White People

I can already hear the excuses.

>HE WUZ MENTAL N SHIEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/schtev69/status/826123350770475011
tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/les-deux-suspects-sont-alexandre-bissonnette-et-mohamed-khadir
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wasn't mental. He was untrained.
>6 wasn't enough

A legend.

There won't be any excuses, if (((they))) want a racewar they're about to get one.

faggot commie spook switching places with the gunman to protect the exotic brown angels of spice

He was grabbed, drugged and forced to confess. Trudeaus government has way too much to lose by having muslims killing eachother. That would shitter shatter his narrative.

THIS KID IS A PATSY.

how did a french leaf get away from prepping the bull long enough to shoot a bunch of slimes?

He is a hero

He was a radicalized feminist, wasn't ne of us

that guy has more balls than all of pol
meanwhile pol is busy with sunni le buff

Fuckin camo hat man.. it's like a flag for crazy.

>Falling for the obvious false flag

wait so is this dylan roof 2.0?

>White
Israeli Defense on facebook. Obviously edgy /r/thedonald jew

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

He's an anomaly tho because they usually never let the shooter live to say anything about why he did it.

Actually I take that back, they do let white shooters live sometimes.

Why aren't the media showing pics of the other shooter?
>Mohamed Khadir
>Mohamed Khadir
>Mohamed Khadir
>Mohamed Khadir

>they never let shooters live
unless they're white and they can push a narrative with it re: dylann roof

It's a start

>attacker shouted allah akbar

lel

That's because they're false flags, the kids are given new identity and shit.

Just to show white people are ebil.

>Canadian
He may be white, but he ain't not person.

He liked IDF stuff on Facebook or whatever, he was radicalized by Israeli Jews.

he's kinda qt

[spoiler]no homo[/spoiler]

>people unironically defending some fuccboi who shot a bunch of random normies
>people unironically defending the fuccboi who just turned all those random normies into martyrs for a cause they weren't a part of and you support

pol is a board of choas. Happenings is the only thing we truly support.

seems fishy to me

fuck is going on here?

Because they cleared him, it was only the white guy, and he was a perfect gentleman right winger. /pol lost this one, and the other side is going to collect major sympathy points.

this. the will of KEK is the only truth

The slimes were going after some of the bulls whores I guess. Something had to be done. The Trudeau task force responded immediatly.

Canada is like America in the 60's.... they pin it on the white guy instead of the black guy.

>choas

A new god?

>Happenings is the only thing we truly support.

This is the correct answer.

7 billion people and we barely get a massacre every month? It's a fucking outrage.

you guys are retarded lmao
>pic related

So did he

>Muslims
>random normies
Fuck you, every Muslim on earth could disappear right now and there would be no negative consequences

Doubt it. People are at the point where they increasingly don't give a fuck anymore either way. You could legitimately go out and shoot a bunch of slimes in some countries and you would barely be noticed amongst all the "SOMEONE TOTES STOLE MY HIJAB" stories.

Look at the French reactions to the terror attacks and violence commited by muzzies. It legitimizes people resorting to violence in return.

>redditcucks unironically think these people aren't colonists and Islamic centers aren't hotbeds of fundamentalist activity

>Muslim
>normies
Go back to the cultural enrichment centre

Dead Muslims isn't a loss.

why do these whiteboi shooters always look like low test beta loosers

This. Praise Quebec user, kill them all.

Wait, what??? This is the shooter????

I just took a nap. Before I went to sleep Sup Forums was covered in threads gloating about how the shooter was a Muslim immigrant. This guy is whiter than Tim Horton himself!

Was.... was Sup Forums......... wrong?????

Mohamed Khadir's being considered a 'witness' now.

tvanouvelles.ca/2017/01/30/les-deux-suspects-sont-alexandre-bissonnette-et-mohamed-khadir

Most volatile group. Socially isolated, little to hold them back. They're in many ways a weathervane for where society is headed. It's actually quite surprising it took this long given the other side has legitimized violence and armed conflict quite some time ago and recently openly admitted it. The same as terrorist attacks and other incidents such as Rotherham will keep occuring you will increasingly see people acting in similar ways in retaliation. It will get real bad when people start organizing on either side in anything beyond very small groups.

The point is Trudeau and pals can start banging the refugee drum even harder now, and politicians can talk about how peaceful muzzies are and that they need to be kept safe from violent white guys. If it was muslim on muslim violence we at least some normies starting to think that this whole muslim immigration thing is less rosy than we're told. Now we just get more ammunition for the white hating left to use against us.

Well at least this is a silver lining.
I hope he was one of the "Sup Forums is a Zionist board!" shitposters.

Two explanations. Either they're desperately flailing, changing Mohamed Khadir into a witness from someone who actively participated meaning this guy is a convert and it was inter muslim violence. Which would be a bit of a stretch but given it's Canada.

Or it's basically the most volatile parts of society gravitating towards action. Which is in a way surprising both because it took so long and because it is happening right now.

Went to Quebec City highschool so I have many QC people on my facebook. This person is real (5 friends in common lol)

>ISIL grooms white patriot to attack mosque
>kid shows up with a gun as instructed
>sees muslim start slaughtering other muslims
>drops gun, runs away
>takes responsibility for being the only source of information about this attack on canada
>calls 911, turns self in, weathers the storm of people who think he's a killer so that ISIL operatives won't realize that their scheme is being investigated

there's more to this story than meets the eye.

You act as if it matters. Their views are the same they have always been, their actions will be the same they've always been, they would've done anything they will do now anyway. You act as if they wouldn't simply invent proof if they needed it or declare something to be the case anyway.

We've had everything from massive terror attacks to gang rape orgies and the narrative did not change a tiny bit. We had an utter lack of proof for the "evil white male" and it did not slow their propaganda machine even a tiny bit. You are acting as if we should play their game and try to win it by the rules they have set. When it is absolutely impossible to do so from the get go. You would lose EITHER way, it does ultimatively not matter what you do where they are concerned nor what the muslims do for that matter.

Hell using "more ammunition" makes you seem like a concern troll. They don't need ammunition they will simply create it themselves of need be.

>(((witness)))
>presented by canadian politbüro