Alt-Right are now ironically committing Mosque Attacks

We now have conformation that Alexandre Bissonnette worked alone, and that it was an islamophobic attacked. That means that radicalized white men are now ironically shouted allahu akbar as they commit mass murder. This is unbelievable. We need to figure out what is wrong with them.

As far as I'm concerned, those in that mosque are more Canadian, than that horrible hateful bigot genocidal murderer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109855190/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109855190/#q109855190
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He shouted alahu akbar before opening fire. Obviously Islam motivated why are you so focused on his skin color ya fuckin racist

He liked a bunch of alt-right, le pen, and IDF stuff on his faceook. It was islamophobia.

That's like saying when a black commits murder it was race related because he used the blm hash tag on twitter a lot

Why can't a Muslim kill other Muslims that he finds heretic? Just as the Vatican Roman Catholic church killed protestants in the earlier days.

>female symbol lapel pin

what did he mean by this?

He also liked some feminist shit too apparently.

I guess he just really hated the patriarchy.

He also liked Dawkins, feminist groups and leftist bullshit

>liked IDF
>alt right

Whatcha doing rabbi?

> canadian
> radical

probably a repressed cuck

I would never condone an attack, I'm not like antifa

Went to school with that guy.

He hated woman and called them whores or feminazis. Kissless virgin probably. He like a lot of pages that contradict themselves on facebook but some of them were probably just so he could troll people.

He sort of looks like a goy version of Ben Shapiro.

Boo fucking hoo. Mudslimes killed hundreds of people in Brussels, Paris and Nice.

Eye for eye and tooth for a tooth, bitch.

No, we have confirmation that Trudeau ordered the police to shut shit down and the Muslim they're calling a "witness" was likely a co-conspirator. Nice try, faggot.

The only good Canadian.

Yep. Muslim faggots can't keep shooting up France without expecting some frog to eventually return the favor.

Watch as JIDF contorts itself to blame the victims in this Trump-inspired attack. :^)

Why does Trump allow Saudis to enter the US when they're responsible for 9/11?

Looooool suddenly as if the french didn't commit genocide in algeria

Fuck off ctr shills.

No you didn't.

the alt right is a movement of peace. we disavow Alexandre Bissonnette and his terrorist actions against the Muslim community.

which proves further what kind of shit he is. I almost certainly went on Sup Forums and I hope it gets investigated.

To be fair the figureheads associated with the (((alt-right))) have always supported Israel

good to see Sup Forums being white again. Those coloreds on HWNDU fucked my shit up senpai

He meant "I'm taking this photo for the security services of canada to set up a false flag on behalf of the muslim brotherhood which controls canada"

Fine, just declare a race war instead of constantly playing the victim and emotionally manipulating us into giving you more and more gibs.

The more time that goes by, and the more information that comes out, makes it seem more and more like a false flag

Was it confirmed he did it already? Asking for a friend.

>ALT-RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER...

CANADA

SURE THING FAGGOTS KEEP TRYING

Good to see you're reduced to defending the same bloody actions of the people you've been demonising for a year.

he literally likes a feminist page on facebook so he isn't alt-right lmao

Say goodbye to your guns syrupeans. It's for the good of Muslims.

>Islamiphpbic
I don't think so. He was obviously not afraid of the muds.

I think him and the "Arab" are a couple.

But he likes Trump and Le Pen, so he must be?

Maybe he's a centrist.

Damn. This is the first time I checked the news since last night and it went from being two muzzies, one Arab and one white, to this guy? Not the propaganda coup Sup Forums was expecting.

This.
The people behind the alt right are controlled opposition

>muh horseshoe theory
Fuck off, cuck. Go back to Melbourne.

>As far as I'm concerned, those in that mosque are more Canadian, than that horrible hateful bigot genocidal murderer.
Have you ever considered killing your self?

Fucking unwelcoming leafs
If only they would suck those muzzie cocks clean after being raped up the shitter
D- leafs, must try harder

probably liked a feminist page to
a. take screencaps to post on Sup Forums for laughs
b. get friendly with some slut he knew who also liked that

he has more right pages like than left ones

Wait a second, the witnesses all said it was two masked shooters... did they change their opinions?

you're trying too hard leaf

How's that halal kebab taste, Melbournite scum?

I also thought about this this morning when I looked at the news to see if they had identified the shooters yet. When it read they shouted snack bar I was like, "It's a mosque. Seems like it would be someone who hates Muslims. Were they being ironic?"

Apparently (((he))) was.

PLEASE WE ALL KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO END UP BEING WHITE GUYS. YOU COULD HAVE VIDEO OF TWO ARABS BUTT HUMPING AS THE SHOT UP THE PLACE AND IT STILL WOULD BE WHITE GUYS

This post gave me the weirdest fucking deja vu.

Says the Croatian, who can't even afford food. LMFAO.

We didn't Ahmed

Actually those algerians savages massacred the arabs who fought for France in Algeria,and millions of white french people living in Algeria were forced to flee to France

OY GEVALT SHUT IT DOWN! THEY GOYIM KNOW!

Sup Forums is satire you fucking burger.

I'm sure you can afford all the tasty kebab's you want, just rent out your woman to your new arab neighbours ay, tulip cuck?

Your country is satire you degenerate, fuck off.

>netherlands
DUDE WEEED LMAOOO
Kys, what are you even doing here fucking inbreed german?

Fuck him. I don't care about the mudshits but because of him leftists just got a whole lot of ammo to call trump/anti immigration supporters terrorists.

They dont get paid for that, they consider it a human right for the refugees to fuck their wifes so its free of charge.

Average people might like that shit. Only alt cucks like alt right faggotry

:( serbs are bros

REMINDER THAT THESE ARE SHILL POSTS

THE OTHER SHOOTER WAS A GAY MUSLIM
THIS FAGGOT WAS A GAY FEMINIST

STRAYA HERE TO CORRECT THE RECORD

>Concern shill is concerned.

saged

Trust Canada to fuck everything up, I hope we nuke you.

Not if you mock my neighbours

take your anti-semitic bullshit back to tumblr where it belongs you delusional hillary shill. jesus christ, when are you libtards going to get over it? she lost, move on, assblasted libtard. This man was a great human being who killed sand niggers and supported jews like any true conservative, trump loving american should.

>All initial reports claimed 3 shooters
>Reports of tanned men
>Reports of shooters screaming "Allah Akbar" confirmed by multiple witnesses
>Then last night it suddenly changed to 2
>Now this morning it's 1
>And he acted completely alone
>A fucking pale, pasty, 95 lb motherfucker who probably hasn't left his room in six years somehow acquired an AK-47 in Canada and shot up a mosque all on his own.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I'd be lying if I said this didn't reek.

Wtf it was a Muslim earlier. This is such a false flag

It reeks of it, especially after that tweet.

i really like albania and kosovo :^)

No you didn't and fuck off ShareBleu

Early information is often unreliable.

The claim it was a muslim was preceded by the false claim it was a Syrian.

It was just Israelis spreading misinformation in these threads.

Why are you guys in such heavy damage control? I thought you wanted this.

Nice meme my friend. Now take a trip to calais and fuck some shit up, uprising time now

>shouts of "Allah Akbar"
>"Must've been the Islamic shooter!!!!!!!!!!!"
>In a fucking mosque

> dat damage control
Admit it goyim, you fucked up this time.

>Early information is often unreliable.
True, but we're not talking about a witness mistaking an AK-47 with an AK-74, or mistaking a black-haired man with a brown-haired man.

We're talking about multiple witnesses mistaking one guy for three.

Sounds like a Sup Forumsak who came from reddit this election cycle

Uh, guys?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109855190/

>oh god! I'm being shot at! god is great! god is great!

>implying the shooters on either side represent the victims of these attacks

He's /ourguy/, right?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109855190/#q109855190

JUST REMEMBER THIS WAS A ALT RIGHT TRUMP SUPPORTER... IN CANADA!

[DONT LAUGH]

They can't get away with this.

I don't really care, Muslims aren't welcome in my community, why should I care if their mosques are burnt down or their people are killed? Seems like we are evening out the death toll.

Praise kek, thanks for this

>Fuck yeah, I'm cutting this dudes head off! God is great! God is great!
It's a retarded thing to say in most instances but those mudslimes are into it. Just pointing out how stupid you'd have to be to believe no one in a mosque would say ye old mudslime catchphrase.

>If someone starts a war with you you're just as bad if you fight back
Nice shitpost

>worked alone
>Alt-Right are now

kill yourself shill

>worked alone, and that it was an islamophobic attacked

Source on any of this? What about the Moroccan dude and the fact that all witnesses have said at least 2 shooters? What indicates islamophobia, seeing as witnesses reported them yelling "Allah Akbar" and the white guy likes several progressive pages on Facebook?

>Serb calling others inbred
The Balkans is the most inbred place in Europe.

sorry, was he not politically correct enough for your delicate liberal feelings? fuck off, cuck, I wish he had killed more.

That's because CTR is back and that is a fucking mother less cunt shill.

Cuck

This. I hate what my country is becoming. Can't wait the day of the rake.

M8, all Muslims do in a mosque is bend over and say Allahu Akbar, I know because I was forced to go to one a few times for funerals or an occasional holiday.

Well thanks there, Selam alejkum for this my Christian neighbor.

Yeah the infamous wife sisters of luisi.. i mean balkan. Those damned inbred balkans..

thanks for outing yourself now your on Donald's list

gotta go back Ahmed

Maybe he was being ironic

No fucking way
it's not as if Sup Forums doesn't have a shit reputation, but now they're going to shut us down for good

Of fucking course. That's the most said thing in a mosque. First hand info from a muslim.

There is no irony brother.