faggot

Haha right, what a fucking shill this guy is

finally some sanity on this board, fuck drumpf and fuck white people

OP IS A FAGGIT STOP BULLYING COMET PIZZA REEEEEEEE

eeey fuck you buddy

Kill yourselves Nazi scum, get off my board

Fuck of ahmed

Like clockwork.

Reptile eats the Jew which eats the Goy which eats the Burger which comes from the Cow which eats the Grass which produces energy from the Sun which was made by Reptiles who are eaten by Time which is a necessity for events to occur in a system.

0.000000001 bit Sheckles has been transfer to your account.

Stop trying to ruin innocent people's lives!!!

Alefantis dindu nuffin he a good boi goin to church not touchin lil boiz

he slaps your girlfriend's ass. what do.

stupid snake people don't know they were made by a MAD SCIENTIST.

hail Ssssatan. Hissssss.

o.k. children time to get in the belly of the beast. you are the cancer that is killing /earth/.

hey where my homies at.

wanna cuddle for warmth and fuck like farm animals?

K

tfw you believe there was something to pizzagate but all you niggers just dropped it like a rock.

i'm sure someone worked very hard to engineer niggers maybe it took a few hours come on how would you feel if you spent a few hours making niggers.

i'm a virgin retard tho. pl$ go easy on me daddy.

seek help my man.

I'm a free man you stupid nigger. Not your man. Stop. I don't want your hateful rhetoric here.

holy shit guys what if I'm a slave to the Reptile Agenda.

what if I am not freedoms.

why do i have fucking fur on my head.

Bump,

Google pizza gate to get pics

help I'm pulled down by force and I can't get up.

do u want pics of my hot spicy legs baby. you can dip them in sauce any time baby.

Warn the cattle warn the cattle the Cultists are coming the Aliens are coming Ooooh better run. Where would you even go!

Do you think anything happens anywhere that we aren't aware of.

still no response. nobody wants to eat me. I guess it's back to the soil. I'm going to die and no one even wanted to eat me. This is the cow's worst nightmare.

We have to feed them children so they won't eat us. LOL.

First World First Class Baby!

I'm a billionaire.

Did you forget you're a nigger again?

u fucking wot. I have the NAVY SEALS copy paste ready somewhere.

what's going on in this thr-

The truth.

I ate the chicken wings at CPP.

AMA

delete this

did you eat your own too.

I ate your moms ass last night. AMA

don't make me punch you in the hurt spot. oh wait that's everywhere you pussy.

What do children taste like?

Fuck guys, check this:

>Loverboy
>College sophomore Randy Bodek is unfocused. The only thing he knows is that he loves his roommate, Jenny Gordon, who feels unappreciated as other things in his life seem to take precedence over her. He hasn't even told his parents, Diane and Joe Bodek, that he is living with a female, let alone a significant other. As such, Jenny breaks up with him at the end of the semester. While Randy is home during the summer break, Joe, against Diane's wishes, decides not to fund Randy's college education anymore as he is flunking all his classes, and hasn't yet declared a major. Not knowing what to do besides try to get back to college if only to be with Jenny, Randy gets a minimum wage job as a delivery guy at a pizza joint. During the course of his job, he meets Alex Barnett, a beautiful, older, sophisticated woman who likes pizzas with extra anchovies. To his surprise, she seduces him, after their sexual encounter which she gives him $200 to help him get back to college. Without telling him, she ends up telling her neglected, married female friends about Randy. As such, the pizza joint starts getting a lot of orders for pizzas with extra anchovies. Although Randy balks at the notion of being a stud for hire, he eventually goes along with it if only as a means to pay for his college tuition and be able to get back to Jenny. Through the process, he finds that most of the women just want companionship, romance and attention, which he ends up being able to provide, and which he didn't provide in a meaningful way to Jenny. There is the potential problem of anyone finding out what is happening, mainly his boss, angry jealous husbands, his parents and most specifically Jenny, who may have other guys waiting in the wings. Meanwhile, his parents, on the eve of their twentieth wedding anniversary, are facing their own marital problems focused primarily on Randy, problems which Diane may feel can be solved by a $200 pizza with extra anchovies

Trailer here
>youtube.com/watch?v=3WL36Bmvu4A