taxes are going to be used to bring jobs back to America now.

That's the nature of representative democracy. You have to both pay taxes and choose how to spend it.

Leftists do not pay for refugees with their taxes anymore.

:(

N E V E R
get tired of winning m8s

>page 1
we did it mika

I'm not clicking that link

NO LONGER

>still can't give any information

Canada is fucked

Fine, ignore the link and answer the question itself.

They have stores all around the world, they may do it in Germany, Sweden and France.

BEST PRESIDENT

BEST TIMELINE

"events happening around the world" was referenced by the mosque shooting press conference.

We are going to need a second wall.

Their stocks are already taking a major dive over this. No one wants allahu snackbars making their latte machiatos for them with their pube beards getting into the coffee.

>9
>11

Les deux suspects sont Alexandre Bissonnette et Mohamed Khadir

(google translate)

The two suspects are Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/les-deux-suspects-sont-alexandre-bissonnette-et-mohamed-khadir

The best part about Starbucks hiring rapefugees is that the liberals will finally start having to interact more with the rapists they advocate for.

So did they ever find out who did the shooting in Quebec? Leafboy calling it a "Terror attack against muslims" lel

Awoo... Awoo has chnages

Camds was alway this

>10,000 refugees over 5 years
So next to nobody?

Will Starbucks even be a company in 5 years?

New audio from the attack

>hold press conference
>give no information

Jesus Christ

Suspect dialed 911 to confess to the shooting?

PLS BE REAL

They want the bad "dudes" to have time to get to Canada before they reveal that it is Muslims and do the same as USA and stop taking in people from certain countries.

I doubt it. But even indulging in answering this question has no bright side, only potential to become

> Sup Forums TRUMP SUPPORTERS BACK COUP

Not clicking it, not answering it. I recommend people to do the same.

Hope all that virtue signaling is worth the hefty fine

or your workers not knowing english

>We don't want to discuss the origin of the shooter
>we're still investingating

>me confronting the female driver who totaled my car

I laughed like a retard. He does this shit on purpose.

You suffer from retardation, were you even following the conversation?
Some user said that Leftists should welcome refugges in their own homes if they wanna support them, I simply said that we have a welfare state and that we can help people indirectly, I didn't even talk about Trump

Did you ever noticed how Tiny President Trumps hands are?

When does the american DHS tell everyone who the shooter was?

So really, what's the path from here? Is anything going to be done to placate the autistic screeching or is Trump just going to drive them all to suicide?
I'm getting realllll tired of the righteous indignation from the left why Trump does exactly what he said hed do

Talk of a coup from the real press would have unreasonably inflammatory consequences.

It's no more harmful a question than the "Message from the Hillary universe" LARPing

They wont do shit. what do you think how many German companies claimed they wanted to hire the refugees, even claimed they needed the refugees. Our 500 biggest companies hired exactly 50 (fifty) refugees. Most were minimum wage jobs at our mail.

My god they're literally avoiding any question that doesn't depict the situation as an islamophobic crime, the denial is real.

Trump is basically done at this point. His approval ratings are at an all time low for any President. The courts will find his order unconstitutional. There will be protests indefinitely.

>this fat kike bitch on fox and friends

trudelle getting a little triggered

fucking jokes here bud

>can't answer that
>I'm not gonna answer that question
>we cannot say right now
>we're not gonna talk about that

This is hilarious

>Actually showing violence on a female on TV

Damn. That is something I have not saw in awhile. Normally the 5'4 110 woman is working over 6'2-6'4 200-220 pound with her mad detective skills.

>"dudes"
I love my president

nice blog faggot.

Yup it's over. Drumpf killed the party of Lincoln.

>REEEEEEEE
Delicious.

journaldequebec.com/2017/01/29/des-coups-de-feu-dans-un-mosquee-de-sainte-foy

>Trump just going to drive them all to suicide?
There is no other path, these people cannot be salvaged.

Canada is going to be a second mexico at this rate, except with abduls instead of pedros

Can someone find these guys on social media? If they have a footprint they're legit

Did you ever notice your grammar is terrible?

Supreme court pick tomorrow night lads and lasses

yes, but these are California hyper liberals
They are more than willing to run their businesses into the ground for their ideology

His approval ratings are at an all time low for any President

This is objectively false

>are you a bad enough dude to immigrate to america

Real

When is Drumpf going to answer to the fact that he is the most unpopular president in history

>According to Radio-Canada and LCN, the two suspects in Sunday’s terror attacks on a mosque in Quebec City are Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir.

ITS REAL

The attacker's names are already publicly known and repeatedly confirmed from on-site reports and police chatter.
Any "journalist" worth half a shit could look online and find it in five minutes but they won't because they don't want to and have been ordered not to.

Reminder that there's a former illegal in Congress and DRUMPF can't do shit about it.

Who gets the money for arms deals?

SCHUMER GETTING SHIT ON

I wonder if he just goes with the flow or if he plans those tweets.

For example those he makes right in the morning seem more calculated. Maybe he thinks them through before going to bed.

>"hah, that can't be true!"
>checks
Jesus Christ

FAKE
TEARS
CHUCK
JEWMER

Canadians are pathetic

This is where america would be headed, if it wasn't for Trump

nah man, you gotta look at the polls!
the polls say his approval ratings are historically low
the polls are always right. Just ask President Hillary Clinton.

There will be protests until you cuckold faggots accidentally kills one of those "weak trump supporters" just standing there watching your ridiculousness...then there wont be, youll see

He pretty much got all the important business handled this week

must be bored

>Mohamed Khadir

FEAST YOUR EYES

>Dow jones plummets below 20000 as soon as it opens

It's over. Trump is finished. The elites will not tolerate it when they start losing money.

Would Sup Forums rescue Trump from (Hijab) Ninjas?

So religion of piss strikes again?

>when you arrest two people but forget to ask for their names and feel too embarrassed to bring it up later

WHAT ARE WE WATCHING?

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

FOX NEWS REPORTING IT NOW

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/at-least-five-killed-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque.html

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette, the Canadian TV network TVA Nouvelles reported. They were arrested soon after the shooting at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre Sunday night and were expected to appear in court later Monday, police told reporters.

RELIGION OF PEACE LADS