Unite

Indians dont have toile-

Seriously, the bullying against Indian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Indians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Indian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully brazil or argentina? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the middle east.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you say to a indian man "pooinloo"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth indian man that they are a "street shitter"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poo in the loo...

You have a toilet in your pantry? Wow, even the street is better than that.

EMBRACE THE MEME. We do. I love burgs

Use it right now. Prove you know how.

Only in India would you find foodstuffs on a toilet, literally, in the whole world , only India.

>putting bread on your toilet
I guess it's baby steps for you poos.

FUCK INDIANS!!!!

Stop invading our nations and people would stop hating you.

poo in loo when?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY MISTER POO

GOOD LUCK AND PROPER SANITATION WILL FOLLOW YOU

BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY - "THANK YOU, MISTER POO"

open it lets see the toilet witch

are those buns and water offerings to the poo witch?

Another David Brock script, saw one yesterday in the same format about Argentinians. Fuck off CTR

Whatever you say, shitskin

Why do people copy that Romanian's pasta? An Argentinian posted a modified version of it some time ago too.

Get back in your tent, Chief Wampa Stompa.

I never learned how to use the limes and bread, care to explain?

>potty trained indian

said no one ever.

"THANK YOU, MISTER POO"

THANK YOU, MR POO

Did we really need a more than 4k res picture of your shitter?

is that limes? wtf hahahahahaha

> yet we are the purest whites in the middle east.

India is the middle east? Lol

Anyways there are more indians who refuse to use toilets because of witches than americans who shart in the marts. Fecal contamination of water is so high, I dare you to drink from a stream anywhere.

India is a big country as I'm sure you know, maybe try to fix the problem of rural peoples pooing everywhere. Fecal contamination is worse for malnutrition that inadequate diet

Too much curry makes Indian smell strong.

I usually lurk but, poo in the loo.

Shut up asshole. Stop acting like a lil' bitch

Who is mister poo,your dad ?

It's like the three sea shells.

I thought that was a dirty street and was impressed at what a clean cut that was. You got me again India, you disgusting fucks

>Unite

>Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now?

No, because white people don't shit in the streets like you, street-shitter.

Why are you storing edibles on top of your lavatory?

>flag
>poo

THANK YOU, MISTER POO

Whatever you say Pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>vicious attacks akin to curry shits
What did he mean by this?

THANK YOU, MISTER POO

>bimbo bread

thats mexican bread wtf

also, why the fuck you have food near your toilet

gold plated toilets, they are still Indian

>why the fuck you have food near your toilet
circle of poo

he probably left his piece of turd right there and noone noticed

Wow what a shit storm

POOOOO

Go back to your designated shitting street to release your never ending stream of currydiarrhea.

Fucking currynigger.

Sup Forums is not a safe space. Sup Forums is the Hurt Box. The sooner you come to terms with this, the happier you will be. Attempts to "divide and conquer" never work here. Oh, say hello to David Brock. You should probably get out while you can. No one who comes here gets away unscathed. Welcome to Sup Forums. You're here forever.

>mfw pajeets shit in the pantry and store food on the toilet

kek I've seen that movie a week ago

Didnt read a single line of that because this is an american using a VPN

Underrated FPBP

THANK YOU, MISTER POO

If they shitpost about you, jsut shitpost about their shitty country too. Only Poland isn't cucked these days, the rest you can make fun of

>hamburger bun and bag of onions ontop of toilet
Be honest Pajeet, you've been using your toilet as a kitchen sink.

Curry

>we have toilets we don't poo in the street I swear
>toilet is closed
>toilet gets used as a utility table

Ok bud we believe you, 10/10 thread

Do Indians carry toilet paper everywhere, or they just wipe it into their pants?

Don't turn on your computer. It contains an evil stronger than the toilet witch.

They wipe with their hand.

Your country managed to develop a space program without the use of working plumbing. Your both impressive and incredibly embarrassing to the civilized world. On one hand you prove that brown people are capable of contributing to the advancement of the human race. But on the other hand your a bunch of smell brown shit stains that let cattle roam your country side and literally shit on your own streets. Maybe instead of bitching about getting the bantz too hard, you should get your shit (pun intended) together or at least pretend not to be a bunch of filthy nig nogs

why do you think they would even wipe at all? just let it dry in that indian heat and the shit crust will just fall off as they walk down to get a drink from the local river/corpse receptacle

HAHAHAHAHA THERE'S FOOD ON THE FUCKING TOILET. LITERALLY LESS HYGIENIC THAN SHITTING IN THE STREET

Pleases send us some toilet paper . we are piss poor

hand and a bottle of water

>Shitty copy/pasta

Up your game you lazy faggot poo in loo

First I thought this was a subtle bait but then I saw the flag.

Poo's in da loo's faggot!

Having a toilet doesn't mean shit if you dont poo in it and rather use shitting streets.

POO IN LOO you fuck

Where's the loo?

THANK YOU, MISTER POO

Poo in the loo

Why the fuck do you keep food on top of the toilet that's fucking disgusting

I'll take break from shitposting.

>India shitposting
case in point

You took time to type this?
Is the call center that slow?
Is this why I'm on hold for 30+ min for tech support?