Pol BTFO by Cenk

seriously though, executive overreach is a bit much...

It's entirely within the law. No overreach at all.

I see lots of words but it all looks like REEEEE to me

Stenk BTFO

It's true that conservatives did criticize Obama for executive orders, but that wasn't brought up that much on Sup Forums. More of an MSM Fox News talking point.

So idk what it has to do with us, though even if you could find examples, who gives a shit? I was against spending when King Nigger was in office, but I'll support it with Trump. :^)

He used a power explicitly granted to him by law. No overreach.

>Cenk cannibalizing Maher

This is too good.

The leftist infighting is entertaining as fuck.

>I see nothing wrong living like this

You don't deserve voting rights and I would join up to take them from you

:^)

Isn't it?

I love watching it unfold.

>right winger atheists
Those exist?

Guys, Junk is right, if we murder 6,000,000,000 Muslims then we would be no better than the filthy turkroaches who gassed 17,000,000,000 Armenians

Hello

Sure. We are around. Most Europeans are de facto atheists. At most we are cultural Christians.

>executive overreach
>Powers granted by a democrat controlled hose/senate

I'm not certain you realize how a Republic works.

>overreach
You mean OverROACH ?

>it's only okay when a white male does it

>so-called ideas of islam

what the fuck does that statement even attempt to mean? that islam is just a group like my animu club? does he think the koran is full of bullshit and not actually the words of Gabriel said to Mohamed?

> Hahaha! I've just slaughtered your entire village of pacifists! W-w-wait! Why are you reaching for that gun? I thought you were a pacifist!

>pol BTFO by Cenk
He finally did a suicide attack?
Also shit thread OP you should be ashamed. To many garbage threads

Cenk is just bitter about his debate with Sam Harris, where he made a fool of himself.

I don't even like Sam Harris, but the guy is a level-headed, logician. You\d better take notes if you're going to try to best him in a game of wits.

Nobody complained from the Left when Obama did the same for 90 days

Trump said during his campaign that he would use executive orders not to circumvent congress but to undo Obama's damage.

Obama said that he would president over the most open and transparent government in history, and then ruled by executive order after his party lost congress miserably. This is why Trump can so easily erase 90% of Obongo's legacy, because he tried to be an emperor like a petulent little ape

why do people say is a muslim ban?

Sam Harris has already stated he's against the ban. I can only imagine the same is true for Maher. Gotta love Cenk's feud with these guys, especially when he did a 3 hour interview with Harris where he was utterly decimated.

Maher has been hated by the regressive elements of the Left for forever now.

>liberals point out conservative hypocrisy in a way that makes them look like hypocrites

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

The only overreach so far as much as I can tell is the ordering of a wall, but dont quote me on that

>it's another "anti-christian-atheist-sucking-the-dick-of-islam" episode

Because it sounds more dramatic and appalling than "a temporary ban from terror breeding grounds"

>cenk literally BTFO by a homosexual Jew

Looks like the church brainwashed you desu.

can we send this cunt to the gulag yet?

If Cenk doesn't play nice, Trump might have the US formally recognize the Armenian genocide. Is that really what he wants?

>warn about increasing power of the executive branch
>it's k because nigger in office :DDD
>cries when it backfires

More of us than you think, we're not as loud as christcucks though

Oh wow a joke of a news turk roach. Wtf I hate Sam Harris now

bomb the cnn hq oklahoma style next week please

Why shouldn't there be? Are you suggesting that right-wing ideology can only be justified through the lens of Christian dogma?

>The only overreach so far as much as I can tell is the ordering of a wall, but dont quote me on that

Ordering the wall isn't overreach, the funding of it MIGHT be, depending on how he gathers the funds.

So far, Trump has been working within the confines of the Executive Branch and its existing powers.

Based

>democracy fag
Don't like a constitutional republic? Then fuck off.

friendly reminder to report all "BTFO" posts especially if the OP image is from twitter

Because it's a ban only on predominantly muslim countries.

>executive orders are all unconstitutional

it's amazing the way libshits go out of their way not to understand their opponents arguments

Trump implied most of the wall is fence. His executive order was to finish the 700 miles that was only half built.

Obama used executive orders to subvert and weaken existing laws. Trump is using powers granted him through congress to strengthen them.

One in the pink, two in the cenk

I always liked Rubin, he seems fairly reasonable on the whole. Seems odd that the ability to use common sense is so rare among journalists and TV personalities that a Jewish homo can be the clear voice of reason.

Me for one.

Sam Harris has been vehemently anti-Trump.

Chunk Yogurt is just being retarded again, no surprises there.

how come anyone takes this sweaty turkroach seriously anyway

Nope. Cenk 100% btfo by facts. the fact of the matter is Trump's EO was legal, period. Cenk has no facts to back his retarded claims, he can only pretend that him being wrong is actually him being right.

Well, him pretending to be right didn't help him on election night.

I doubt it

"terror breeding grounds"

>In a 2016 political analysis paper by Alex Nowrasteh for the Cato Institute, Nowrasteh states "the chance of an American being murdered in a terrorist attack caused by a refugee is 1 in 3.64 billion per year".[88] Citing Nowrasteh's paper, The Economist noted this makes death by cows, fireworks and malfunctioning elevators much likelier and described Trump’s order as "almost worthless."

Tbf that's hardly exclusive to the left. Have you browsed this site before

The president can deny any class of immigrant under any circumstance.

The only people Genk BTFO are Armenians.

Then why Turkey Morocco Nigeria Indonesia Malasya Saudi Arabia and Sweden are not baned?

Dave rubin is gay?

LOL " YOU KEKSERVATIVES ARE SUPPOSED TO CARE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION!!! YOU CANT DO THIS!! "

ya that game is over now faggot, and since you started it we will finish it.

Your image explicitly proves there are some. Don't be the kind of retard who thinks 26%=none.

>The man later spoke to FOX 13, saying he avoided snatching Christian from his mother because he feared being put in jail where he could not help him.

>He said: 'I wanted to put my hands on her, but I couldn't. That was going to leave me in jail and the baby still was going to go with them. It can't be two dumb parents.'

I'm atheist and liberal.

I'm also against unchecked immigration and see Islam is a fucking cancer. I'm against multicuturalism because it doesn't work when muslims fail to integrate into the host society.

I think Trump is a moron, but at least he's sticking to his campaign promises.

Gonna wag your finger at him and screech racist until his rights are gone?

lol bad faith arguments, like marxists fags care about the constitution.

yeah but this is a special kind of stupid, and most of the people doing it on this site are just shitposting for a quick gut laugh

Cenk is trying to look smug in front of his viewing audience

I can't wait to see his pain when Trump acknowledges the Armenian Genocide.

Because it is okay when a black man does it

That would explain why most of you are racially inferior atheist subhumans. Everyone masculine in your nation was purged by communist.

I'm still opposed to executive over reach, but I would be lying if I said that I didn't like this particular outcome.

Still. Trump needs to go through the courts and the through the Senate in order to make this shit permanent

>tfw too intelligent to stop child abuse

Rubin had to leave TYT because he saw through their bullshit agenda pushing. Props to the gay Jew.

>the chance of an American being murdered in a terrorist attack caused by a refugee is 1 in 3.64 billion per year"

If even just one american died last year this stat is bullshit. But we already know there were dozens killed.

Pol use to decided.. we decided trump was our guy but the hate has destroyed pol.. now he decides and pol shillsnow all pol is shill for trump.. its not better than shilling for hillarymm if ur a shill ur a faggot and being used.. pol thinks they are free thinking patriots.. but they are puppets like normies now.

Stfu Cenk

Lol cent is probably crying right now, feels good man

Yeah, user. Not all homos are flamboyant effeminate faggots. Jesus, get out of your basement once in a while.

Are you retarded?

The major difference is Obama's executive orders were inherently unconstitutional and just downright un-American, such as his 23 executive orders on gun control.

I don't get your point. You quote a notorious armenian genocide denier who congratulate someone because he wanted muslims profiled by linking it with the temporary ban which has nothing to do with profiling...but when you visit the USA like I did, without being a muslim, you're, and were already, profiled.

In fact, the security in New York didn't ask to check the fingerprints of ALL my fingers, a few were enough, because : "the one you left in Los Angeles were pretty good".

If, as a foreigner, you visit the States you're profiled. They also keep your pics. Even got comment like "wow, the beard really change your face compared to the one you had in Dallas".

Also, a friend of mine is a physicist. Before entering to the USA he has always an hour long interview with the authorities, checking that he didn't help any rogue state to develop a bomb or whatever.

Liberals really live in their bubble. They are criticizing things which were already there under all of Obama's presidency.

His people have been known to hate all Jews.

first day here? Sup Forums has had plenty of right wing atheists for years.
i remember seeing some poll a while ago that asked the board their religious beliefs. i think #1 was "spiritual/believer without conforming to a religion" or something along those lines, #2 was atheist, #3 was christian, #4 was other faiths. no chance i could find that now though.

fag puts chink nigger in his place

Did they get that statistic by including the entire history of the universe since the big bang?

CTR

Reminder that the only right way to respond to this fag is to bring up the Armenian genocide over and over.

Seriously, hypocrites need to get out.

That faggot said nothing when Obama was raping the world with executive overreach. Now that Trump is president?

It just proves he was a lying Jewish shill all along. Fuck kikes

Profile turkroaches next.

Just because he didn't oven throw christians into ovens doesn't mean he was actually religious

Who's a hypocrite?

Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do, and we all supported him when he said it.

What's you problem, subhuman gentile? Do you want again to cry on goyim's shoulders here?

He didn't have a problem when Obama issued 6 executive orders his first week when Trump has done only 5. Hypocrite.

Sup