Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for CNN and I am writing a story about the site...

Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for CNN and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".

4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?

5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill youre selve

(((CNN)))

hurr durr fuck off

LARPer gtfo

CNN is bad, but I doubt they're bad enough dudes to publish a story like that.

prove it with a timestamp...

1: praise kek
2: fake news
3: praise kek
4: yes
6: terrorists

Trump should shut down CNN and sign an executive order to deport all former CNN employees. GET THEM OUT!

Lurk moar

Nah nigga, da shiet iz gay

14/88

Who even gives a fuck?

Cuz fuck you, that's why.

Every week this pasta.

Kill yourself, faggot

Neck yourself faggot

Fuck you fake news

>look at me hillary I posted it again xD

fuck off shariafag

The ADL is a jewish organization, surprise surprise.

blow me nigger

Pepe being declared a hate symbol is the one thing in my mind that sums up liberal insanity and hypocracy.

10/10 troll campaign

Hello CNN, I am a writer for Bill CIinton is a rapist, Infowars dot com and I am writing a story about your site, and more specifically about Hillery Clinten, I will be voting for Hillery Clinten. I have a few questions to ask.

1. Why do you continue to idolize an old hag that has been classified as a criminal by the FBI?

2. Do you agree that the Saudi Arabian government was behind the bribes to the Clinton foundation, and do you think they had an impact on her losing the election.

3. What in your own words is "fake news".

4. Should Hillary Clinton be tweeting as the say it with me, madam president?

5. Why do you insist on supporting Hillary decision to delete emails?

Thanks for your input, my story should be published under budget and ahead of schedule.

What do Kayleigh's farts smell like?

do you want a quick rundown?

Post nothing but youtube video proof of CNN spinning stories. I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE

We need to make a large collection of these instances and put them all in one video.

Fake news

BAIT!

if trump creates another 1000 jobs. to the moon.

Interesting questions, my fellow white person
I will answer them the best I can, my good chap

1. CNN is fake news

2. CNN is fake news

3. CNN is fake news

4. CNN is fake news

5. CNN is fake news

were the russians behind leaking hillarys illegal email server, no they were not.

the rest I either don't give a shit about or don't care to elaborate on unless you can prove you actually work for cnn.

Write about this totally true story regarding proof of the many-worlds theory.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

The frame of the question is already giving limits to the response. A much better question would be, why do you use "the frog" in such a massive manner. Why? Because people here do not limit it's uses to idolizing (the idolizing thing is a meme and it's not true, but it get's the people that are out of the loop like you not uderstanding the point).
People use Pepe because it's extremely effective towards dbeating topics. Let me put an example for you cnnpleb:
"IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP YOU ARE A SEXIST BYGOT AND [...]"
Response from a channer would be a typical "KEK" or a smug frog. Why?

Because the new media is not about what is true or not, as you very well know, it's about dominating the others. For a long time (almost 1 generation) the media has been dominated by these nice guys that tell you how to think and what to do, what's right and whats wrong. What has happend is that many people are thinking outside the box, and PEPE is the symbol that people indentify with. The fact that it is a Hate symbol only comes to say that it's THAT much powerful.

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.

Again a framed question. Which limits a direct awnser to limits. The question you should be asking yourself is this one:
"If the content of the Hacked e-mails from the DNC and the Clinton was unlawful, do you think it would of effected the elections?"
Yes, it would of HELPED Clinton get elected. BUT ALAS!!! SHE WAS UNLAWFUL. Therefore, CNN by trying to frame it and hide it is being unlawful too.

Again, NO ONE in Sup Forums or all the chans CARES who hacked the e-mails. All they care about is the content. AND ALSO. it is very clear that at least a big part of it came from inside the DNC and inside the NSA.

Are you board faggot?

1. 1488
2. DOTR
3. RWDS
4. RWRS
5. MAGA

>Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for CNN
Ha, bullshit. But I'll bite.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL? Frankly the Defamation League is not the arbiter of memes. I do not value the input of an organized slander racket, especially when my own understanding of Pepe is more complete than theirs.

>2. Do you agree that the Russian government was behind the cyber attacks, and do you think they had an impact on the result of the election.
Like all reasonable people I'm waiting for evidence for that serious charge. Should concrete evidence be found that fingers Russian Operatives, of course they should be lauded, rewarded, and thrown every triumph the American People can muster and invent. If your predictions are correct and Russia did indeed break the DNC's security they've provided an invaluable service to the American People by simply revealing the truth. (Hint: that's supposed to be your job, good going you smarmy, inscrutable fucks)

As an aside it's disgusting how your ilk has swept Seth Rich - whom I believe is responsible for circumventing the DNC's security and leaking the DNC emails - under the rug. Shame on you.

>3. What in your own words is "Meme Magic".
Something uneasy I'd like to dismiss as superstition, yet I've seen things.

>4. Should Donald Trump be tweeting as the President?
Absolutely, you fucks twist his words otherwise. @RealDonaldTrump is the early 21st century equivalent to FDR's Fireside Chats - fuck you for insinuating otherwise.

>5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?
Absolutely. I believe in the bans 100%. I wish they were permanent. I wish they actually were Muslim bans. Your histrionics are delicious.

>Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.
I doubt it. But I'll watch out. 95% chance you're LARPing.

Hi I love RPG games TOO!! can we be best friends?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hello Sup Forums, I am a writer for Huffington Post and I am writing a story about the site, and more specifically about Donald trump. I have a few questions to ask.

>1. Why do you continue to idolize a cartoon frog that has been classified as a hate symbol by the ADL?

LoL ADL is a foreign controlled anti american propaganda machine bend on the white genocide.

As to Pepe he is My God and Trump is his prophet.

No Jew I do not.

How I pray to my god.

fucking tyant loving jew. Its his Right he can do as he wishs.

>5. Why do you insist on supporting Trumps decision to ban permanent residents from reentry to the US?

Muh Cuz I know History fucking nigger loving revisionist.

>Thanks for your input, my story should be published Thursday next week.

Fuck off (((Trader))) can't wait to see you hang Lügenpresse faggot.

1. We do not idolize a hate symbol.
2. It would be a shame not to believe the investigations of our trustworthy journalists and government/agencies, that has done an incredible job on preventing wars, destabilizations and terrorism in the middle east in the last 8 years
3. Meme magic is something that nazis use to discredit people that are doing a great job on thinking on our behalf and objective journalism
4. of course not, the media should be the ones givings the necessary informations, ignore/hide the less important facts and tell us how to interpret everything to avoid critical thinking which could lead to negativity
5. we don't. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to us. I'm certain that you are going to publish a well-written well-verified, unbiased article and good luck for the future of your company, (((sponsors))) and 'investigation' journalists.

If you're going to roleplay along then at least get your shit together and do it correctly.
''Something uneasy'' doesn't answer the question of what meme magic is.

This is why no CNN fake news ''journalist'' is never going to come here. They know you idiots won't even be able to answer basic questions.

>what do you think 2 + 2 is?
>Ah, well, it's something uneasy, but I've seen the solution

wow you got 20 mil to do in house propaganda and this is what you do with the money?!

LoL

You guys are so going to get gassed.

OOO look more proxy propaganda

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Who is this?

Time stamp or counterfeit and homosexual

What is Meme Magic is only an easy question when you give a meme answer. I used to have a better answer for meme magic. Now I simply understand that I don't understand, and that makes me uneasy.

Of course reporters come here. We've read many articles from those who try to report on the void. They'll cherry-pick the satire and report it in literal deapan like they always do.

1.-ADL attack the mother of girl killed in Israel as anti semitism for defend to her daughter.
2.-No, there're no facts and mostly of the evidence is fabricated in this page as false flag to troll MSM.
3.-Is our secret.
4.-Why not?
5.-I'm not american but i stand with that.

The only ''reporters'' willingly to come here are Vice. I've seen those faggots post many times.
Buzzfeed doesn't come here, they just have their ''sources'' that give them screencaps and quotes from Sup Forums.

People from CNN don't come here. Those people do zero journalism.
They can't be bothered to even talk to Trump supporters, unless it's on camera.

Is it father's day today or why are you that confused, tyrone?

Fuck off nigger

>confusing idolatry and memery
>ADL
No and no, since there was no cyber attack, only a common phishing scam
Repeating integers
President Obama established precedent
Its a 90 day moratorium with plenty of exceptions, you should read it

muh shouldn't you be saving the NWO cheap labor? Better make some better propaganda nigger lover.

how to mine (you)s.
1. larp as a news outlet
2. rake in the (you)s

Post a picture of your press ID with a timestamp, faggot

>there are people here who are unironically replying to this thread

Who?

Oh ho ho ho you came to the wrong neighborhood friend

It was a joke which they characterised as a hate symbol. It's funny how it pisses people off so that's why I continue to post it.
I don't. I've yet to see sustainable evidence.
What started as a joke but soon became real and something to believe in. Praise Kek.
Yes
What part of America First did they not understand?

1. What does it mean when your organization's website/ online gateway has less journalistic integrity, pretty much abandoning the pretenses and letting biases hang out?