Kike Trump Protestor BTFO by Trump supporter

Why are so many American kikes, liberal, Muslim loving faggots?

Vid related: skip to 3m30s

youtu.be/2VAWFGPXgEs?t=3m30s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmN002rn6qY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjf9neovBtM
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Police pepper-spray protesters at airport

youtube.com/watch?v=GmN002rn6qY

>that yarmulke he's wearing

JEWS DEFEATED IN ONE BATTLE

THOUSANDS MORE TO COME

PRAISE KEK

im jewish...
that is is shit-left jewish

Jews seem to be some of the biggest supporters of the gay community.

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjf9neovBtM

rofl

read the protocols. part of their plan is to have some of their own people aid in the subversion process. jews lead the lgbtq movement, multiculturalism, gender pronoun shit, etc.

What protocols?

FUCKING JEWS

KILL

THEM

ALL

I assume he means the elder protocols of Zion.

why do jews always have high voices

this also wtf digits

i would honestly prefer if they all just went to israel, built a wall around themselves and mind their own fucking business

Wasn't that debunked as a forgery?

because they dont see themselves as whites.
only when they want the benefits.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

PPMD?

Want to cry on a shoulder, subhuman gentile?

Well I'm sure they have claimed its debunked.
I haven't read it though so i wouldn't know.
It might be "debunked" the same way the holocaust was, i.e not at all.

holocaust denial*

Jews are second only to Asian for having small penises and low.t.

Two people who disagree have a nice, pleasant conversation

Wow its fucking nothing

While I applaud the notion of pepper spraying leftists, is there anything more unthreatening looking in law enforcement than bicycle cops?

I think its kinda sad that you can shut down the jews now. Masters of debates and highest IQs but aparently this new generation of them are as retarded as your basic bitch liberal zombie. This is what happens when you are on straight fake news diet.

gee, I wonder why.

Is this talking about Jews or fags?
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

>published nearly 200 years ago
>everything layed out in the protocols turned out real
Well whoever it was who wrote up those plans, they're following it nearly 100 percent.
Since most of the people pushing the plans layed out in the protocls are jews theres reason to believe its not a forgery at all.

Good point. That said I know a lot of traditional Jews who are for Biblical Zionism who simply want to uphold Torah.

In Jesus' time there were good jews and the corrupt, ruling class Jews. I would imagine the same would ring true for today.

Yea for the book that was "forged" so long ago its was too accurate . Believe William Pierce 100% here.

>JEWS DEFEATED IN ONE BATTLE

Doesn't really matter because 10 minutes later he already wiped it from his memory and acted as if it never happened, I can assure you that