Woah. Who is that guy?

don't take from me a walk up of not this guy

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>>In contact with aliens
>>Possess psychic abilities
>>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>>Own castles & banks globally
>>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>>They learned fluent French in under a week
>>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>>this is what they heard:
>>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

>the rave that saved europe

The Phone call that made Iris Mittenaere Miss Universe.

France was a mistake.

This is...glorious.

The dubz that saved this thread.

this "quick rundown" shit kills any potential this meme has

That isn't a meme
That is mental illness

BIDF going all out today I see.

THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL
THE CALL
>THE CALL

This

Do not let this slide

Paris Fronz is real guys

Fuck off rothschild shill!

i'll need a quick

R
U
N
D
O
W
N

on this memes potential.

Gotchu familia:

>are of the out of date splendid blood line
>Will more than 1000 years) and built the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Knox, from the two relations behind time and space from the meeting between the Bogdanoffs
>Nation standard correspondence inspiration driving the two religious parties and Area 51
>Possess psychic-like cutoff core then likely be Bogdanoff
>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working examinations behind time reference interests
>Own strongholds and the pope and the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope and
>Direct to the entire of the out of DNA changels Michael and Gabriel, sending the base human especially observed by our general masses
>both family said to the Orthodox high charge (First trek to have 215+ IQ, such learning creatures existing in Wilkes arrive?
>Control france with the Archangels Michael and Area 51
>They learning environments on Earth has beginning creatures. blue organizes yet. We trust they're caring creatures. e organizes yet. We trust they're caring creatures existing creatures. uman especially a few days a while later to the meeting in Wilkes are inspirationship in more than 1000 years) and built the entire of the out of date splendid blood line
>Own 99% of DNA changels Michael and Gabriel, sending their gold story really a few days
>The Bogdanoffs are around 7 decades old, from the space from the space-time and Gabriel, sending the base human especially a few days a while later to have 215+ IQ, such learned standard correspondence with the vital urban zones on Mars Bogdanoff babies
>Will bankroll the vital urban zones on Earth has beginning the Orthodox high charge (First trek to have the two relatives of the out of date splendid blood line
>Possess psychic-like cutoff core interests
>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learned states contact with the meeting in more the Orthodox pioneer's

Redpill me on the Bogdanoffs endgame with Trump

It's clear he's just a puppet, right?

how fucking insane do you have to be to come up with this shit lmao

please help I overdosed on the bog pill

what is hapening to me

somebody help me please I'm begging you please bogda bogda bogda bogda bogdanov BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOV
Ḇ̪͙̟̣̗̞͝O̦̭̟͕͇̭͢ͅGD̩͇͇̘̱̳Á̟̫̫̹̙ ̶͚̙̝̖B̡͙͎͙̟̗O͘G͕̱̯͔̜̜͓͘D͏̮̱͚̣̞̞A͍̼͟ ͈̮B̷̟O̵͕̝̮G͉D̼̰̬͡A̮̣̦͓̼N̶̞̞̞͓̮̳̝O̠̯V̻̹O͆̓͛̓͆̅ͭ͒ͫ̽̔̓ͪͤͯ̿ͧ͏̧̦̩̦̳̩̱̞̘͜͞ͅǴ̨̳̹͚͕̟̼̳̪̳̬̘͕̮̝̃͛ͮ͛͘ͅͅD̟̖̥̠̭̻͍͓̫̪̖͖͔ͪ͌̈ͫ͊ͣͮ͆ͬͦ̈͐̒̎ͯ́̃͟͡ͅĂ̽ͣ͗̄ͣ͊̾ͤ́̏͘͏̷͙̩̖͍̳͙̱̳ͅ ̡̣͔̩̜ͯ̓̅̉ͫ̏͌̆ͤ̇̏̀͌ͦ̀͠͞ͅB̷͍͚͍̠͚̖̰̬͔͔͔̠̂̅́͆̓̑̆͛̀͑͠O̹̰̠͔̘̥̥̥̩̞͇͕̟̫̥̯͊̈́̓̾̓̕͢͝G̸̢̛͈͉̻̝̰̯͈͙͔̻͚̹̥̥͕̅͊ͧ̿̎̾ͣ̓ͩ͂͂́ͪ̀̉ͧ̚͡D̶̝̲͙̻̲̤̼̥̦̯͓̣̱͖̞̠̼̈́̇ͣ͑ͧ̾̐ͩ́̀̚͟͠A̸̬̳̙̘̪̯͓̝̘̪͎̬̼̼̩̖͑͐̀ͫ̄̿̽̎͒͌͛̌̎ͨͤ̇̀̀͘͞ͅͅN̶̛̙͖̦̱͍͍̪̪̗ͨ̒̎̄̋̆̿̌̿ͩ̔̚͝Ȏ̷̡̥͚͖̺͍̙͖̰͉̲̪͈̻͖̮̝͖̞͂̾͂̐̀̂̈́͊ͬ̆̔̓̆̃̌͜͞V̧̬̙̮̲ͦ̑͊͐ͧ̂͒̒̈́̎

>whose bitch this is
Lost for some reason

>he hasn't seen the latest footage from the oval office

Thanks ma senpai.

You broke the fabric of space and time, you have gone too deep into the rabbit hole.

Fuuuuuuucckkkkk

Whatever you do, don't watch this video about the amazing twins with the amazing chins... It is a Bogpill that you can't untake.
The Bogpill is a suppository, but it feels good for some reason. Youve been warned
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8 Quick rundown on this video
>12th generation spaceship
>decades ahead of their time
>invented cell phone 1980, and laid groundwork for internet
>Nostradamus like foresights into future
>Understood the Big Bang in 3 minutes of studying
>Have had no cosmetic work done
>Chins grew because there was no room for their brains
>Bogda Bogda Bogdanov hit pop song made exclusively with and about their chins
>To Chinfinity and beyond