Why is it that almost every white guy has glasses, yet most to all non-whites have normal vision?

Why is it that almost every white guy has glasses, yet most to all non-whites have normal vision?

Is it because people now have easy access to vision care, whereas nonwhites dont get a checkup?
Or something like consumption of video games, TV, phones?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/the-myopia-boom-1.17120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We read more.

Finally I have a relevant thread to post this rare pepe

I started reading when I was 2. I'm pretty sure staring at something up close at a young age is what caused it

Whites can afford visits to the doctor

fpbp (fourth post best post)

I started reading at 2 as well, and have been staring at tv/computer screens nearly every day of my life and my vision is fine

so it probably is your genes white boy

glasses in part are a sign of intelligence

I bet more asians have glasses

2 types of people have corrective lenses, in my experience.

Asian men.
White or black women.

Myopia is an outward projection of internal weakness. I'd never consider marrying or even fucking someone who required corrective lenses to simply live.

Myopia is affected by genetics.
Just like how Sickle Cell is almost all Black and 100% of Mexicans grow wisdom teeth, Whites are more genetically likely to develop Myopia.

I know many people who "need" glasses but live without them, I really feel like other than for reading wearing glasses all the time is a scam your doctor tricked you into

I read a lot and I often spend up to 8 hours a day in front of my PC. Still, my vision is almost perfect. It sometimes gets a little worse when I'm very tired or sleepy, but it recovers after a while. And even then I never need glasses.

So it's all about genetics, actually. For example, the shitty one - yours, and the good one - mine.

so is someone wearing contact lenses the equivalent of being a secret tranny to you?

what happens when you find out they have prescribed contacts 5 months later? Do you say they lied to you? Lead you on?

Not almost all white guys wear that fucking bullshit

Only fashion-conscious ones or complete assburgers wear glasses

I clean my glasses every morning and they're perfect all day. What you need to do is clean them by rubbing soap and water like normal, then when you are done, run the faucet on low over the top of the glasses, so the lense is 'cutting the water in half' so to speak. Then, blow the excess water droplets off and you have perfectly clean glasses.

Whites have better vision.
Neanderthal DNA.

I guess inbreeding gives you shit eyes and teeth. No vision problem here. Pops is 67 and doesn't wear glasses either.

Black people just think glasses make them look old and opt for contacts.

>tfw I wear glasses and get told I look older

Reading at a young age wrecks your eyes. My wife read so much as a pre-teen her retinas eventually detached. True story.

We have money to buy glasses

i'm white and don't wear glasses. checkm8

>"She" said she had 20/20 vision

>american education

Whites read more.
Whites use a computer more.

Whites go to the ophthalmologist when we start to see bad instead of ignoring the problem and saying "boy I can't see for shieeet muhfuggen"

>Or something like consumption of video games, TV, phones?
Unironically this.

Shitskins can't into iPhones.

>I really feel like other than for reading wearing glasses all the time is a scam your doctor tricked you into
You are retarded.

I have these EXACT glasses, holy shit.

SHEEEEIIIITTTT NIGGA, I CANT SEE NUFFIN!

>mfw glasses broke in a fight once
>mfw I'm near blind without them
>mfw I caved in the cunt's face with one punch right after

Never underestimate the power of suddenly losing depth perception.

Saved

Could have sworn that the explanation was that brain size literally caused the eyes to deform. Same reason people need their wisdom teeth removed. Not on an individual basis but an evolutionary one.

Yeah I lived in Korea for a few years and nearly everyone in that country wears glasses, like 80%. Same thing with the Chinese I met.

This the optometrist will also give you glasses with little reason. Most working class white have slightly off vision. They may even have been diagnosed and given glasses once. Then realized they most dont need them and just not bothered.

I just bought a new pair for about 1.5k US and 5 mins later the will never be 100% clean again.

Getting sunlight as kid keeps eyes healthy.
Most chinks and whites sit at home and play games or watch tv or read shit while niggers are out robbing people.

>Is it because people now have easy access to vision care, whereas nonwhites dont get a checkup?
this and the fact that whites in general have more money to buy glasses which is fucking expensive if your vision is somewhat shitty.

It's not so much staring at something up close as it is staring at someone at a fixed distance for long periods of time.

non-whites are more likely to be too poor to want to buy them, too vain to want to wear them and I've heard reading a lot as a child increases your chances of needing glasses as an adult which of course excludes blacks from wearing them

This.

nature.com/news/the-myopia-boom-1.17120

I have astigmatism senpai

Genetics for poor vision are related ro intelligence. Not all the time but thats why the communists rounded up everyone with glasses and slaughtered them

>pol/tard bro "science" is having a guy claim something without any objective proof and then loads of retards coming into the thread hammering down confirmation bias and muh iq
Lmao

its just part of the uniform

they study and have jobs, that fucks up your sight

>1.5k for glasses

Look into getting a iLasik surgery. I paid something like £3k - one of the best decisions of my life. Reduced my OCD by 80%.

If they have blue eyes then there's your answer, a lot of blue eye'd people suffer from eye problems because mutation etc.

You're a colosall retard. Get a job.

Poor people (minorities) can't afford new glasses when they inevitably break them.

This really should have been your first thought. You see a lot of dumb people on pol, but you are a special kind of fucking stupid.

Cudos, dipshit.

Post boipucci

That looks like a total number chart, not a percentage chart....

>eyeglass place raves about hydrophobic coating
>"this will make the lenses easier to clean"
>just makes oils smear so it is impossible to clean lenses without glass cleaner