"Because the Beauty of the White Aryan Woman Must Not Perish from the Earth" - David Lane

"Because the Beauty of the White Aryan Woman Must Not Perish from the Earth" - David Lane

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

davidlane1488.com/main.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8wAp72wablM&t=274s
xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Hitler
How's life in Norge?

Only niggers prefer blondes.

Lel

>white
>aryan

what did he mean by this?

white is right

She left this guy for that Spanish dude

Wow shitlord, non-whites can be Aryan. I was born Negroid but I've transitioned into an Aryan. Check your privilege.

Now THAT is how you shitpost.

Pic related, regular Aryan.

No one can compete.

because we have been preserving things from extinction. Pic related is endangered and must not perish from Earth as well.

she's a major qt

ITT people who think pic related is an aryan goddess.

Y'all probably don't even know where Aryans come from.

Persia or India?

How do i get a cute young blonde gf?

Siberia.

Are you young and cute?

Because men are naturally inclined towards protecting women, he creates the image of the blonde damsel in distress. The inverse is seen with the characterization of Muslim invaders as male savages (which they just so happen to be).

Be black, for whatever the teason blonde women burn coal the most.

nah, its just that all coalburners die their hair blonde.

But natural ones do that too.

Weird.

i want Europeans to keep their culture and race. I want Nordcucks to stay blonde too.

But damn, I just love Arab women.

no they dont shitskin

fuck I expected a Canadian to post this, so I could reply with: A FUCKING LEAF
Fucking Germans... Ruining all the fun. Again.

Says the gook lel.

You're not racially aware enough. You will eventually learn to look beyond superficial things like hair color and focus on skull size and shape, facial structure etc. Bone thickness etc etc. This is why I'm disgusted when I see Slavs.

It means he never cares about the beauty of the Aryan men and would let them die in order to save the Aryan woman.

Kind of like how nationalists tend to be white knights.

Find out by yourself:
davidlane1488.com/main.html

What a cuck. They made their choice and deserve extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wAp72wablM&t=274s

Best non-degenerate Aryans coming in hot.

Are you serious? They are the most perfect aryan-white couple I've seen.
Damn, they could have some wonderful children.

white girls like darker guys

What a downgrade. I'll never understand women.

we must secure an existence for anzu

Then you'll look further and realise that Arabs, Pekis, Poos, Persians and Moors are Caucasians (like Nords, Anglos and Mediterraneans), thus still having the same skull.

I'm married to a Lebanese-Hispanic, so technically, I'm not racemxing.

>posting jewesses

I'm Jewish and couldn't be more offended by this.

He meant white women are fucking qt

Natalia is eternal. That's what he meant.

>all coalburners die

In an ideal world

>Bone thickness

I think you've taken too many red pills

>Uma Thurman Syndrome.

I understand armpit fags now

Nah I think you misunderstood, if you have black hair your genes are tainted with Negroid or Mongoloid blood. That one is a given.

Nope. Pontic-Caspian Steppes, roughly the same geographic area as their PIE ancestors. We have to remember that Iranian-speakers used to be all over Eurasia, not just in Iran.

Like you'd know

It's good to be racially aware so that you don't accidentally mix with someone you thought were one of your own just because they dyed their hair blonde or lighter than their natural hair color.

At last you truly see the real light.

Only urban retards are minorities, the rural and suburban folk are white.

Okey, do you have proof on this?

I mean, a blonde haired/blue haired couple can give birth to a brown haired/brown eyed child.

My point is, is that the ''sandnigger'' bunch I mentioned, are still extremely related to ''whites''.

Found the Turk troll. Get back to delivering your disgusting kebab pizzas, Sven is getting hungry waiting in the cuck shed.

Why would I need proof to such an obvious observable trait. It's like you'd ask for proof Europe is being invaded by Arabs. There's no need, it's right in front of you.

Would you rather breed with a fat, unattractive genetically white woman(blue eyes etc), or a slim, attractive "muddy" woman (i.e. a slav or arab)?

>tfw naturally platinum blonde
>absolutely no self esteem
>want to be like these pretty Aryan girls but have no courage to dress nice or wear makeup
>also way paler and more blonde so I just look weird and creepy

I'm just gonna keep being frumpy and sad I guess.

I didn't mean to trigger you, this obviously only applies to guide those in Northwestern European nations so that they don't taint themselves accidentally.

You are beautiful and the peak of humanity. Never doubt yourself. You are literally what all these shitskins (and in some cases other white women) aspire to be. Just make sure you breed with a real white man and preserve those precious genes.

Good luck to you.

MUMMY

Slav women have blue eyes and white skin.

If you breed with a darker man then you can make your children even better. For example if you're too blond and you breed with say an arabic man your children will be PERFECT.

Post proof. You shouldn't attention whore like this, it's not an attractive quality. You need to have more integrity than that.

Don't wear makeup, it's disgusting and it'll make your skin unhealthy. Most of the women in these pictures are dressed like typical degenerate Tumblr sluts, you don't want to emulate their fashion. Find your own sense of style, keep it modest, and you'll be fine. Learn which colors go well with your skin tone and hair.

>Let's make everyone the same depressing beige colour

Yeah fuck off pakiboy

Most Balkan women I've seen look like Turks

> a fucking leaf

>leafblower camps when?

>lets have some people look like freaks and others look so dark they get racially profiled
sure bud

Oh, I forgot about them...

>Turkey is a country in Northwestern Europe
Lol, sure thing Mehmet

sure

That's some heavy denial you got there.

anything white over anything non white. She can reach a healthy weight and the offspring will still inherit the better genes.

Why are blue and green eyes so damn appealing compared to mud colors?

Italians aren't white. Ukranians aren't white

>Good(ish) looking parents
>Fucking ugly child

Please explain?

good meme

>tfw no pure Aryan gf
;_;

Neo-corporate beauty standards

The english and the irish ones are ugly.
looks about right.

this is one hell of troll, I almost took the bait.
there's no way you could be the person you described and not know 99% of humanity envies you just for being white.

They're white and clearly you're not you subversive divide and conquer motherfucker.

The only ugly ethnicities in Europe are the Germans and Dutch

america fuck ya

the attractive slav or arab, slavs are as white as american whites if anything, american whites are muddled mixture of lesser inferior whites,same applies to most europeans today

arab is fine too, theyre not really inferior to whites, in fact they're the closest thing to real humans left, their culture is strong, they're patriarchal, and they have conqueror genes

The Czech, Pole, and Russian are nothing to shout about either. And the Spaniard has a niggernose.

All in all not a great showcase of beautiful white women, but then again I don't think that is the point of the picture, and I agree with its sentiment

Turk roaches must all die, even if they are of Balkan heritage

DELET THIS NOW

sure

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

They like a little contrast. Not nigger, or spic, but a darker white. Darker white girls love guys like him, it all balances out... to a Mediterranean look

no german or dutch girls set with you on your 2 week contiki tour in 2010?

>Arabs
>strong culture
>close to whites

you must be out of your fucking mind
arabs are inbred, mongol raped with nothing left resembling "culture" after the muslim take over.

based jungle nigger

>tfw you will never see anzu deepthroat a big fat cock

You're not a good troll

send her this

xhamster.com/movies/5789597/anzujaamu_cum_tribute_sop_facial_bukkake.html

I was thinking it's the fault of the patriarchy

it means you need to stop pedestalising women

neither are you ;)