We're finished, lads. It looks like Ms. Rowling's Avada Kedvara'd Sup Forums for good

We're finished, lads. It looks like Ms. Rowling's Avada Kedvara'd Sup Forums for good.

An author of CHILDREN'S books complaining about virgins and cartoons...

It worked so well for Rick Wilson. Lets see how it plays out

The first few movies are better than the books.

kek Sup Forums BTFO

I'm sure she's seen the last of a cartoon frog power by virgins because she totally BTFO of online autists with unlimited free time and a penchant for trolling assholes.

Pack it up. We've been outted as virgins. Sup Forums BTFO for good this time.

when you resort to "w-well you're a virgin" that's when you know you've lost

Honestly she BTFO Sup Forums there.

LMFAO SHE GOT BAITED INTO INSULTING HER ENTIRE REDDIT FANBASE

BRAVO THAT user

Just let her delude herself with her fantasies.

Only in books can a virgin anglo that befriends mudbloods beat Voldemort with the power of love. In the real world, Harry Potter would be btfo, and I for one would welcome our snake overlords.

>implying Im lonely when I have my waifu

rowling is a pleb. she used english white culture to undermine english white culture. into the camps it goes.

>2k17
>every single type of shaming is a complete no-no
>virgin shaming is still totally cool

how's his wife doing?

She just insulted the majority of her fans

It's okay Sergei we'll rise up and take what belongs to us by force someday.

>insulting her fanbase

Seems like she had to resort to ad hominems when she couldn't defend herself.
Who is BTFO here?

Guysm 2bhonest I'm not a virgin, and it's a good thing. But the bad thing is, I've lost my virginity with another man.

If she knew about magic she'd know that she is already doomed.

>angering kek

that's mighty brave of her

At this point I'm not sure whether I'll even have a boner with a 3D female.

Didn't she create some fictional chocolate treat in the HP universe that had a frog?

>public virgin shaming by a famous children book author is completely acceptable nowadays
thanks jews

jesus christ, she's a professional writer and still needs to use emotes to express her emotions?

tbqh someone needs to draw a pic of pepe fucking her asap

we'll be adding her to the fucking list soon when she gets btfo

>at least i'm not a virgin!
I thought this slag was supposed to be a professional writer? I could come up with better comeback than that.

damn, i'd expect at least a couple more exchanges before resorting to the virgin argument. seriously pathetic for an """""intellectual"""""

That's why we'll put them in concentration camps, so we can spend all day in communion with our waifu in the VR world without an annoying cunt nagging us.
The future looks bright.

>argumentum ad hominem

GOTCHA. YOU AREN'T POLAND

She could be in this thread right now.

Lads, can't you see the big fucking thing right there? She cracked!

Normally big rich names like her, who made their fortunes off huge luck, try and stay on the public's good side. They constantly give money away to charity, are always pushing forward shallow ideologies which are overly-optimistic and rarely say things that could criticise her audience.

But she's slipped this time, there's a lot of Harry Potter autists out there (look at fanfiction.net for more details) and their chances of having sex is zero. They escape into her world and now for her to be making fun of them? Looking down on them? That's just not very nice, is it?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone fucking got her in the back for this, she's spitting in the face of autism after being a central part of their life. Good luck Rowling, you may need it.

VIRGIN SHAMING
I
R
G
I
N

S
H
A
M
I
N
G

she showed that she is nothing but a ball of hatred

>*sigh*

>muh vagina

women really are sad creatures, aren't they

This is virginphobic and cartoonhatespeech. Check your privilege, rich white scum.

>this is a professional writer

>yeah well you're a virgin

Guys, I'm shaking right now. There is literally no comeback to this argument. If we were playing chess, this would be checkmate. Dare I say, has Sup Forums officially been BTFO fotever? Jap moot better shut this place down before it gets more embarassing. She might say we live in our mom's basement and are fat. Looks like liberals really are on the right side of history after all.... I'm with her now.

>professional

She knows her legacy have already been largely forgotten.

Talk to anybody and I guarantee you the only two things they'll remember about Harry Potter are Snape killing Dumbledore and "Not my daughter you bitch!"

When the two main things people remember from your creation are a character acting how you'd expect them to act and a mother defending her child then you know you've created something that won't stand the test of time

>children's books
Now let's sit back and watch the b8 roll in.

Keep in mind I dropped HP and never looked back. Books were good, movies fine, but the fanbase is a
Multilayered Polyfaceted Interleveled Infrascrambled scrap of maggoty garbage rolling down a back street in India at 2 in the morning.

>makes millions off of fictional wizards
>insults irl meme magicians

madwoman

Flag get

please. if rowling is a ball of hatred, Sup Forums is a fucking supernova of hatred. it's not comparable.

This really stretches my legs

>Snape killing Dumbledore
spoilers dude, wtf

>reduced to middle school "lol virgin loser" tactics.

Ov vey

where are those alt right harry potter memes i was promised Sup Forums? tweet them at her

>sex shaming people online

When did Rowling become such a hateful bigot?

You're a big guy, pepe

HAHAHAHAHAHAA SHE REALLY SAID THAT

>But she's slipped this time, there's a lot of Harry Potter autists out there (look at fanfiction.net for more details) and their chances of having sex is zero

And some of them don't even have a penis.

I'm actually surprised she would say the virgin thing, it's like reverse slut-shaming.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUUUUURRNNNN

Sup Forums is so fucking mad right now, you can feel it. Because JK's jab hits too close to real life..

HEH, found the new collectors

Ah yes, the ever potent ad-hominem attack.

Fucking J.K. man... She's the best, really, all of my very influential friends say so.

We need to make right wing HP memes and spam them at her cancerous fanbase

Then I'll go with a waifu Everytime. They can't say mean shit to you or be weird or do strange shit to you. Waifu shit is one sided so you can call all the shots and choose something that will not disappoint.

>pic related is my waifu, no b8

>the most intellectual woman in the world can only resort to "lol virgin"

women were a mistake

You knkow we live in horrible times when virginity - historically seen as virtuous and pure - is now an insult to shame people with.

fucking this. Why should we take shit from some formwr homeless NEET roastie who got lucky when she found a publisher to suck dick off of. She would be doing dirt on the streets if it werent for the autists she BTFO

May Kek smite her.

who /Hufflepuff/ here ?

A clumsy damage control attempt. But it's TOO LATE

J.K Rowling... fucking bitch turns ultra PC AFTER striking it rich... insists that Harries wizard father figure is GAY... ZERO hints of this in books but to be as PC as possible makes this shit up.

Anyone regret actually reading the books?

I hate myself for actually finishing all 7 books. I wish I could tell myself to stop wasting my time and use its for something more constructive.

>lol virgin
man women are fucking horrible at banter

Mayli?

The normies must shitpost. The normies must shitpost. Make them shitpost.

"Cheers" to you, fellow virgin britanon

Hopefully she gets reincarnated as someone who doesnt make a billion dollars writing fan fiction withiut giving credit to the person who wrote the original universe containing Muggles.

Not exactly new, I just always glance over it thinking it's pl.

You are wrong Asianon.

>millionaire
>"muhhhhhh VAGINA"

is this the only thing women can say

Trump has lots of enemies.
I expected better from an """"author"""".

is this the fuck faced HAPA ??

>try harder
Try harder at what? What are you even talking about
>reincarnated
What does reincarnation have to do with your quote?

Is that the bitch that got paid for getting violated?
Legit jelly desu lad.

Isn't that the bitch with the ghostwriter?
She and Dr. Dre. Frauds.

dam son

Could be worse. She could be reborn as a single mum...

Tweet racial epithets at her using mudbloods as a stand in for whatever racial slur.

>these goddamn mudbloods on the tube
>fucking mudbloods committing crime
>we need to cleanse mudbloods from this country

She'll take the bait.

>virgin

So, let me get this straight:

Liberals hate men objectifying women and hate that they want to have sex with them so badly... yet, they also will ridicule them for not having sex?

I don't give a fuck, to be honest, but isn't this hypocritical?

*sighs*

I wasted my time but I didn't waste any money on it.

Nah, it really isn't. He is just calling alt-right faggots out and as we know - shitload of them are virgins. Its like calling out tumblrinas being fat or ugly - you don't want bad things to happen to ugly people, but if your hateful opponent happens to be ugly and fat - then use it against her cause it hurts

EAT A NIGGER DICK WHORE

>disassociated argumentation
>women
What's new

>I don't give a fuck, to be honest, but isn't this hypocritical?
Have you spent much time around women?

>1 pump chump

Concern shill is concerned.

Saged

So slut shaming is bad but virgin shaming is not?

kek

I would only have a girlfriend if she was waifu material.
>sweet
>shy
>loving
>takes care of herself, as in not a landwhale
>saving herself for marriage
>conservative

If it were possible for 3D women to meet those qualities AND I managed to meet one AND she actually loved me and enjoyed being with me, then she would become my new waifu.