CNN: "Defining Moment--Travel Ban Fundamentally Changes US History

Are they right?
They're also obviously implicitly implying that it's changing for the worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CNN is fake news that just wants millions of shit skins to replace Americans.

It isn't a ban it is a temporary halt
It hasn't fundamentally changed anything
CNN is fake news

FAKE NEWS
REAL JEWS

Ninety day travel ban for a miniscule host of countries. How will the world ever recover

Kek, wasn't that at a Hillary party?

You could call it that. The Democratic National Convention after she received the nomination.

>pic related

That gif unironically made me believe in lizard people.
That is not human.

>changes history

Don't they mean future?

Why are you listening to fake news?

Jews are bugs, screeching arachnids crying tears of sickly greed that they can't commit a genocide of white people.

CNN is fake news, a source of complete bullshit. Stop giving them attention.

This is Buzz-tier

No. CNN it's dying out

No. CNN is dying out

FAKE NEWS

The left is behaving like a bug you just squashed, but it's still kicking it's legs frantically and spewing juices all over the place.

It's been done before. CNN is just pandering to libshits who think Trump is Hitler.

And that defining moment was in 2011 when Obongo did it.

Carter already did it

Obama already did it

Literally 'nothing new under the Sun'. They're just trying to perpetuate the misinformation that it's a "muslim ban"—a ban based solely on religion—which it isn't. Very similar to the whole "Russia hacked the election" misinformation.

You know which languages the inscriptions on the statute of liberty are written in?

Not fucking sand nigger, I can tell you that much.

Can't wait for CNN to get the assfucking it begs for and deserves.

CNN is officially Salon tier asspaper. Poor Ted Turner RIP

Turner cashed out a long time ago, in order to join the Club of Rome and all of that global elitist bullshit. Only thing being soiled is his surname.

120 day ban. Obama had the same ban for people coming from iraq. Nope. Kill yourself senpai.

holy shit the hyperbole of this is so massive i almost snapped my trying to get my head around this stupid statment.

Historically speaking its not the first time we have told people to fuck right off and it wont be the last.

CNN screeching trying to pull in those liberal states and views while they are out on the streets burning there shit down.

From around 1920 to 1965 the US banned almost all immigration into the country, especially from non white countries. CNN is fear mongering as usual and relying on the historical ignorance of the majority of the population to push its agenda.

In other words it fake news.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES

>CNN screeching trying to pull in those liberal states and views while they are out on the streets burning there shit down.

I wonder if they're actually attempting to initiate a 'constitutional crisis' so it leads to to a real civil war. Maybe for something nefarious, or even for clicks? I mean, it's pretty tough to top the click-bait nature of electing 'literally Hitler'.

>Are they right?

we've done it before

I dont give a shit about murica but if the liberal multicultural melting pot votes a racist then Europe is going to have a real race war.

They have been trying to change our history forever. I wasnt aware it was actsully possible.

It is a turning point, but it's a sharp right, bringing Washington more in line with the people. There is nothing illegal or immoral about banning anyone from entry to the homeland for any reason. It's why we have locks and passwords.

>Travel Ban Fundamentally Changes US History

like the 6 times obama did it?
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016

>Trump does something Obama did multiple times, that previous presidents have done as well
>Fundamental change to US history
How can they keep getting away with outright lies?

Why wasn't it a defining moment when Obama banned Iraqis in 2011 for 6 months?

>And these children that you spit on
>As they try to change their worlds
>Are immune to your consultations
>They're quite aware of what they're going through

Because he was an affirmative action hire.

Oh shit, look at those digits....

IT"S ONLY BAD WHEN TRUMP DOES IT

Does CNN have some ulterior agenda or are they just bootyblasted by Trump?

Seems more and more like a case of both.

>How can they keep getting away with outright lies?
People are stupid enough to listen to them.

Booty blasted. Also all media organizations support the banking mogul/communist ideal of the one world/unified government. The one world government is only possible if nation states stop existing, so anyone that supports the nation state and individuality/sovereignty is a threat.

People that work at news organizations are like any other worker grunts: afraid to get fired so they say and do what their office culture tells them to say and do. Jewish bankers don't needn't to pay off people. All they need to do is fund ("invest") in these propaganda machines and the rest will fall in line because they want more of that green honey.

You are right, its only "bad" when trumps friends get a share in the Russian state oil company for lifting sanctions.

TRUMP IS THE EMPEROR.

CNN IS BTFO.

CNN FAKE NEWS.

FEBRUARY 2017 STILL QUESTIONING IF CNN HAS VALIDITY.

OP IS PATHETIC KEK. CHECK ID. SAVE ID FOR FUTURE:

_----

ALSO, THE SO CALLED POEM ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY IS DONE BY A JEW THAT HATED LOW CLASS PEOPLE. SHE WAS AN ADVOCATE OF:::

WAIT FOR IT:

SOCIAL DARWANISIM.

LIBTARDS BTFO

Yes, they don't care about blacks, faggots, immigrants, or muslims. It's all about orchestrating a reaction to these commies and SJWs. They want a more authoritarian govt. and a police state.

Also, the harder they shill and the louder they cry, the more people that will support our president and stand behind him when he wages war against "radical islam". Nevermind that it is "radical judaism" that is destroying the west.

Isn't the left the ones fetishizing change tho

>Execute ban shorter than Obama
>Check backgrounds
>Keep your word
>Literally Hitler

Fuck this shit

Mother fuckin whole country will be muslims and they will cut the heads off of all fucking news network people and all news will be biased muslim news. Fake ass news

whats that got to do with this?

cnn is a bunch of hebes. ignore everything they say.

>CNN

>JEW
>SOCIAL DARWANISIM

Social Darwinism is just a way for atheist kikes to cling to their Chosenite status. Instead of being chosen by God, they now believe that they have been selected by nature to rule over us.

Kikes are a bunch of narcissistic psychopaths consumed with envy and hatred for white beauty, intelligence, and ingenuity and need us gone if they're to rule over their domesticated mocha colored 70IQ slave race.

>CNN

Yeah, I guess we can just forget the 2011 ban while we're coincidentally forgetting things

No, they are very wrong. The policy is not as extreme as they are claiming, and even if it was it would still be historically normative for the United States.

Is this the same country that stole land from disease ridden natives, imported hundreds of thousands of people as property, dropped two nukes in anger, andbanned entire races from immigration?

You're telling me a 90 day ban on travel is the worse thing we've ever done by CNN's standards?

I'm 100% certain she was told to act surprised when the balloons started falling but the problem is she hasn't felt human emotions her whole life.

Aren't they tanking in TV ratings? I heard Fox is like the number 5 spot in CNN is in the 30s now.

>implying historically normative is the same as correct