youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Respect my fucking quads, KEK FUCKING WILLS IT

Literally 6x1 digits

Bump, MODS WILL NOT DEVIDE US!

Thanks for the bump BrBro

>checking your own digits
pay the homeless to befoul it at night, like a giant cat box

Use a project and the background as sceen to redpill in full HD to normies via stream.

People proposed that before, but no one delivered

This is actually a great idea

We bring back Agnes
She wouldn't divide us
#AGNESWILLUNITEUS

Ain't her a prostitute? Just pay her and shiat

>Prostitute, 16-17 years old
kek

How about getting some people as sleeper cells and as the numbers grow bigger they build a meat wall around the camera?

Cops are controlling the time of people on camera, and if they are trumpards, they get kicked

bump

You're talking to a Brazilian, they have much younger prostitutes.

True, monkeys can't handle themselfs

>Disguise as pinochet
>go talk to libtards and offer them free helicopter ride

>group disguise as Hitler, Mussolini, Kim Jun, Pinochet, Staline come in front of the camera and shout He will not divide us

>lure a /r9k/ autist and make him go full poopoo peepee while screaming for tendies

holy shit, she has 4 nipples, the left ones are even rotated by 90 degrees

Nipple piercings

2/10 bait for making me reply

why are they rotated lmao

You're either blind or retarded.

why girls do that?

Don't know earthquake man

It's hot

Can we save this fucking stream? Is very cancerous now.

Periscope can save the day

Whores and Sluts

>checking your own digits

Get out.

Check'd

Can someone in the area commit some memery to shut these kids up?

So it's 100% okay to stay on the sidewalk?
Cops won't kick people there?

not sure, please burger friends confirm if is it legal to use the sidewalk and stand a giant cartel.

I'm thinking we can use the screen space left by the people to show redpills, also outside of the museum we don't have problems to show anything all the time we want o stay.

plz, answer boyz

kek wills it

samefagging with his own phone
sage

Got that right Swedebro

we can do what they do better

and we actually donate food to /OURGUYS/ unlike shia leaving his drones to defend a mantra in the cold without any hand warmers

It wasn't me, I'm bumping with this ID only
Sorry fag

Any of those old timey telegram people?

Then you wont have to go undercover or even go there personally to get a message out

STOP
FUCKING
GIVING
THEM
VIEWS!

Someone could ask Jackie or Brittany the slut on her twitter, they actually respond pretty quickly

My twitter was banned

an idea: what if we start talking in the camera about what a shitty president Obama was ...

this way we can shove the political bias of the "artwork" in their faces when they trigger and ban

shit-talking obama could be a charm

wracking my brains here ... wish i was in NYC

>current year
>thinking jesus is a shill

>inb4 "daily reminder"

Also, if you just was there for the periscope, you could show Trump support if you just played some Trump speeches on camera, stayed silence, and went back to the line

It could work guys

We wouldn't give them the stream views, and we would still populate the fucking stream for the betaCucks be forced to see

Also, our bantz would be free to go on periscope

It's a win win strategy, prove me wrong!

but i'm hooked

>66665
Shit, almost

reminder

They can't just tell a cop to arrest you because they said an earlier day that you have to leave. They need to serve you with a restraining order or something if they want a permanent order of removal. They have to ask you to leave every single time and then they have to get a cop to remove you. If you refuse the cops order to leave then they can arrest you. They can't arrest you simply for being there.

why aren't you lifting, Sup Forums?

stolen valor is going to lose his shit. Imagine having to stand around doing this shit all day, when you're some veteran with anger problems who can't stand still for more than half a second. He is going insane.

All we have to do is ask one of our main retards to keep the periscope, even if they were banned, they could be on the sidewalk periscoping.

It would work!!

Godspeed carbro
Redpilling normies

Now we need someone else to come

How do you stop watching this? I have become addicted to it

Yes, you can stand on any public sidewalk in nyc. You cannot necessarily sit or lay down tho

1 month of nofap

The one on the left is really Jesus? He doesn't even look like him.

What you guys need to do is summon Sam Hyde again to purge all of NY

We need periscope mainFags .

If we get to bend their stupid rules, and show total presence for TrumpFag, they themselves will shut it down.

If when in camera, only trumpfags using their cellphones using some mp3 on repeat mode, with Trump talking some idiot shit, and staring the cam, and getting back to the line. while we all just watched a periscope with someone like Britanny or Jackie, or NarutoCuck, it would all work again!

old pic

So we could have the projector, and some of our retards there talking mad shit.

Come on guys, let's make this shit work again.

Give some thought, and let's make some good strategy out of this.

Fuck Shiah and fuck cuck people.

PERISCOPE NOW, FUCK GIVING THOSE FAGS VIEWS.

I need something to happen

Is there another thread going on or is this shit ded

It's clearly not him.

Getting arrested on a weekday in nyc is at least a 15 hour ordeal unless you're Lord Lebouf so be careful everyone

So, are the fun police here to stay, or do they go home at night?

sorry achmed people can only recognize people of their own race

Honest question.

Would you guys watch or listen to a show or podcast with Jesus, Jackie, and Leafbro?

With only 1 camera angle, limited resources, and just his own high energy, Jesus puts on more of a show than most talkshow hosts combined.

I would fucking crowdsource Right Wing Friendship Squad. These assholes have been keeping me entertained while simultaneously redpilling people for the last 4 days, its goddamn glorious.

Maybe it could try a novelty act, a show that is only ever held live and online with a live feed for comments and posts.

If fuckers like H3H3 can make 70% of his career just casually talking against SJWs as a platform and memein' around, Jesus and the gang could definitely gain traction.

Especially with the majority of the case being minority but speaking with reason and redpills, it become hard to not notice or argue against without the only notion being "MUH UNCLE TOM."

So if the "art project" gets taken down, should we try and fund the Right Wing Friendship Squad

Reminder that HWNDU is effectively over and season 2 should be cancelled. We'll never see these crowds ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLQ2GGrlkjY

The barricade and new rules ensure that the show can never hit the heights of the first 8 days ever again.

They can easily arrest someone for setting up a projector without a permit.

dead af, /ourguys/ have been defeated

STOP SEXUALIZING LEFTIES

Pastabro who's trying to make a MEGA folder of all the full streams here.

Apparently there are a lot of streams that I can't seem to download. I'm using JDownloader right now, and for some reason they don't even show up in the list of downloadable content.
I made a list of all the streams, the ones in green are the ones I have, the ones in blue are the ones I can replay but can't download and the ones in red can't even be replayed on the website.
If any kind user can help me figure out a way I could download the ones I'm missing I would be extremely grateful

>swedecuck waifuing a liberal bitch
You literally can't make this shit up

Jesus is a bit of an attention whore tbqh.

The stream can still get /comfy/ which were my favorite parts of the earlier days.

So you can't recognise that the person on the left is white? Are you a shitskin?

Damn, that sucks
I wanted this ride to last a lil longer

This is true, if nothing interesting happens tonight then Im going to stop watching this thing.

Remember all the good times

The weekends will be full of libtards again

We won't have the crowds, but we can have a cellphone with a fixed mount on the back of the line or at the wall, on the side of the stream viewpoint, and let our best guys there for streaming.

Jackie, Paul Blart, NarutoCuck, Brittany the delicious thicc slut, Stachio, Milk Man and shit.

It could be even bettar, because it will be 100% our guys 24/7.

Also, projectors.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmBYwC0nl4g
youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo

nice

>/ourguys/ have been defeated

we literally divided them, pretty sure we won.

sorry famalam but that guys not white

Yes, but I don't think /ourguys/ would be up for that.
It's not that they can't do it, it's that I don't think they want to.
You are the attention whore.
The only thing he did was post a pic on his homeboard.

he's clearly not white

What is he then you blind brown-skinned autist?

Fun police is Jason Eppink btw

Don't give up, we can still win this shit you fags.

All we need is a mount, a cellphone for periscope, and some of our fags.

We still have nightriders, shame Jesus won't be there for another week.

Yeah, I'd listen

obvously a dune coon you fucking third world shithole raped by achmed fucker i bet your girlfriend is getting raped by mohamed rn

LONG TERM INFILTRATION.

We need people to get in, chant with these morons, study them, get in on their conversations and in some cases get into leadership positions at HWNDU. The goal now should be to red pill as many as possible all at once.

They def should do some sort of podcast, set up a patreon and what not. I want a new podcast to listen to anyway when i work out and whatnot, I ran out of CumTown episodes.

Jesus is a very interesting dude, and probably could carry the podcast on his own.

I wonder how we could contact them to get something like this going

Nah sometimes you have to let things go. Dragging this on longer than it should be would be shit anyway

are you some kind of retard?

More JoJo references.

She was fiddled as a kid 100%, you can have her.

Also, if no one is watching the stream, and 2 of 3 guys, are just there, playing Trump speeches, or other shit of this type, while saying nothing, they can't even be banned.

Kek wants our victory, don't let your will be broken, think of how many /comfy/ times we can have.

I can't believe how shit HWNDU is now. Whatever series/season number this is, it's wank.

It's like these HWNDU drones need us to give them hope when we do it to piss about