Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Huffington Post and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Huffington Post and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

niggers tongue my anus

Cuck

just in case

Oh look... this shit again.

Hi LARPer. Give us your name and then confirm with your twitter.

check these digits

>writer for Huffington Post
Fucking bait thread. Kill yourself.

Kek'd

Fucking kill yourself you master b8er

1)Don't be a bigot.
2)No
3)Miracles of Religion
4)ABSOFUCKINGLUTLY
5) We don't lock our doors at night because we hate the people outside. We lock our doors because we love the people inside.

Hello Lugenpresse

1. He is an ancient deity.

2. No. The democratic party is just butthurt that script-kiddies revealed criminal activity occuring on all levels of the party's operations.

3. Morphic resonance.

4. Yes, its funny.

5. Yes, they are brown.

if this is not bait, then you should really kill yourself, you pathetic lazy wanna-be journalist faggot.

Here is it folks, thr cureent year's """journalism""". Asking autists on a mongolian knitting forum why they post racist cartoon frogs in order to shit out an over exagerated report to aid propaganda

We are one of the most diverse places on the internet. Have you not seen the hwndu streams?

Gr8 b8 m8

1 nothing wrong with me
2 nothing wrong with me
3 nothing wrong with me
4 nothing wrong with me
5 SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

>This thread

Gonna have to shape up and stop being fake news if you want any answers. I won't even give you a (you) until then.

Dear HF, let me share this with you.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

haha havent heard that in a long time. I think that meme was from 2011

Hi HuffPo I'm actually a centrist and a conservative (yes one of those, a Tory I know I know) but I will answer your questions:

1. It was actually the left who monstered up Pepe. After that Pepe was used as much as possible to wind up the liberals. The libs only have themselves to blame there.

2. No. Complete fairy tales. And impossible. It was actually me, a Brit and I don't have any links to Russia. I was just a mere Trump supporter, simple as that.

3. Meme magic is not real. But magic? That might be real. Depends on belief.

4. God yeah, Trump should tweet all the time. IT IS THE BEST! Haha, MAGA.

5. That is implied but inaccurate. I am neutral t the ban but I do see why he, Trump, a protective Christian, is making these bans. Especially after Rotherham. Why are you protecting Muslim rape gangs, Christian beheaders and terrorists?

Thanks and regards Huffpo,
A conservative.

BAIT!

Well, to answer you
1. We don't recognize it as a hate symbol, and sorry, we can't hear the ADL over the sound of our fun.

2. Define "cyber attack", do you even know what you are speaking about. And for the second, the answer is no.

3. You can't explain it with humans words. PRAISE KEK.

4. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

5. Because we don't like them. That's why. And we don't like you.

>Hello Sup Forums, I am a larper for fake news
kek

1. who gives a shit
2. there were cyber attacks?
3. "go fuck yourself"
4. yep
5. what's it like forcing yourself to be retarded all the time like you guys do? is it exhausting or easy?

Hello Huffington Post reporter, you've got the wrong site. The notorious internet neo-nazi group known as the "Alt-right" likes to congregate over on reddit

hi autist LARPer baiter

just in case
1. because I like memes and don't give a flying fuck about ADL
2. which cyber attacks? US is attacked all the time. also, no it didnt do shit but added lulz
3. just another meme
4. how would he trigger you daily otherwise?
5. talk about twisted rethoric and putting words in somebodys mouth

kys in a slim chance you really work for this rag

1. NIGGER
2. NIGGER
3. NIGGER
4. NIGGER
5. NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>1 post by this ID

1. NIGGER
2. NIGGER
3. NIGGER