Shocking pictures show a 10-year-old girl's battle with the 'tree man illness' that has caused her to develop 'roots'...

>Shocking pictures show a 10-year-old girl's battle with the 'tree man illness' that has caused her to develop 'roots' on her cheeks, chin and ears
>The girl, known only as Shahana, suffers from epidermodysplasia verruciformis
>She first showed signs of the rare condition when she was just six-months-old
>Despite just having growths on her body, they quickly spread to affect her face
>Her family, from Bangladesh, are believed to be seeking treatment for her

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4171468/Girl-10-developed-roots-cheeks-chin.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tree-man-bangladesh-skin-condition-warts-abul-bajandar-dhaka-medical-college-hospital-a7515146.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am groot

From an innocent flower, to a sturdy Oak

>5 billion people are living in their own shit
>this kinda stuff happens

ohwow.gif

could be warts.. ahem worse.

POO

NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS NOT POLITICS

She has to go bark.

>seeking treatment for her
gofundme flamethrower

That sucks. I think im gonna go watch tv for a bit and feel sad about white kids with cancer here in the us.

at that point why not just cut them off with a knife
and why is it always fucking Indians

jesus fuck your country is going to be the harbinger of the next plague that wipes out 90% of humanity. It was theorized that the black plague came from there

>rare condition
>only people in shithole countries have vitamin A deficiencies and start growing warts that continue growing

process of elimination tells me its from being exposed to chemicals

they told me I could be anything when I grew up
I BECAME A TREE

why do you say that?

C'mon man I'm eating...

>local indian girl learns to force poo out of her pores.
>still has yet to learn how to use a loo

I watched a documentary about a guy with the same infection. I believe the stuff grows back pretty quick, like a few days after he tried scraping it off himself. Kinda like acne. He had to have surgery and get the infection drained from his body.

/)

too soon

kek

Neither are the ugly Bog twins but yet they are spammed here.

suuuure

Drumpf isn't politics and he is spammed here.

Why is it always the fucking poos with these strange and horrible diseases?

what about a piece of shit that grows out of your forehead

they bathe, shit, and drink from the same puddle, and that puddle is fed by a stream that is dumped into by refineries and other chemical plants.

India is a true libertarian paradise for environmental regulations. They just throw rotting corpses in the Gange.

NEVER GO THERE, dont ever believe the shit people tell you about "finding themselves" in India

You can bet the same shit happens in China as well, but they simply get rid of the kids.

>Drumpf isn't politics
he is now

>drown in toxic chemicals and shit
>surprised that this things happen
though luck pal

no medicine, no hygiene, they bathe in rivers and puddles along side rotting corpses.

India needs to be nuked into a wasteland after being burned out by massive napalm strikes if humanity wants to survive.

Why does India always have some shit happening like this? Are nukes tested there?

How hard can it be to cut it off?

Just get some fucking scissors.

based russian here is right. humanity cant advance with these people living like they are.
They just need to be nuked.

>when your pregnant indian wife shits so hard that you're newborn baby is literally half-shit

Pretty cool

this thread is upsetting me

bog threads get deleted within like 5 replies

I lol'd

Bitch grow more and harder imma use your face to build my toolshed

somebody tell treebeard the entwives have been found

Growing wood is the new body mod for 2017 all natural!
Great for camping, no more collecting branches bring your own stockpile for a great campfire!

Why aren't they cutting that shit off?

Go back to Sup Forums retarded

Call treebeard we have found the entwives.

I wonder if she'll grow a tree on her head too.

So, Sup Forums.. Wood you do it?

fpbp

Oof. Good luck with that, girl. That shit's horrible.

Oh I am going to hell for this

Yeah i saw that, cringed hard when he said he used to cut of pieces of it but it would just grow back.

>Treequeen

It's a disease of the immune system, so the growths sadly eventually return regardless of the treatment.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tree-man-bangladesh-skin-condition-warts-abul-bajandar-dhaka-medical-college-hospital-a7515146.html

>Bangladesh
Literally no surprises, why the fuck are Asians so filthy, all you need to do is wash your hands with soap every time before you eat.

This

Harold I told you not to have a child.

KEK some people actually spend thousands of dollars on body modification to look like that, she gets it for free. Pretty based.

I really diddn't need to see this

Du bist schwach

Männer müssen stark wie ein Eichbaum

ahahahah

I wonder if she shits logs.

She is the real log lady.

An oak that doesn't bend breaks. Also I am capable at looking at such things, I have a hunters permit after all, but that is just disgusting

Grows back pretty fast.

Chaos spawn in the making

This is nowhere near as bad as that disease that makes your muscles turn into bone

First and Second post beat post.

>first tree man dies
>new one takes his place

This is like some mystic druid shit. She's probably an angel or something.

>grows bark
>is not a leaf

what did she mean by this

am i the only one who finds this kind of hot?

dam nature u crazy

Why is that only Indians get the weirdest diseases?

>tree peoples
what kind of fruit do they produce ?

Why do all these disgusting mutants and deformed freaks always originate from pooland?

Either their genetics are absolute dogshit-tier, personal hygiene cannot be conceptualized in the Indian mind, or both.

I would totally fuck her if she would have a surgery and be like 10 years older and have a penis desu senpai

They bathe in water full of garbage and shit.

Why aren't white people affected by that?

w-where is this from?
I've only watched Wakfu Season 1 & 2. 3 will be aired this year.

I hope so.

$10 worth of antibiotics cures that.

tried the filename?

this is some old testament shit

they also have the largest population so statistically they have greater chances for mutations.

>1 post by this ID

antibiotics against viruses lel.

bark pussy

fpbp