#BoycottStarbucks

About the trending hashtag, can someone tell me how Starbucks managed to instantly hire 10,000 refugees within a short frame? What counts as "refugees" anyway?

People with experience and education, or just affirmative action shit?

If it's affirmative action then that's pretty fucked up since your valuing one man's race and color over their actual experiences and educational talent (not that you need any talent to work at Starbucks anyway.)

I mean I imagine U.S veteran probably wouldn't be that experienced making coffee and sub-par donuts either, but the subject is them caring more about ethnics than credentials.

Care to discuss further, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
money.cnn.com/2013/11/06/news/companies/starbucks-hiring-veterans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't do Twitter, but I hope white people and other USA citizens realize this super-kike just wants to import more cheap labor.

I thought refugees were banned from getting a job in most countries.

Sup, Dunkin Donuts! It's the free market. Deal with it.

It's literally a viral campaign, where starbucks claims something retarded then proceeds to pay viralling agencies to create a controlled opposition of "angry conservatives", which makes everyone, including the media, talk about starbucks (increasing their relevancy), while allowing them to play the card of "the racists are boycotting us goy this is the anti-racist company YES goy buy our coffee to fight racism".

If you think that such shit is impossible to be pulled and that it's a tinfoil claim, I'd strongly recommend watching this youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s . It's a mandatory documentary for every Sup Forumsack

They may mean hiring refuckergees abroad.

There are many starbucks in Germany and Sweden.

It's not that it's free-market, its that the CEO is choosing to hire 10,000 refugees over the sole fact that they're refugees. Nothing more.

I hate this stupid Jew coffee place anyway. Dunkin coffee tastes better and doesn't call every drink some stupid Italian wanna be name

Star Bucks is shit tier coffee anyway

Thank you. Everyone has "think tanks" who come up with 5D sudoku.

Im Boycotting starbucks

who the fuck still goes to starbucks

they stopped having women a while ago st the front, let alone good looking ones. why in gods name would you go there.

I don't really care. starbucks is weak coffee and I can make coffee at home for a fraction of the price

Starbuck is just boosting sales breh.

Starbcks quality dropped ages ago do people with tastebuds actually drink this dirty bean water?

We dunkin now

>if you don't want completely
unvetted immigration or you dont want to accept tens of thousands of refugees to drain your economy, you're a white supremacist!

How is this kind of slander legal? Complete horseshit.

>Starbucks was ever good

Folgers masterrace reporting in!

wtf, I like dunkin doughnuts now.

its a jewish company if anyone wonder why they would do this

>support global capitalism and outsourcing of jobs
>that will show these right wingers

Do leftist realize how much they are used by the capitalism they pretend to hate so much?

Dunkin Donuts has best coffee of the chains, and Krispy Kreme has best donuts.

Coffee shops are the most retarded thing I've ever witnessed.
Why wait in line and pay an extortionate price for something you can make faster and cheaper in any office/breakroom.
You're basically paying for a cup that shouts "I waste my disposable income".
Half the women I met at uni wasted their stupid money on shit like this then were surprised when I could afford to go on holiday once a year. I had to bite my tongue (pretend to be a normy) and not call them out on their dumb shit.

Dunkin' is shit too ya know...

this
i don't really get coffee on the road but dunkin is based, my state would be kill if they closed down

>2017
>not realising the power of trump's connection to kek after what he did to Macys
They're playing with fire

>sjws falling for jewish tricks

Yeah, have you all forgotten the Starbucks Christmas (((Controversy)))

>Yeah let's get back at those racists!
Pretty sure Starbucks got into trouble for being greedy jews and not paying their taxes here

>toilet water:the coffee

Get some illys nigga.

>alt-reddit makes a petty internet protest
>no one cares
>get bad press
>looks retarded
>repeat
c'mon

yeah but. starbucks is like the perfect place to take a libslut on a date. i usually end up just getting cheap for maybe 3 bucks, she'll probably get something for 5. and since she seems im .. culturally enriched or some shit chances are that night ill be pounding de pussy while she calls me president

so... if we were to start a company that sold shitty products, then virtue signal that our company was for left-wing horseshit... then get alt-reddit to lose their shit at us...

>PROFIT???

>Globally

One per shop? Doesn't seem hard.

I buy a £2.75 Starbucks coffee every morning, never again, I couldn't physically pick up the cup this morning knowing that it's owned by a Jew who want's to hire 10,000 invaders.

>10,000 refugees
>All over the world
>In five years

Free PR from dumb left and right wingers

Barely anyone hires refugees here because guess what, they're no good for fucking anything
I honestly can't see where they'd get 10000 willing refugees to do their shit unless they count Paco who's been living there for 20 years on welfare a refugee

>starcucks

also if you ever got your coffee from starcucks in the first place you're a cuck.

Overpriced hipster SJW millenial cesspit.

Either get it from a proper cafe or make it yourself.

People still waste money on that garbage?

Anyone else get their coffee from 7-11? It's about a $1.30 for a medium cup and it seems like they have a lot of choices in creamer and sugar.

You should boycott Starbucks because they're owned and run by satanic kikes.

But if those were your values you'd have a shit ton of other companies to boycott as well.

How long have you been buying coffee every morning?

10,000 liberal white girls just lost their jobs.

>tfw never was at shibucks
>tfw never will go there

it would actually be interesting to see if these "protests" and "counter protests" effect revenue in any way.

Have you ever been on a date user?

More importantly, why are you faggots interrupting the enemy whole they are making a mistake. If being a batista becomes cabbie/janitor/meat packing tier smelly foreigner work, the "dey tuk ur jerbs" meme will evaporate overnight and an entire generation of critical race theory degree holders will be forced to take the red pill suppository

>buying coffee from a convenience store
you're drinking literal shit right there mate...

>Buying from Starbucks to begin with

I love paying ten dollars in Brit money for 100ml of black piss water. Can't believe people are only now realizing what a fucking mess this company is

Better. I know a barista. I get free coffee and treats every day, and I don't give a penny to Starbucks.

time to drop STARKEKS
fuck them
whom else here finna tryina lookina drop these faggots

I never knew he was a Heeb, but in the actual photograph I saw which accompanied his announcement where he said he would be hiring 10000000 shitskins, he was rubbing his hands like the proverbial Happy Merchant.
Well, now I know. Thanks, user.

>being a batista

when there's money to be made from rich millennial babies who need somewhere to spend their parents hard earned money, you can guarantee Starbucks will be there with some new promise/campaign/political statement.

It's the company who's acutely designed business strategy is to pretend it's not a giant business at all. And it fools these dumb kids, every damn time.

Doesn't taste bad though. I got it the first time bc it was on my way home and I was surprised when I didn't throw it away.

agreed. I only ever bought starcu cks canned doubleshots anyways.
My favorite dunkin is a mocha raspberry coolata

Rather go to the pub or do some sport

This has to be the gayest shit I've ever read. So hipsters want their local business to go bankrupt just so they can feel like they're helping mudslimes now? This shit is reaching critical mass

money.cnn.com/2013/11/06/news/companies/starbucks-hiring-veterans/

>Starbucks to hire 10,000 vets and military spouses

Its an old article from 2013, can't find anything that says they did hire 10,000 vets

"If it's affirmative action then that's pretty fucked up since your valuing one man's race and color over their actual experiences and educational talent"

Have you been living under a rock? They had been doing this for fucking YEARS. People of color with less skills and experience will get the job over a white man. People have been bitching about this for a long long time.

can't wait until one rapes a co-worker or goes on a stabbing spress

>Starbucks would rather hire 10k shitskins
>than 10k Americans
See THIS is just blatant globalism

But don't you see that it's a good thing? The refugees will be getting a job, therefore not on welfare and the only people who they will be taking jobs from are the very people welcoming them, screwing them over. It's win/win.

I think we might have that same mutual friend. I'm really certain that I just saw that post.

Oh I've known about that shit for a long time, user.

This just happened to get me thinking about it again.

Any time I've been to a Starbucks, everyone there is almost reflectively white. Dunkin Donuts has been brown franchise owned for decades now.

>how Starbucks managed to instantly hire 10,000 refugees within a short frame?

That didn't happen, you fucking retard.

>American reading comprehension

Dunks is objectively better

>Drinking the caffeinated jew

At least smokers don't beat about the bush about their drug addiction to Nicotene but Coffee Cucks are literally the worse

>I CAN QUIT AT ANY TIME BRO SLURRRRRRRPPPPPP THIS IS ONLY MY 3RD CUP SLURPPPPPPPPPPP

>instantly
It's over the next 5 years in multiple countries

Doesnt matter Costa is literally 10x better

B.H.?

boy i live in seattle there's an actual limitless supply of small coffee business which tastes like liquid gold compared to starbucks. I used to drink starbucks every day before I moved here then the fucking stand near my house made it 4x better at a lower cost.

Seriously go support small business if you can.

Yes, I've been updated on that.

Excuse me for being an ignorant cunt.

Sorry. I would but I'm too much an addict.

>let's celebrate america by denying 10,000 US citizens of work!

The left is losing what little rational thought they had and it's surprisingly entertaining to watch.

I thought Howard resigned.
Also watch the stock SBUX
if it truely is a bad move then the stock should move accordingly.

>America will be made safe
>thousands of people around the world are (supposedly) getting employed

I fail to see how this isn't a win-win outcome

>be CEO of Starbucks
>see some potential in le ebin Trump hate train
>Trump follows through with some terrorist ban Obama put in place in the first place
>MSM spins is as muslim ban

>see potential opportunity

>virtue signal by claiming you'll let 10000 sandniggers make coffee
>later claim you can't actually do that because they can't get in due to the ban

>make billions of libtard crocodile tear money

4D chess

but they're doing the jobs that the average white american doesn't want to do.

OC for you OP

Niiiiice

The people who voted for Trump in office can't even afford Starbucks anyway.

No, not me. I'll stick with 7-eleven coffee thank you.

They opened a new Dunkin donuts by where I work, and these ass holes are some how so retarded they fuck up a black coffee. Even so it's too god damn over priced, $2 for a medium coffee? I can get a extra large at 7-eleven for the same price.

this should be the hashtag so that starbucks doesn't get the publicity.
#wedunkinnow

Thanks mun.

For you

>globally
>US citizens

There's that American reading comprehension again.

Let's spin it to make Starbucks anti American

No it's not.

It's the world's most bestest coffee worldwide.

Who gives a shit about GMO coffee anyway.

>be Starbucks ceo
>need money
>sees opportunity to both increase sales by appealing to already liberal and airheaded customer base as well as get cheap labor.
>rubshandstogether.jpg

Oh my it's 2017 and Starbucks is so diverse!

Is Dunkin actually based or are they just not Starbucks?

Sell starbucks stock

About 8 months, in a petrol garage next to my work, only coffee around for miles

> Buy a cup of overpriced coffee, goyim, that'll show these meanies!
My fucking sides

>buy Starbucks to piss off racists

These are the same people that scream "FUCK CAPITALISM."

Where I live it's Muslims and Indians that own the Dunkin's, they aren't just low level employees.

If anything that should look better to libs than Starbucks merely hiring some for the PR. We should make Starbucks our guy for keeping it white owned.

Or you could not drink coffee. It makes you a drained zombie until you get your fix every morning.