Houthis sinking a saudi battleship

youtube.com/watch?v=BKWHgbpLD7g

houthis with sandals as their only weapons, they said

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-11/iran-air-to-buy-80-boeing-aircraft-first-such-deal-in-37-years
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noor_(missile)
youtube.com/watch?v=YFtkRUWi0rg
youtube.com/watch?v=C3p96VNXSNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Armed_Forces#Structure
gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Yemen_Ethno_Religious_summary_lg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sinking
>Battleship

You Kababs are not that bright.

Attack sandals??

We're fucked.

Absolutely based.

How the fuck get they so close.
Are there no safety masers?

>saudis
>competent

Doesn't look like a battleship nor does it seem to have been sunk.

It's a frigate, not a battleship, but yeah, C-802 (Noor) missiles are fucking deadly.

there is a straight, you know

and laser CIWS is still experimental stuff, doubt a diesel fueled ship can power that

Obama gave Iran what, $1.7Billion? Small, used, non-sequential bills?

That buys a lot of missiles.

Iran already spent that on new commercial airliners.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-11/iran-air-to-buy-80-boeing-aircraft-first-such-deal-in-37-years

That's pretty impressive. How did they do it? Artillery?

Ballistic Missile test and now this, tips hat to Iranians for the escalation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noor_(missile)

C 802 anti ship missile. How exactly they got those isn't known, they're produced by the chinks.

>implying its a bad thing to arm the people that btfo saudi arabia on a daily basis

the fuck is a houthi?

fucking based

death to all sa*di scum

I think he meant measures. Hard to learn English in Germany at the mosque education center

Conflict party in yemen, made up of zaidi muslims. They allied with the forces that are still loyal to former president saleh (mainly the republican guard) and are giving the saudis one hell of an expensive nightmare.

Iran doesn't need to buy missiles, they produce their own....

And for sure these missiles will be used against American terrorists' boats in the gulf

I'm trying to find out why we are fighting there?
We lost an Osprey today.
Are we fighting the Shia/Huthi or whatever? When did that start?

Desert rock farmers

Snackbars that believe something slightly different than other snackbars

They have already tried and failed to attack US Navy ships with these missiles. They are worthless vs our missile defenses.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAR WACKBAR

New phone houthis?

They taken these shots at us before in the Mandeb strait. Thank God for CTT's.

You're fighting the saudi's wars. It began two years ago.

Nobody talks about it because it's not in their interest to criticise the US' first oil partner.

nice work

Jesus, I've never even heard of a Zaidi. Just the other day, I learned what an alawite was.

Calling that a battle ship.

A proper battle ship would be laughing while dropping 16" shells within a foot of its target at 4 miles.

Not a battleship. Not even close. Battleships have a lot more guns then that puny thing.

>saudi battleship

Kek.

>battleship

What about this guy stockpiles?

not if it was staffed by saudis

>Muslims attack Muslims
>instantly yell "death to america"

kek, I hope they never stop killing each other

Saudies have a navy? Well pretty cool

maximus mixamus emotionas

>not playing Crusader Kings 2
This is literally a revolt against a decadent dynasty

I need to start chewing Khat

Just look at these Clinton monkeys.

>It's a frigate, not a battleship, but yeah, C-802 (Noor) missiles are fucking deadly.
Its a ship that is made for battle innit?

Saudi Arabia = US

lurk more burger

youtube.com/watch?v=YFtkRUWi0rg

no ists pretty easy.

any ways you dont let anything closer then a few KM close to your warship.

Warning shoot and if its not BTFO you light the fuckers up.

Thats standard in western navys.

Ive played it Alot but i dont remember Zaidi.

every war since Vietnam has been to further the grasp of the undemocratic World Trade Organization with America leading the tip of the spear.
These wars have cost americans trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of causalities as it chips away and destroys the sovereignty of our nation and our culture and we never profit from the Wars because its all to make the World Bankers more powerful, not the united states.

it's a shia subgroup. There are many weird sects in islam.

this guy gets it

They probably pulled it off like the final scene from the movie Syriana.....

youtube.com/watch?v=C3p96VNXSNQ

I don't know if he had C802s. Or any chink AShMs for that matter. Also this guys stockpiles mainly got shipped out of country in large numbers by people generally opposed to the houthis and their allies, like the rebels in syria.

What is that ?

its a frigate

Saudi and turkish troops often manage to lose top tier equipment because of their incompetent forces. But muuuuuh 600.000 soldiers.

It's better than our Navy...

In Yemen? Special ops or something?

Am under the impression you only use drones and special forces in those low covered conflict areas.

>battleship sunk

>it's not a battleship
>it didn't give a fuck about the explosion

fucking sandniggers, man

its a ship for battel.

Hold the camera still, Achmed

How the fuck do you get that close to a warship during wartime? Holy shit good job there.

houthis are the terrorist/freedomfighters rebels opposing the current government. They are zaidi shiite muslim 10% minority in Yemen which is about 85% sunni. They are still loyal to the ex-pres who got arab springed in 2012 or whenever it was. They are armed and financed by Iran to create the civil war they created.

Iran has been pulling this same move a lot.

Syria is another example of a shiite only government that answers to Tehran, Syria is a 10% shia population that has exclusive power in state, military, police, judicial, and government. 90% sunni population has zero representation but has controlled the country for decades.

a few days ago US marines took down some high ranking al quaeda personal in yemen, they lost an opsrey during that operation

Iraq under Saddam was minority Sunni who ruled over a Shia majority

Now its 100% Iran owned thanks to Amerilards obeying their Jew masters

better shia than disgusting sunnis

>Allah Syria Bashar w bas

>It's a ship that is made for battle innit?
No, warship or more technically surface vessel

Sven, imagine it this way:

Battleship is like the BBC your bull has, while the frigate is like your LWD.

C-802 missile is like your """wife""" snipping what power you had left.

yemen isn't a solely secetarian uprising, its not only the houthis but also many of the former military that is still loyal to saleh fighting the saudis. Also they hold most of the populated areas of yemen.

And syria isn't secetarian at all. Large parts of assads government and most of the syrian army is sunni.

they're reciting the houthi motto

Good point.

Truth of the matter is, its next to impossible to trace shit in that part of the world today.

>10% minority

WRONG

Houthis are not Al-Quaeda
This is another front

Yemen rebels have used anti-ship weapons (supplied by Iran/Russia or whoever else) on vessels before, they have blown up a catamaran and a small cargo ship in the red sea but the most worrying of all was a rocket attack on a massive LNG carrier vessel owned by Canada's TeeKay a couple of months ago.

The rockets they are using aren't some homemade toys like the ones Palestinians use in Gaza, they're heavy duty military grade stuff.

If they manage to successfully attack an oil tanker or an LNG carrier it's going to be a massive disaster.

Houthis are a shia militia while Al-Qaeda is sunni.

A hit on the superstructure and video cut short.
Pretty unlikely that it sank.

woah they did it again, the absolute madmen

>Are we fighting the Shia/Huthi or whatever?

you don't

Al-Qaeda infested yemen when the power clashes occurred between the houties and saudi backed goverment. The saudis also back Al-Qaeda, while iran backs the Houthis.

>LNG carrier it's going to be a massive disaster.
Just a huge fireball desu
Its only gas after all

>10% minority in Yemen

Shiites are 50% of yemenis, the other half being sunnis. Stop lying.

Syria's government is somewhat caste-based. Alawites are typically at the head of state/military, but saying that sunnis have no representation is an absolute lie.

obviously. But he was talking about the US special forces that were used a few days ago in yemen.

Saudis do love their proxy wars.

Al-Qaeda isn't a "militia", it's a terrorist network. It doesn't for purely nationalistic reasons either.

Don't dismiss the various conflict in the ME as sectarian: they are vastly more complex.

Yeah but I hope they catch the explosion on video because there's so much energy it's going to be like a nuke

>large parts of assads gov't is sunni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Armed_Forces#Structure
>Alawites make up 12 percent of the Syrian population but are estimated to make up 70 percent of the career soldiers in the Syrian Army

It's not absolute, but it's a general trend considering they Alawite are such a tiny minority yet control the entire government and top brass in military. To think otherwise is to believe iranian propaganda.

>al-mawt al America (Death to America)
>that awkward moment when you would completely agree just 1 month earlier
>God Emperor Trump in office now, everything changes

>Al-Qaeda isn't a "militia", it's a terrorist network. It doesn't for purely nationalistic reasons either.
Yeah mixed that one up.

meh pretty much everyone does. But yeah saudis are the biggest cancer now, not only in regards to proxy wars, but also into spreading their islam.

See the fucking salafists in germany.

Saudis are the bad guys, right?

Houthis are the good guys?

Indeed.

Houthis FIGHT AGAINST Al-Qaeda.

In short:
- Jemen government let Al-Qaeda use their country as base.
- Al-Qaeda kills locals.
- Locals ("Houthis") get fed up and attack Al-Qaeda/government.

oh look it's a moroccan shiite here to suck Iran's dick.

I can't fucking believe how stupid the saudis are. They even lose territory to the Houtis.. fucking mudslimes.

>dunerune speak
>austrian flag
I feel so sorry for the normal austrians who have to put up with you daily. Don't get too comfy.

Underrated post.

>How exactly they got those isn't known
Iran

>Moroccan shiite
I, uh
what

I'm not even muslim senpai

I honestly think I've never seen a shiite in my life. I'm not an Iran shill (I hate iranian/russian imperialism nearly as much as I hate American imperialism), but you should tell the truth.

Please use a more accurate map.
gulf2000.columbia.edu/images/maps/Yemen_Ethno_Religious_summary_lg.png

>shia militia
AKA armed, financed, and operated out of Tehran, Iran. If you're into colored rebellions and majority populations being subservient to the minority population, then you support the Houthis.

Yes

Real David and Goliath shit here.

>implying you aren't shite
Slobber that Iranian cock boy.

Now I'm confused because they are saying that allah snackbar things in the video like terrorists always do.

Do you have any actual argument besides "lol shiite"?

>all these americans not knowing what the fuck is a Houthi and the SA-yemen conflict is.

You even lost a soldier there yesterday. How can you vote Trump knowing shit about geopolitics?