CONFIRMED QUEBEC SHOOTER SUPPORTER LE_PEN AND TRUMP

what a piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38800907
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no he likes sprite too! Wtf we should shit down sprite! SPRITE KILLS MUSLIMS

Shit's backfiring hard. I smell a false flag.

>Weezer
EVERY TIME

VAULT 111 IS FALLOUT 4 VIDEO GAMES CAUSED THIS BAN ALL VIDEO GAMES

Sprite isn't ideological, but when your two favourite politicians are Trump and Pen, then, yes, thisvshit isn't surprising.

I mean don't you find that weirdly convenient that the french elections are upcoming and that he happens to like le pen & trump?
It's just exactly what (((they))) needed.

>friday-"muslim ban"
>sunday-"trump supporter shoots up mosque"
what a (((coincodence)))

Oy vey! No no, listen here goy. Sprite is fine. Do not sell Pepsi Co. stocks. Continue to drink Sprite.

The last thing the Canadian government probably gives a shit about is your elections, Pierre.

Not to mention that he's a leaf.

I cant wait until Ramadam Bombathon 2017.

>le pen
Literally who?
For a sec I thought it was a gay ass reddit meme.

What motivates someone who supports Le Pen to go out and have her name attached to their act of genocide?

He seems psychologically unwell. You can tell from his paleness, his unnibrow, and his haircut, that he doesn't really interact with reality meaningfully.

You still have much to learn.

tbf if a brexit supporter can murder a lefty remain supporting MP a week before the referendum and leave can still comfortably win then i can imagine this doing little to solidify their agenda. Their false flags no longer work

their Joe cox'ing it, it will not work.

>listens to weezer
>wasn't disappointed by Fallout 4

The signs were all there!

>well he's not a TRUE trump supporter

:^)

This reeks of ((()))

BTFO
their false flags no longer work and its glorious

THIS

WHY DO WE CONSTANTLY IGNORE THE SIGNS

What the hell is that feminist thing he apparently likes?

underrated

>Feministes en mouvement de l'Universite Laval FEMUL
He was also a feminist apparently.

>2 guys on the scene of the crime
>one religion of peace and this one
>suddenly the religion of peace dindu
>this guy conveniently is white, like both Trump and Le Pen
>sole suspect
Pure coincidence.

s-sshh Goy that doesn't tie into the (((narrative)))

oh shit pol

hahahahahahahah

pol btfo!

desperate!

There's no way this isn't a cover up

It will work, normies don't redpil on Sup Forums.

>some feminist shit
>Trump and Le Pen
Libtards can't even do a false flag right.

He's a fucking feminist. He killed muslim because muslims hate women.

>likes university feminist thing
>likes Trump

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yep its a false flag for sure

>Coke

FUCKING NAZI SOFT DRINKS

>the last thing Trudeau cares about is European elections

well that's where you're wrong kiddo

Thank you merchant, truly our greatest ally

Sprite is a soft drink of peace.
If you say otherwise you're a Sodaist.

#notalltrumpsupporters

Feministes en mouvement de l'Université Laval FEMUL

I'll bet he's a milo-tier faggot

Its so tolerant it doesn't have coloring.

This. No true Trump supporters could do this.

He just looks like another Québécois Pierre to me tbqh. They're ugly people

>I smell a false flag.

That smell isn't false flag, it's just the stench of basement dwelling NEET who browses Sup Forums and drinks the fucking kool-aid without a second thought.

Trump proven right again

Real trump supporters are american

This leaf is obviously no true supporter

>not all trump supporters are terrorists
>all muslims are terrorists

TRUMPISTS BTFO

Apparently he was ranting about feminazis in pages like these

see

nah the timing is too good. last white guy that did this shit was jo cox murderer and that was also (((Coincodental))) with timing.

btfo for telling the truth?

Fuck off CTR

You guys do realise a lot of anti-trump fags follow his Facebook and Twitter account to shit in the comments section right? I have at least 2 friends that do this.

POL BTFO
TRUMPTARDS BTFO
RIGHTWINGFAGS BTFO
WHITES BTFO

Continue to give us ammo.

how come leafs are unusually silent on this shit

He's a Sprite drinking Fallout loving Feminist who listens to Weezer?

Ban hipsters.

To be fair, did anyone really think that Muslim terrorists would attack a mosque and scream Allah Akbar, in Canada nonetheless?

It won't work. Remember Jo Cox?

Just watch for the newest (((approval ratings))) showing Trump support dropping. Screenshot this post.

I refer you to

Buddy. The new French narrative for the left is simple.

>You don't want to be like those backwards Trump/Le Pen supporting Quebec-fags do you?

This

Feminism is targeting innocent Islamic people because of the actions of the extremists against Middle Eastern women
Why don't you goys get this?

Fucking leafs are just not welcoming enough
Spread those cheeks just a little bit wider and all will be well

Trump is a president of peace!

63 million people voted for Trump, if we were all terrorists you'd all be dead by now

All leafniggers must fucking hang

Now if only you could afford a rope!

Frankly I am waiting for the day of the rope

Matt Bracken said on Infowars that he thinks this was a failed false flag, the arab was supposed to get away and the white guy to get killed

I knew Weezer was radicalizing white males to become school/mosque/church shooters.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Except your ideology you can't blame the individual. #notallwhites #notalltrumpsupporters. He was a poor disenfranchised youth upset that the liberal government wants to genocide his people. The system created this anger, he's not to blame. He was a good boy and he dindu nuthin wrong. A pillar of his community.

>straight outta vault 111
What a fucking pathetic casual scum

He must've been following the feminist page ironically in order to see them BTFO when he searches for Thunderf00t and Sargon of Akkad videos too.

>what a piece of shit
I follow anti-white bigoted Jews that I hate on twitter, so what does this prove?

That feel when I knew someone with the exact same name in grade school. Looks younger than he would be now though. So probably different guy.

That's obviously FAKE.
I read on topaltrightnews.ru that it was a SYRIAN RAPEFUGEE literally minutes after getting off his boat.

i smelled it immediately and knew it would be pro-trump

it's all to sell a narrative, it's all to delegitimize, it's all to incite idiots to violence against him and us

is anybody really stupid enough to buy this story?
>2 shooters shouting allah akbar
>no wait only one shooter and he's a mudshit
>no wait actually it's a wayciss trump supporter
>Sup Forums BTFO XDDDD

guys look at the fucking BBC article and how they are framing this. many immigrants in quebec, the mosque had a pigs head left at the door last june. this fits their narrative completely.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38800907

>Sports on Facebook
>MovieWeb
>CokeStudio
>Sprite
>Firerank
>Nametests

Do people actually follow this shit? I could maybe understand the normiest of normies 'following' a brand of soft drink but this guy was clearly far from the norm and probably a Sup Forumsack. That is, of course, assuming this profile is real and not part of the ((media narrative)). Sandy Hoax 2.0?

LINK?

>shooting announced
Liberals: OMG white males are killing innocent Muslims because of Trump! Islamophobia is on the rise! This is Trump's America
>the shooter name was Muhammad
Oh, never mind. Let's move on from this tragedy
>later on it gets announced that the shooter was a white male Trump supporter
OMG I TOLD YOU GUYS TRUMP IS RUINING AMERICA MUSLIMS ARE IN DANGER EVERYWHERE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER #resist

Me: reeeeee

Isn't this the same level of 'intellectual' honesty you autists have?

"Oh no, he likes God differently than me"... "must be terrorist"

Fucking pathetic

Ffs I think it was one of /us/ trying to frame the muzzies by shouting allah akbar. If my version is correct then he did horribly in framing them. I mean he could have made al ong facebook post about him becoming a shia, changing is kikebook name to mohamed and some other shit.
Now the level of white guilt will rise just because of a single quebec cuck. Of course the media will ignore Abu Sayyaf and Boko Haram killing christians daily but this mosque attack will be part of the ''worrying islamophobia trend'' or some shit. Fuck.

i repeat. did the jo cox false flag change the outcome of the referendum?

>FEMUL
BAN FEMINISM NOW ENABLER OF VIOLENCE

No it didn't but it's still dissapointing that liberals are now going to latch on this mosque attack and every jihadist attack will be because of this attack and because of Trump's ''rayciss and xenophobic bann ;(((''.

Trump would sneeze and theyd say the same thing. theyre maxed out on influence and outrage.

>hey i'm going to go and kill a bunch of people
>also I'm going to leave my fucking facebook profile up and set to public

why can't ONE fucking shooter think shit through for once

>Sprite

Is the Alt-Sprite a thing now?

Many do. Of course this isn't just /any/ shooter.