Is r/the_donald too cucked for you guys now too?

Every time I get on there one of the top post is one sympathizing with Muslims
Wtf?

They are squirming under the pressure. They don't like being called racists. Sup Forums is true liberation because we are racists.

>Sup Forums is true liberation because we are racists.

I'm not, but I've stopped caring if they call me that.

It's always been cucked. They are obsessed with "based black men", Jews and faggots. Literally all you need to do to hit the front page is post a picture of a nigger in a MAGA hat and you'll get 500 comments sucking his cock. They're just liberals in denial, the epitome of useful idiots

>t. shill

Lmfao

>t. cuck

I'm just wondering, do you believe in genetic differences between human populations?

Yes

Should we discriminate against white people who have "bad genes"?

r/the_donald

Shill bots pretending to be humans, it happens all the time in this board to, always the two top coments...

Genetic differences between populations are negligible and besides, human populations are adaptable to their environments a-priori, genetic differences are secondary.

This is why blacks who were raised in France for example score higher than South African whites.

Please go back to your social science/pseudoscience classes and leave the science to people with actual backgrounds in it (t.BSc/MSc, etc). Oh and computer science isn't a science either :).

There probably are nice muslims. Just like there are nice blacks.

Ok but see the crossover here?
Surely there has to be a perecwntage of people that use both. I know I do.

Yes

Why should we discriminate against black people who have good genes then?

The donald sucks now. I said I was glad a Muslim died and got banned, fuck them.

>This is why blacks who were raised in France for example score higher than South African whites.

Citation needed. Please provide IQ data for these populations which controls for both race and socio-economic standing.

Nah.

>black
>good genes
If they had good genes they wouldnt be black.

Not that you would ever meet one in japan, but surely there has to be some somewhere

FUCKING PLEBBIT LLLLLLEEEAAAVVEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He can't because he's spouting off baseless assertions
>differences between populations are negligible and besides, human populations are adaptable to their environments a-priori, genetic differences are secondary.
I'm not a complete determinist but to try and play it off like all human population perform the same in every environment (natural or artificial) is a lie ,that is undeniable from the data currently available. (Blacks in all countries perform worse then white or East Asians in IQ tests and in economic pursuits, regardless if they had a history of being enslaved or not in the given country)
Once again it's only one of many factors but to dismiss it as "negligible" is totally disingenuous.
We simply don't know enough to determine the primary causes as of now.

True