twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sad!

Sad!

Many such cases!

SAD!

What the fuck

> im a Jew
> MUH 6 gorillion and holocaust, feel bad for me
> I'm gonna keep reminding you this for the next 1000 years while i anally rape you

1.5 roma died - are they moaning? I fucking hate kikes

Jew goes to camp, doesn't feel well- OVEN!! Many such cases! Sad!

OY VEY THE 6 TRILLION

Many such cases! Sad!

wait what happend?

Sad!

>implying 6 million dead jews are somehow more important than 20 million dead Russians

not enough roma and not enough joos

I can't believe the disrespect of this guy! Every holocaust memorial day, the president would get down on both knees and tongue Netanyahu's asshole and Trump doesn't. It's crazy!

Sad!

The Holocaust was kind of a bummer, huh?

lol

Trump administration made a holocaust memorial speech that didn't explicitly state that it was all about jews.

Holocaust fake news

Jew goes to work camp, doesn't feel well—TYPHUS!! Many such cases!

jews

sad

Sad!

So sad! More could have been done!

>6 million Jews died!
>Sad!
>There (will be) many such cases!

S A D
A
D

Healthy young child goes to school, gets many books with lies, doesn't like his race and changes - HOLOCAUST.
Many such cases. Sad!

which Baal is he praying to?

Literally who buys this anymore. Literally why...

Jews are jewing again.

Sad!

So if anyone ask what I think of the Holocaust "definitely not sad" is the good answer right?

wtf is Holocaust and why the first letter is written with capital?

Kek!

Sad.

>implying God's chosen people aren't worth more than dirty russian goyim

the jews wont shut the fuck up about it

Can't tell what is sadder honestly

That the Jews who lived long after the deeds whore out the suffering of their forefather for momentary gain or that they allowed themselves to devolve into this parody of what real Hebrews were.

Sad!

SAD

sad

Why are kikes so hysterical paranoid whiny and insane?

Sad!

Just watched Spicer comment on this, it was hilarious.

> gays and gypsies got killed too :^)

Nobody likes or cares about gypsies.

Bad filthy goy--you're not allowed to have opinions!

wtf im literally shaking

More like 70 million Russians

atleast they take their losses with a bit of pride, the kikes hold it over everyone

Hahahh. The Jews are going to have us killed aren't they?

>my sad face

The jews main tactic is to fiegn victimhood and weakness to justify aggression. That's why the shlomocaust is so important to them.

Sad!

Oi vey!

What a Shit-Shoah!
Sad!

They have been pandered to for decades, what do you expect?

iq too low

nothing, you should know Hans

This is truly the greatest timeline. I feel bad for the other timelines stuck with hillary as the winner. Sad!

The juuice must always have more, nothing is enough for them.

>you will never be a nazi worm with a helmet and lie dead beside a stainless Anne Frank on the snow looking up

why even live

Healthy young Jew goes to concentration camp, gets pumped with Zyklon, doesn't feel good and changes - HOLOCAUST. many such cases!

that hitler guy was a real jerk!

Sad!

LOL

>they didn't issue a statement that put emphasis on race/religion

>this is bad

I... I... I'm sorry dear chosen people! Here... h-have my money.

ATTENTION: FROM THE HILLARY TIMELINE, IT'S GETTING HOTTER HERE, SUPPLIES RUNNING LOW--THERE WAS A FALLOUT STORM LAST NIGHT THAT TOOK PAPA, PLES SEND CLEAN WATER!

So sad the jews were killed like that.

>roleplaying

embarrassing

OY VEY GOYIM HOW DARE YOU EVEN IMPLY THAT THE SHOAH DIDNT HAPPEN OY VEY MUH 6 GORILLION YOU NAZI GOY

Announcement for the annual Jewbecue.
Ensign to attend below.

Tribe of perfidious merchants comes to your country, commits massive fraud and rampant degeneracy, people get mad and round them up - OVENS. Many such cases!

Shh--easy, eaasy. Goood goy. . .

Really sad

Holocaust is a proper name for the event. First letter of a proper names, first letter of every sentence, and first letter in each word of a title gets capitalized. So its Herr Merkel, Furhur Hitler, President of The United States of America Donald Trump. Normally The isn't captialized but because The United States is the proper name for America its captialized. Of, and, the (except when its part of a proper name/title) and etc. They're called something but they're never capitalized.

archive.is/e5nDT

It's fucking real

Sad!

this

But I genuinely always found the holocaust soooo sad though. :-(

>All these completely out of touch leftist rags pushing garbage while their subscribers abandon them
>Will probably start writing snarky hit pieces aimed at the former subscribers that are disgusted by their cuckery
>Even more subscribers will jump ship
>eventually the only ones still reading/viewing are the hardcore leftists
>hardcore leftists don't have money and hate paying for things
>Mainstream media dies

Many such cases!

I was warming up to you Jews, now I hate you again.

That's happening to MSNBC right now, lel.

Its no wonder they need government subsidization to even survive

Well, if they didn't just embezzle all the money right at the start, which sound far more likely given the quality of written articles on average

Trump literally has the blessing of Master Israel.

Basically what happened is this:

>Holocaust Memorial Day comes up
>White House releases statement, showing sadness and remembrance, as well as its long standing damage to all people
>some Jews gets upset that they aren't singled out specifically
>later statement addresses these concerns and gives words to concern for the Jewish people lost, calling their lost extremely sad
>some Jews upset that the event was just called "sad" and thinks it's not giving it enough respect and thinks not thinking it is the centerpiece of horrors is a step towards outright holocaust denial

Jews upset about not getting enough chosen people status. It's nothing.

Oy vey, it's like anudda shoah!

>DONT CALL THE HOLOCAUST SAD

wtf should we call it then? happy? are they this stupid?

If anyone needed proof that Jews aren't anywhere near as smart as they pretend to be this is it. Chimping out over this is the definition of overplaying your hand. All they achieve here is annoying people with their petty nitpicking and aligning themselves with hysterical anti-Trump lunatics.

Most of what is mistaken for Jewish intelligence is merely cleverness combined with brazenness. They are so arrogant that many people simply shut down when confronted with the stream of convoluted bullshit Jews put out.

But when they are pressed, they always reveal themselves. Every pogrom in history started the same way, not with a particular Jewish crime but with the Jewish hysteria in response to being accused of it.

9/10 post
will (You) again

Could this image get any more satanic?

Star of Remphan.

It's part of the game, the sole purpose of these kind of declaration is to raise hostility against them so their elite (the zionist) can manipulate the rest of the jewish pop into submissive bitches since many of them don't know their roots and trust the ''orthodox'' to guide them.

Way easier to convince your fellow man humanity is their enemy when you make sure that they don't develop others kind of link with the goys

Jews are getting baited hard.

Fucking embarrassing. #notyoursticktopoketrumpwith

more like they're too uneducated to know about them