Just found out my mothers surname is linguistically Semitic

Just found out my mothers surname is linguistically Semitic
I-I'll still be spared on the day of the rope, r-right? I swear I'd never betray you guys..

Post nose.

It's the only way to know

Half jew here

Been lurking since 2010

I swear half of pol is in the same boat to be honest

It's ok, we welcome BASED minorities here.

You'll be fine lads, just need to check in at our vetting centre. Travel and accomodation is paid for and as it's a longggg journey we'll provide th everybest in sauna and shower facilities upon your arrival

See you ssssssssssssssssssssssoon

My mothers name is from the old testimony and she was named after her grandmother. I still ask her if I have jews in my family tree and she tells me that it's not sure.
Yeah, not sure. Maybe i should gas myself now

Don't you mean factory jobs and food if trains aren't bombed?

As a kike myself I can tell you there's no such thing as a "half jew". If your mother was jewish, tough luck, so are you. If she wasn't, you're safe.

First name or Last name
Either way lots of white people have Jewish names out there like for example Benjamin Franklin or Isaac Newton(Both Benjamin and Isaac are Jewish names) were not Jews

There's a possibility your mother/grandmother got those names from the bible
This can happen with surnames too at times but at a less common rate

The only way to be sure is to do a DNA test

see? no hook
ill be safe right?

I'm from Israel and my nose is not hooked, silly goy
This. True crypto Jews will survive on DOTR because they'll be loyal and virtually undetectable.
This is reddit shit on the other hand. Minorities are NOT welcome - doesn't mean that some mudbloods won't infiltrate due to the fact that they are ideologically aligned with Sup Forums

Couldn't it be just German? You know how Ashkenazis assumed them.

Bullshit. I honestly pity people like you who take this kind of garbage seriously.

Hej

Lad...

LOL

Having the a bit of Jew blood is the best vaccination against the merchant's wares.
You can understand Jewry and how to get shekels but don't have the greed a full blooded Jew would have.
t. 1% Jewish NatSoc

>the hair color
>the semitic eyebrows
>THE FUCKING NOSE

ofc you get killed, with joos you lose!

>t. 1% Jewish NatSoc
Ab ins Lager mit Dir!

Jews also have small foreheads and their eye brows are close to the hair line.

>had suspected jew relatives
>kept quiet
>finally got DNA test

100% Northern European, thank G-d.

>1%
Adorable

Dad is, hence why I don't consider myself one

1% Jewish. Honeslty those DNA tests are fukcing dumb.

that's how it works, igor

No, it doesn't. I know about this shit more than you diaspora cunt.
Kike religious doctrine does not determine genetics, and unless you are religiously Jewish you have zero reason to care about Jewish religious laws.
What makes you a Jew is how much Jew blood you have(which is why you can be a half Jew) and what makes you Jewish is your belief in Judaism.
This is the oldest trick in the book designed to keep low IQ people such as yourself Jewish, a la determinism - you can say you're not Jewish but if your mom is Jewish we'll view you as a Jew so you might as well be one because you have no control over it anyway.
And I'll say it again because I assume reading must be hard for you -
Kike religious doctrine does not determine genetics.

Time for BRITZ MILAH OP!!!

First names have nothing to do with it, OT Biblical names are all and have been the most common, popular baby names in the US for centuries.

DNA tests don't mean shit when they come from companies like 23andme which is literally owned by kikes.

If you have a kike last name, yeah I would be concerned. Know who else has an ashkenazic kike last name? Trump's great grandmother Katherine Kober. I mean, I recently found out that my last name is Bavarian and that alone has me pretty worried.