Sup Forums BT flip O

Sup Forums BT flip O

>the threat is serious
>but electing someone who wants to do something against it is wrong

>mormons
He's using Trump for religious purposes so he can rise to power and neuter your beer tap.
Utahns are pretty cool guy, eh?
so long as they stay in fucking Utah

Egg McMuffin?

Twitter, I'm CIA

that post doesn't mean anything

If the problem is fixed, what use are the CIA?

Translation: I got one picture with a gun taken and the rest of the time I wore a lanyard and sat behind a computer monitor.

>I trained and armed terrorists for 10 years in the CIA and don't want the gravy train to stop for my "former" employer
A FUCKING MCMUFFIN

>I'm CIA

>i rode around on private jets and held a gun
>listen to what i have to say

Sup Forums will defend this

translation: I ilegally funded terrorists all my life as a job and now Trump will hurt my income.

>implying drumpf isnt the real threat
Heh. Nice try, my Russian friend.

>TELL ME ABOUT MOHAMMED, WHY DOES HE RAPE
> WAS COMMITTING ACTS OF TERROR PART OF YOUR PLAN?

>(((CIA)))
Thank you for your cervix.

>so he can rise to power and neuter your beer tap.

there is literally nothing wrong with prohibition

He's a little guy

underrated post

This
'if you do something political that means it was for political purposes'

Hey look! A secret agent that tells you he is a secret agent on twitter! REEEEEE

And what's with that bare bones budget M4? Were you just holding it for your girlfriend?

>kissing the ring of the leading exporters of radical Islam in the world is doing something

Kek

Trumpfags ,especially the foreign ones, are retarded

>I stood guard at vehicles and buildings for 10 years
wew

They just hand out those blue checks like nothing now dont they seriously who is this faggot

>The threat is serious
>but

But what? How did his action not take steps to deal with the threat? Fucking McMuffin

>Thinks every person that works for an intelligence agency is 007 super secret spy man

>CIA
>fighting terrorism

>there is literally nothing wrong with prohibition

Except for the fact it didn't work, not even any better than outlawing drugs.

Kinda funny, my dad worked for the EPA and he said the same thing about Climate Change. Of course he did more than guard a fucking door, though

Aww, they let Muffin McMormon hold a rifle.

>CIA
>fighting terrorism
Didn't he mean, "financing and enabling terrorism"?

>Mcmuffin

Fuck Clinton and fuck the CiA!

Fuck off McMuffin. Seriously, go back to whatever dark closet you came from. No one is paying any attention to you.

>disinfo CIA agent meant to undermine the election just keeps on talking

enough of this shit

>fought

is that the American spelling of funded

Oh god, this.

>trusting ex-CIA on social media public platforms EVER

>he said but trump

Is that why he never had an opportunity to get married?

>CIA
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU GOT YOURSELF PRESIDENT

What the CIA does:
>CIA’s primary mission is to collect, analyze, evaluate, and disseminate foreign intelligence to assist the President and senior US government policymakers in making decisions relating to national security. This is a very complex process and involves a variety of steps.
>First, we have to identify a problem or an issue of national security concern to the US government. In some cases, CIA is directed to study an intelligence issue—such as what activities terrorist organizations are planning, or how countries that have biological or chemical weapons plan to use these weapons—then we look for a way to collect information about the problem.
>There are several ways to collect information. Translating foreign newspaper and magazine articles and radio and television broadcasts provides open-source intelligence. Imagery satellites take pictures from space, and imagery analysts write reports about what they see–for example, how many airplanes are at a foreign military base. Signals analysts work to decrypt coded messages sent by other countries. Operations officers recruit foreigners to give information about their countries.
>After the information is collected, intelligence analysts pull together the relevant information from all available sources and assess what is happening, why it is happening, what might occur next, and what it means for US interests. >The result of this analytic effort is timely and objective assessments, free of any political bias, provided to senior US policymakers in the form of finished intelligence products that include written reports and oral briefings. One of these reports is the President’s Daily Brief (PDB), an Intelligence Community product, which the US president and other senior officials receive each day.

Please dont edit this right now