ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

twitter.com/rcmpqc/status/826115764335833089

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/01/29/5-reportedly-killed-quebec-city-mosque-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The muslim or french?

So the white guy was actually a witness and not the perp?

The french is the suspect

I smell a cover up.

The white guy called cops on himself, so no.

Frenchie is the white witness.

The French-named one or the Muzzie-named one?
Fucking hell they're going to make it seem like it was non-Muslim without proving it.

This has been suspenseful.

So the nerdy white student had access to an AK-47 in fucking Canada? I don't buy it. The Muslim guy was probably secret police and he planned the whole thing, got the material to do it, and the whole thing was a set-up to delegitimize anti-Muslim rhetoric.

The shitskin is the suspect, I'm listenning to cuck french radio

They are blaming freedom of speech , prime minister of Quebec Couillaird.
This is a present for muslim and liberal who will gag freedom of speech.

And why would he yell Allahu Akbar?

Is the muzzie the suspect or witness?

>Implying they won't kill two birds with one stone.
Your guns have to go goy!

>Canada is so desperate to be the liberal capital of the world they're willing to let someone out as. "Witness" despite everyone in the mosque saying there was 2 shooters
>white guy will be labelled as an undercover neo-nazi thanks to some random likes on Facebook
>left says this was the neo nazi plan all along
>have a protest where they all wear turbans

I mean the french dude is the suspect, the shitskin is safe , our cuck media is ultra cucks right now.

The muzzy is the witness

oh crap....

keep me posted

>when a province in a country that doesn't even speak the majority language is more based than the rest of the country it resides in

They are blaming far right groups

oshit

Did he actually yell it? Maybe someone else did it and they thought it was the shooter. It was a mosque, someone was going to yell that for sure.

This is what I believe happened.

>White guy: "I hate Islam so much, I wish I could go on crusade against Muslims"
>Mohammad (Canada secret service agent): "I know right, I'm an ex-Muslim myself, here, that's an AK-47, ammo and ski masks, let's shoot up a mosque"

And now the Mohammad walks away, the white guy is fucked and the entire right-wing is blamed.

Gott go to work

Listen to 98.5 fm from montreal on tune in

You can witness things with an AK47 now?

DOLAND TRUMP HOW DARE HE TO BAN MUSLIMS AND MAKE THIS ONE FRENCH 4CHINS MAN DESTORY OUR SACREUX LIBERTY!!!!

Ban pistols and assault weapons in Canada now!! Poor unfortunate muslims made to look bad again by our own imerialistic laws.

Then why did he drive away and surrender to the police? Media is spewing bullshit.

CRUSADE PROGRESS:

Canada - 5 dead, 6 wounded
US of A - 150 Muslims stranded in an airport

because muzzies are so opressed and afraid of being killed over anything

As an American it doesn't really matter what the beliefs of a shooter are in a foreign country.

Sup Forums is so mad right now

>what is leftist media
It's a coverup folks. They don't know what to do anymore since it doesn't fit their narrative. They literally let a murderous mudshit walk free.

There's no way that kid got hands on AK-47 in fucking Canada.

im pissed. Another dylann roof we have to explain for. wtf stop it.

ITS A FUCKING COVER UP HOLY SHIT

>They literally let a murderous mudshit walk free.

The delusion is real folks. Makes total sense.

NOT ALL ANTHROPOLOGISTS

Maybe he just popped over the north pole to Russia

Yea it does. Our media will spin this as a result of the travel ban and Trump's rhetoric.

Canada lied to me

kek

Fffffffuuuuucccckkkkk
wtf i'm welcoming refugees now

Being this retarded

That's why I think he was set-up by the government.

Considering our government has literally let terror suspects walk free because they didnt want to be racist, its plausible. Remember the wife of Omar Mateen? FBI let her go and she disappeared for months.

Probably a vz58. Looks just like an ak to the average joe. They are legal in Canada, just the magazines have to be pinned.

How?!? All of the survivor and witness testimonies say 'multiple shooters' or the 'gunmen'.
Liberal government is controlling this narrative.

Witnesses say two GUNMEN. This can't happen Sup Forums. They're blatantly spinning this.

They deleted the tweet!!!

This. Even the police are corrupted.

Hehe Mohammed dindu, the white male takes the L for narrative purposes.

Kek won't let them get away with it!

Another one added to the list.

Maybe there should be a BANwhitey list.

Don't forget the drunk driver that was let go cause he lost his rag hat for 5 minutes.

No, they didnt

witnesses are notoriously unreliable in high stress situations.

However, this does seem weird

fuck today is going to suck

Welcome to real life. Expect a lot more of this. Why does every mass shooting end up like this?

>There's multiple shooters/gunmen
>Some are seen fleeing the scene
>Suddenly it's a lone wolf attack

he's just gunna do another attack within a week

But what Islam teaches is the very definition of bigotry.
>Intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Also pretty sure "vixy" is bigoted toward those who would, for example, support Donald J. Trump.

Was it a white guy or not?
It wasn't looking that way when I was following this shit last night. The coulter effect was in full-swing.
It was a muslamic, right?

LOL! Whitey was the shooter who "liked" Trump. Sup Forums is on suicide watch.

REV UP TWITTERS AND START COMPLAINING THAT THE FRENCH GUY GETS THAT TREATMENT CUZ HES WHITE

Mandatory execution for autists would solve that.

Why would we be mad bro?

I woke up today and there's six less kebabs on the planet than yesterday.

#notallwhitemales

What I'm saying is who cares because this took place in a foreign land.

Obama's rhetoric wasn't blamed for dylan roof even though that shooting took place in the U.S.

But, Since this shooting occurred outside the U.S. none of us should even give a shit to begin with. It's just a side note. Don't allow anyone associate it with the U.S. because it's a false comparison.

I woke up this morning to reports of the shooting which said that there were initially reports of 3 shooters. It's believable that 2 shooters could be mistaken for 3, but 1?

Bullshit.

Sup Forums where is your God-Emperor now? Too busy watching "Finding Dory" and cooking tendies with Barron to stop a whitey terrorists?

>AR-15
That's legal in Canada.

this is basically every false flag attack involving guns/shootings lol
except for the pizzagate one cos maybe they actually cared about people in the pedo ring

Think things through bud. There are 30-50 other witnesses.
Would they not tell the authorities or social media there were two shooters? Wouldn't the other shooter say he did not act alone?

Memory Hole'd.

There was never a Muslim suspect. Only white. Continue about your day citizen. We have a few articles about Syrian refugees learning to play hockey coming up, stay tuned.

ted's not an autist though, he got ultra'd

Should I take the blue pill? I don't want to end up a murderer.

The "white" (he's VERY LOOSELY white at best) guy was probably a convert.

Whites males are cancer

We should put them in camps when we out breed them into irrelevance

Probably jacking off to the pictures of 5 dead muslims, kike

>6 whites vs hundreds of non whites
My pecans are percolating as we speak

Holy fuck
Now I think it's save to say that Trump literally triggered this terror attack against muslim.
A white guy shots multiple people in a mosque just because of their religion/ethnicity.
Look up his facebook he liked trump and lepen
trump is fucked and racist whites are fucked as well

I don't trust a single fucking arab leaf in here.

I'll wait for the actual report, not some arab's lies about french radio

He wasn't mulsim at all whitey

Prepare to get refugeed

I live 5 minutes away from the Mosque here in Québec city, I'm listening to the local Radio, the White guy is the primary suspect and the Arab dude is considered only a witness.

The White guy is expected to go to the court tomorrow morning.

They arrested Khadir in the parking lots with guns and Bissonette 12 miles away with guns too. Guess Khadir used his get out of jail for free race card.

Sup Forums dieded after an months

Following the shooting, it was reported that Khadir was arrested near the mosque and Bissonnette had called police and fled from the mosque.

According to a translated report from leSoleil, the other shooter called police and told them “he felt bad because of the gesture he had just made and was threatening to shoot himself.”

Reported from Heavy, sounds like whitey gave himself up?

>One was arrested at the scene and another nearby, in his car on a bridge near d'Orleans where he called 911 to say he wanted to cooperate with police. Police said they did not believe there were other suspects but were investigating.

>Police said they did not believe there were other suspects but were investigating.

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/01/29/5-reportedly-killed-quebec-city-mosque-shooting

C'mon now.

who yelled aloha snackbar?

>USA is responsible for leaf security

Weak bait

It doesn't mean it's Trumps fault you fucking kraut.

We didn't get to see the whole investigation. The majority of the witnesses could have easily told the police that there was only one shooter

The Quebec RCMP tweeted it out in English it isn't just frogposters here

he may have called them to tell them he was witness
we don't know for sure. If anything, they said they released the 2nd guy, which is the one who called the police on himself (although it's equally likely they're too stupid to speak properly)

They'll open his CK2 savegames and report that he ran an advanced crusade simulation

Good work ministry of truth

Teddy and McVeigh shouldn't be on that list

No idea, hell it's a mosque and Muslims tend to say that a lot...

Probably some muslim out of habit after hearing gunfire

>2 men dressed all in black wearing ski masks
>totally not together guys