Quebec shooting- now said to be lone (white) shooter-

witnesses say 2-3 shooters, but now police say white man was lone shooter.

Sounds like Pulse Nightclub (where ammo+guns carried by a man, through security, was said to weight 160lb).

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre-bissonnette-quebec-city-canada-mosque-shooting-attack-suspect-gunman-shooter-photos-pictures-video-motive/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/shooting-at-centre-culturel-islamique-de-quebec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source from police

source retard

"The gunman left the mosque to reload and came back."

He left, then came back...and got more?

"left a second time, and came back."

Sounds fake as hell.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre-bissonnette-quebec-city-canada-mosque-shooting-attack-suspect-gunman-shooter-photos-pictures-video-motive/

He killed muzzies. Doesn't that net him the Nobel prize or something?

"Noble" is a Jew name. Noble is a Jew prize. (((Noble)))

SUSPICIOUS PERSON PHOTOGRAPHED AT THE CRIME SCENE!!

No because sympathy for muslims will lead to importing more of them in order to virtue signal.

Shit it's frustrating being surrounded by idiots.

A real source

Who ever did it is a hero

I KNOW THAT MAN! HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER?

watacrusada.jpeg

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/shooting-at-centre-culturel-islamique-de-quebec

National Post is rightish-wing.

CBC says that Mohamed was released, and is only a witness...

Worked for Obama

>canadian police and media lying to push a narrative
Does it really surprise you?

Over 100,000 bombs dropped by the Nobel Peace Prize award winner. 8 years of war. 400 bombs per day. Peace. Prize.

To be honest, some firearms ranges in Canada have a rule to where you keep all your ammunition in your vehicle while you're at the shooting range. People literally take their firearms back to their vehicles, reload and get back to the range. This is in violation of every insurance policy for every range in Canada. To the point, the kid may have just been working on muscle memory from his intensive training he underwent while being brainwashed by extremists that can be found at your local firearm range. Every law abiding gun owner in Canada is now involved in a conspiracy and is being investigated.

Do you remember the THINK campaign released in several commonwealth countries?- I believe it started in Ireland or Scotland.

THINK- You may be committing a crime on social media. Consider if your post is:
T rue
H urtful
I llegal
N ecessary
K ind

I feel bad now, I said all this horrible shit about muslims and it turns out the shooter is white.

Well, time for a nap!

What I mean is that...he went to reload TWO TIMES...but people stayed....when he was the lone gunman...2+2 is equalling 5 in this case.

Lone shooter....went to car to reload 2x...media is not even trying anymore.

also...no cell phone video....and the shooter turns himself in...desu seems like they even be framing the kid...not that he's innocent, just perhaps did not commit this crime.

Think of how bad Trudeau looks when ONLY YESTERDAY he invited all people affected by America's green card policy.

You fucking retarded white suprematards, look at what you've created. Now the media, and normies will sympathize with muslisms. More losing to come cucks.

Just like how both suspects fled the scene, originally.

This is the weapon supplier and fellow mass shooter. Apparently he was on his way to New York and took a detour by Montreal.

> Originally
"That was just a draft, here is the story we need!"

No pictures of the other suspect, Mohamed Khadir?

12 hours after arrest, he was released. Turns out he was just a witness...and that Bissonnette managed to GO TO HIS CAR TO RELOAD TWICE in the course of the massaccre.

I know he was released, but where's all his
social media pics?

Can't find it. And don't suppose that I can...turns out that Mohamed Khadi was a fellow student as Bissonnette.