>>110028747

He writes at a level every everyone can read.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
cdu.de/sites/default/files/media/dokumente/regierungsprogramm-in-leichter-sprache-btw13.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.Thomas Mann

>I'm super smart! I use super big words because I'm a big boy! Haha look at that loser who doesn't big words like me!
No OP, YOU are the 12 year old

Are you implying there aren't bad dudes out there?

Yeah dude, Fuck Drumpf! He's a big racist meanie poo!

Is there any source of some sort of essay or a transcript of a speech where Trump is actually using long articulate sentences that can be described as complicated or sophisticated? Seriously interested.

dayum what a comeback!

Trump talks in a manner that anyone can understand and remember.

Everyone remembers several of trumps statements.

Only thing i remember hillary said was "Pokemon go to the polls"

It's boring as fuck to read pretty much every other politician's twitter. They all read like a 20 something year old intern is proof reading them after 3 or 4 different drafts.

I love the way Trump tweets because it looks authentic and from him personally. It's refreshing, honestly.

>He writes like a fucking 12 year old. This can't be real.
The guy got elected doing whatever the fuck he wanted. I don't doubt him anymore.

The "bad" have had years to rush in if they could. They can't and they haven't. Your chances of getting killed by your toaster are roughly equal to your chances of being killed by a terrorist.

>"dudes"
I lost it there WEW TOPKEK

>bad "dudes"

What did he mean by this?

Oh dear darling, really made me think, honey.

5 eons in paint

The president has reignited American exceptionalism. Are you a bad enough dude to invade America?

>If the ban were
He knows what subjunctive mood is, though. His tone might be a little childish, but he doesn't write like a child.

What Trump says sounds retarded, but what he does is excellent. It's like there are 2 Trumps: The talking Trump, which knows how to keep the media on its toes, and the acting Trump, who gets shit done without anyone noticing until he's finished because they were concentrating on what talking Trump said.

>Trump is stupid.
>he completely outplayed you and won the presidency.
doesn't look too good for you friend.

wait fuck

youtu.be/Rksd80-FCAw

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

He sounds more smart when talkin bizness

He's just trying to communicate with libtards since they don't seem to get anything he says, they are literally on the mental stage of 12 year olds.

This is your Chancellor expressing disdain over your national flag.

Not that you would care, Ahmed.

great minds my dude

Hmm, that makes sense. But it still doesn't explain how Slash was at my birthday party and at Wembley Stadium at the same time.

He is very higly educated. He has words, he has the best words.

that kinda turns me on

Don't you talk like a child when you talk to children?

Stop thinking Trump is an idiot. It is childish and underestimating the world's most powerful man is foolish.

Hahaha the talks the exact same way as he does now

>it's a disaster
>x did a fantastic job
>you look at what's happening in the x business

too complicated for you to understand. it really has a complex reason. to understand you must know: FRG history, GDR history, her upringing, that her father is a pastor from the GDR and how Germany got united. Wew.

She wants the D(onald)

Nah, he just spends too much time with Baron or Bannon. Not sure who the puppet master is.

>signs vague feelgood executive order with 0 detail for the affected federal agencies
> 'yeah guys I'm playing 5D chess here'
> 'it's a shitshow because i wanted to surprise the bad dudes'

c'mon /pol you're not this retarded are you?

Hey Adolf you really can't criticize here, Merkel is worse

I love how the left portrays itself as representative of the common man, but when Trump speaks in a simple off-the-cuff style that can be understood by all, the left goes "HA HA TRUMP'S SUCH A FUCKING DUMMY"

He's smarter than you. Because contrary to you he understands that it is more important to word a statement in such a way that everyone can understand it than to jerk off to your own intellect by vomitting the whole Thesaurus into it.

It's Twitter. Very limited space. Write short; communicate bigly.

I think it's just you, I like his writing style.

Hes awesome. Trump is one of us.

He should have used the expression "bad hombres" instead.

what a fucking retard

this dumbass has the nuclear bomb keys

He's right
>ELEMENT OF SURPRISE

>He writes like a fucking 12 year old. This can't be real. This is the president of the United States.
You mean he's not like the kiddy diddling politicians you've idolized? Oh no, that sucks. Keep the tears flowing.

Uhhh, He' still talking in an extremely simplistic manner in front of a panel of experts.

Trump is playing a character.

>"dudes"

what did he mean by this? female to male trans?

>this dumbass has the nuclear bomb keys
Cringe

Fitting a full thought into that retarded little box on Twitter isn't possible without typing very basic.

r u a bad enuf dude 2 rush 2 merica

not like he has to use twitter to make a statement.

He's right though, all the Muslim gold will be stuck in the US now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldier
Serious question, why are Germans so retarded?

He's going for the Australian support.

Did they forget about the wall? The muslim ban overlaps it by that degree i don't think so, where's the outrage about the wall.

Who cares? Trump is gaining new voters every day. People are seeing he is a man of action that keeps his word.

>vague

It was as straight forward as you can be. If you're from X countries, you cannot come here. What the fuck about this is "vague"?

this is a load of okey doke

I think thats why he put dudes in quotes, mocking the criticism he got from that

Most people in the United States cannot read long articulate sentences, nor possess they the vocabulary to follow along

The president has to represent all americans. We can't all be as bright as German savages.

Du bist der Mann, Hans

Ban assualt toasters now!

>The muslim ban overlaps it by that degree i don't think so, where's the outrage about the wall.
Did that make sense in your head?

He talks as if there was no vetting procedures in place for anyone who wants to enter the US, what a laughable prick.

>we should dumb everyone down! It's not degenerate at all!

Character limit.

What's also funny is how much more often people move from the left to the right as opposed to vice versa because of bullshit exactly like this.

>OMG look how he talks!

It's so stupid, these people whine about every single tweet he sends out.

I have lots of anecdotal evidence but academia is the only thing still creating lefties, most people can't afford college anymore.

>many such cases!

Tell that to my dead father. I hope the rapefugees rape and kill everyone you know in front of you faggot. Day of the rake

That Drumpf character sure is limited, yeah.

>TFW people still believe Trump writes his own tweets, despite saying a million times that he gives his messages to his secretary, she rewrites them to fit within the character limit and posts them on his twitter.
So while you faggots cry on his twitter feed, he doesn't actually read them.

>nitpicking format but entertains TLDRs

How many of you goys actually read the Executive Order itself?

how did he die?

hes trying to speak to a nation that are not only retards but their brainwashed retards that dont like him.
what do u expect
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

You're right.

I liked it better when politicians were absolutely terrified to take a stance on anything or make any kind of statement without it getting approved by a committee because it might upset someone. Give me back those politicians who dodged all the hard hitting questions with rambling, contradictory non-answers about freedom and justice.

Surely, that sort of pussyfooting isn't what put Trump in office in the first place.

>implying americans can understand grown up talk

This. Amazing how people don't understand this game but rather thinks a multi billionaire who's been around successful people his whole life is a retard. Its the same way he tweets out pics of him eating McDonald's & KFC.

Fucker knows exactly what he's doing.

I'm not going to claim that Trump has gained any supporters, but it seems that he's doing what his voters wanted him to do.

And the constant petty complaints by the media just help him.

>cdu.de/sites/default/files/media/dokumente/regierungsprogramm-in-leichter-sprache-btw13.pdf
Here is the "Regierungsprogramm in leichter Sprache - CDU", Bernd. It's our government trying to justify their errors to the people they secretely look down upon with a childish, patronizing and simple form of language. So before you criticize foreign governments, you might want to look at the shitters we allow to run our lives.

how is writing like a 12 year old disqualifying from being president?

Just keep voting Merkel, Hans.

You can have the high ground forever that way. :^)

This cunt desperately wants to be acknowledged by the Don. Pretty sad really.

That Shoebat guy really has the hots for jihadis, doesn't he?

>hey guys, new video, 1500 executed by ISIS
>slap a shoebat exclusive on it
>done
>aw yeah that gets me off

1000 TIMES THIS

Hnnnnnnng its almost sticking out hnngggg

Maybe if you Germans spoke in simple straightforward sentences you would realize that open borders are wrong and Trump is right.

I'm not even memeing, I seriously think if that were to happen she would stop whatever she was doing and take time to masturbate. I voted for Trump and I'll never be as obsessed as she is.

>According to a study conducted in late April by the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy, 32 million adults in the U.S. can’t read. That’s 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can’t read.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/illiteracy-rate_n_3880355.html

>Writes like a fucking 12 year old.
Sounds like Trump is in the 95th percentile.

fuck off back to kurdistan Mehmet

Nah, we should try to answer easy questions with 5 paragraphs to sound smart like a certain former POTUS

I have a big load of immigrants that wouldn't mind claiming asylum in her cuntry. If you get my drift.

it is made for children and people with mental deficiencies

>>OMG look how he talks!
>It's so stupid, these people whine about every single tweet he sends out.

It's not only his tweets. Just look at how he talks about his executive orders he proudly presents, laughable.

>uh this one is.. let me read it again, since I haven't formulated any of it and just sign off on the bullshit Bannon feeds me :^)

Because it's being filmed for everyone to see. Are you this autistic? Trump represents the everyday man not the elite/media types. He outright subverts them to talk to the layman and subverts their efforts to ruin my country.

He could type in all emojis as long as he continues to remain an effective leader and loyal to the AMERICAN people and I'll still support him.

Subverts msm and connects to his base, the average man.

And yet you know more Trump quotes by heart than prolly any other living politician, maybe any other living person.

Get rekt.

Let's play a game of guess the shitty country OP fled from. Given his IQ and embarrassing grammar, I'm going to have to say Nigeria.

>laughable

Not like Angela "we can do it" Merkel does any better.

Europeans are deluded beyond belief. They literally believe that if you say something wrong eloquently then you're telling the truth, and they will pat themselves on the back for being able to understand such sophisticated speech.