Why is Ireland a whole 8 points below the U.K. in I.Q.?

Why is Ireland a whole 8 points below the U.K. in I.Q.?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIpO8rR95iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't abort the dumb ones.

Foetal alcohol syndrome.

Why do people hate the Irish again?

Bacause they're pretty much still a white country.

Meanwhile, Britain, Canada, New Zealand and Australia have other racial backgrounds who immigrated there. Hence why the non-whites increased the IQ

Rampant alcoholism leafbud.

maybe because the british murdered all of the high IQ males who resisted the empire

stop that

the real question is, why hasnt this happened to ireland yet?

Asylum seekers are trying to escape war ravaged third world shitholes full of rapists, going to Ireland would be going back to square one

Less immigration, more in breeding

Those are from 3 IQ tests which tested 25-125 Irish people while testing 1000+ people for most other European nations.

Check some accurate statistics.

No. We have our shitskins. We just havent adopted stockholm syndrome, unlike you weak blooded bomb victims.

>t.squatter

KEK
WE
WUZ
CÚ CHULAINN

Their potatoes are injected with fluoride to calcify their pineal glands and prevent them from ever awakening their third eye's potential

This is the same problem that occurs with "maps of IQ in the world" or similar shit like that.

All leads back to a paper from Lynn, some fucktard who used classes of single children for more than half of the countries in his report and sometimes just AVERAGED the IQs of neighboring countries in order to determine the IQ of a country he didn't have any data on.

Is it possible that Brits are just brainy? a little bit of pen more than sword methinks.

>We just havent adopted stockholm syndrome

>speaks english language
>had until recently english money
>drives on the english side of the road
>has an english legal system
>has english universities
>most popular sport in the country is english
>watches english television
>practices a religion that was brought to it by some english man

this is fucking hillarious

It is unfortunately, just at a slower rate

Dublin 78% Irish
London 46% English

the most popular sport in Ireland is Gaelic Football you faggot

Every time I post this in brit/pol/ they don't even reply they get that fucking embarrassed.

What makes them very angry is that 46% of London being English is more people than there are Irish people on the planet.

trips from kek speak the truth
fake statistics can easily be shown to be real

Not even close. It's football, by some margin, then rugby and then hurling.

Earlier alcohol use on average. Alcohol affects the growth of neurons.

check Morocco's digits
there are 3 types of lies
lies, damn lies, and statistics

>just sitting there an accepting the fact that under half of your city belongs to its native people
>'b-but j-jokes on th-them!1 there's m-more of us to be c-cucked, now if you'll excuse me i have to g-go pray, alhamdullihah lad'

This seems to be the most likely answer. That's it we have an answer! Irishmen are a bunch of drunks!

>Thinking potatoes are the only source of nutrition
>Famine

Gee guise why are the irish so stupid?

>tfw northern irish
>barely any muslims here
>barely any extremely left fuckers out in public
>feel very cut off from all the memes and madness of today
>despite the fact it's all around me
>shock election coming up in my own country
>just sitting back posting IRA memes and waiting for Gerry Adams to say something stupid on twitter

There are merits to the 6 counties.

>Canadian

You're not on our level Leaf.

le sigh

there are millions of irish people in america

As a Scot, I find the whole 'Ulster Scots' thing a bit ridiculous.

No idea where the fuck that Nigel was pulling those statements from, that it one dense cunt.

see

>be anglo
>country is falling apart from the inside and out
>glory days are over and your people are being replaced on your own homeland

Do you:
>A: fix your homeland and decide to be allies with your european brothers for once
or
>B: boast about having committed genocide and near-slavery (serfdom) against your european brother with 10% your population, while using inaccurate IQ tests to pretend to be superior to the Irish and using the fact that education and land ownership were banned for Catholics for hundreds of years under the Penal Laws and the extended effects they caused (PLs were abolished in 1800)

Because no one cares

that's not stockholm syndrome. thats result of colonisation.

you are right on 2 of your claims

if we had stockholm syndrome we wouldn't have blown your country up to smithereens.

kek

Travellers

But muh anglophone country. And yet all the Brits move to here or Australia.

Ireland has the biggest child-rape problem in Europe thanks to the Catholic church. You also kept women as state-owned slaves in Magdalen laundries until recently.

I was in that thread.
I've been Eireposting on /his/ and Sup Forums for ages.

I'm not a Loyalist, but I'm not totally sure I'd like to be a republican.

I'll tell you one thing, the 6 counties shitposts the shit out of you ROI niggers

Seamus BTFO.

Knackers.

eat shit cuck

Why is Canada irrelevant?

Why is Ireland so dumb?

>population of Britain is 64 Million
>population of ir*land is 4 Million

Really activated my almonds there paddy

But members of the catholic church have a lower rate of incidence of paedophilia than the average rate of society. Catholic priests have a rate of incidence approximately half of that of the general population.

>Implying modern day Britain's population is the same as it was in the 1800s and early 1900s
>being this autistic

>Why is Ireland a whole 8 points below the U.K. in I.Q.?
What are the two things that you see in picture related?

Those are what we call "oirish amuricuns". Im willing to bet money that very few of them have any actual connection to ireland.

uhhh forgive my insolence but I see some hands and some potatoes in the picture.

Ireland's pretty smart

GAA is more popular than soccer fuck off west Brit. Also, Ireland never had English money they had the Punt currency then the Euro.

:^)

Lol we literally have the best white people, we'd be number 1 if we got rid of our Bosnian and Serbian minorities

The guy is an eejit but Ulster Scots are just Scottish Protestants who migrated to Ireland back in the day. I doubt most modern Scots even remember or know about it anymore.

Sup Forums rated comedians knew why.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIpO8rR95iM

Thanks for the Goddess-Empress btw.

Here is a more recent study, I don't know why people keep citing the old study which the authors (Lynn and Vanhanen) corrected later.

Nigger hands

Is Ireland really dumber than the UK?

The UK upper class is well educated but the middle and lower classes are so aggressively ignorant and stupid that it hurts to talk to them. They're as dumb as random hick villagers in 3rd world countries.

Even US morons are a cut above British morons.

How can Ireland be stupider than the UK?

Jealousy that we shake the leftist guilt stick at everybody yet ducked out on refugees and are mostly a white catholic nation.