The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here.

>white
Looks like a spic to me

All of the above and I'd suck her tits till they explode amirigh

Someone posted this a few weeks ago. I am now:

>no longer smoking weed
>no longer drinking coffee
>actually getting cardio
>don't even pay attention to whores
>started going to church
>looking for a waifu

Being a normie is happy,

>not being milk pilled

>You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy
These things are cool if they benefit your kin. But if you live in a modern city, all this only benefits the globalist elites who need resilient and self-motivated workforce.

>dont have any bad habits, in decent shape
>avoid women
>go to church but dont even support that religion
>complete hikikomori

damn

>there are holes in the ship
>you can point out the holes, but you can also have a nice flag or polish the deck
>being a good sailor is important regardless of sinking
>make sure that your uniform looks neat!

>not being a NEET

Sad!

Let those titties out! They need air!

t. nigger

>Do not engage in any immoral activity
>Go to the church
>Quit consumption of all drugs, alcohol, tobacco
>Exercise in the gym (long distance running & lifting) 6 days a week
>Deleted my social media
>Take school seriously
>Help pay my family's bills

Living a virtuous life is satisfying. You only miss out on what you think you do. Find a nice girl and enjoy life, there is no reason to think you have to be special

T H I C C

I have a shit family. That's why I voted Trump.

Sergei is very correct.

this is key.

Taking STEM seriously and using the money you earn to jew the jews >>>>

user WANT MILKY!!!

Post more tits

Breasts are power

>Do people in your life trust and respect you

I don't associate with many people but I'm generally trusted and respected. I go to Community College because despite having very high test scores (90th percentile in the SATs) I was in perpetual existential crisis and self medicated with excessive pot smoking. Didn't bother with any school work. Focused on things I was interested in. I did a lot of personal study in history, philosophy, and literature as a whole. In my classes it's safe to say I'm generally more bright and make comments that generally create a tangible thoughtful shift in the atmosphere, especially in English, discussing deeper meanings in things we read. I'm good at speaking (always have been) and don't come off as autistic. I also got /fit/ at the end at high school so I have that factor in people taking what I say seriously.

>What does your family think of you?

They can see my darker side at times, in that I make people feel really stupid when they say stupid things and I challenge them. It's really an issue I've had. In high school I was expelled from a friend group because I "made them feel stupid". I don't try to, it's just partly in how I interrogate and retort in arguments.

I'd say I'm quite intelligent, and have a safety net to pursue whatever I want because my dad worked very hard to be successful in medicine. Busted his balls to get from being a poorfag in Queens NY to now being the head of his own medical practice. He never says how much he makes but I saw papers once that suggested that it's multiple million $'s a year.

Since early high school I decided I wanted to be a history teacher. Kids need somebody to impart some good values of critical thought, and have non revisionist history taught. But I might do law for a little bit to amass some wealth so I can comfortably raise my children. I won't have issue finding a lady. I don't do superficial stuff but girls I'm with are REALLY into me.

Also a Catholic if that matters

f-fug

We're not supposed to race mix right pham

Are those the dreaded khazar milkers?

Here's a (you) for the trouble!

meaning is what you make it my freindo. if I say my life is to jack off and play video games, than that's my meaning. there is no one right path, there is no god to tell me what is right or wrong. I understand that working, snd progressing the human race is important, but you dont need family, or trust, or success to have a reason to live.

>Uzbek Udders

Is it possible to catch up enough on math to reach a STEM field when your math level is probably sub-highschool? I payed so little attention in school that I'm surprised I even passed. Now I'm working a shitty job that I hate, and I don't even remember what Algebra is used for. Is it too late for me?

Just don't take anything to the extreme. I do occasional rapey time with sluts and it is fine.

I stopped going out to parties as it is a waste of time and money, and already I had productive hobbies. I was doing fine before Sup Forums, this place just confirmed how right I was.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the shitty economy with shitty salaries and corruption and everything will be fine.

>and have non revisionist history taught.
Pretty sure that's not allowed in schools.

STEM isn't the only option. I've heard of many STEM graduates struggling to find work, but I could be wrong. Suppose it depends on the field.

Also, it's unwise to pursue something in which you have little interest or inclination simply because it sounds good. That's what women do

Easier said than done

Agreed 100%

You must become the ubermensch that others look up to, to guide the way to prosperity

I'd have to wait until tenure of course. And even then be careful

>Being a normie is happy

Wrong, the vast majority of normies are in constant despair.

You must rise above the norm, see through the blue pill illusions, and become the truth.

M I L K P I L L
I
L
K
P
I
L
L

not enough brownpillers on Sup Forums ever since trump

any still here?

This. Normie means deluding yourself and remaining willfully ignorant for the sake of less mental and emotional pain. After you take the redpill there are two paths. Either bitter basement dwelling autist, or ubermensch.

This
I dont even play vidya anymore
I replaced vidya for drawing and going to the gym

I like having money.

Blue collar trades is master race btw

m-milk pls

Not impossible. Go to a JC work your ass off, transfer to University, do research and take classes like your life depends on it. It does.

what's the brownpill?

scholarly NEET's highly advanced in memetic magic

I-I will try

so who does it benefit if you are unsuccessful, unreliable, lazy and depressed?

Indeed.

I can only speak about my case: after hs (or my equivalent ed) i took 3 years off and i was already pretty bad at math, physics and chemistry. When i finally got into college i realized i was completely behind everybody in math, (which is what my major required). Still i doubled down and learned on my own while struggling with the regular courses; after 2 years i had not only caught up but was considered to be among the top students on a major that required plenty of math on at least 3/4 of its courses (economics). After graduating i shifted my focus into physics and chem and i'm enrolled into a masters program on Potence Physics (or whatever its called in english that subfield).

there you go

More bewbs pleez!

neet as fuck
never worked once in my life
drop out of two unis for no reason
apathic since a cousin died
life kind of end for me there
like there was no point
I still want to form a family in my 30's
I guess I still have time but I'm so ashamed I don't think anyone will love me
also kissless virgin
for some reason my parents still love me cause they remember me when I was a kid
I was the perfect kid
then I grew up

Basically! I really admire Peterson. He's a role model for what an educator should be

It means being a benefits scrounging nigger, literally why its "brown"pill

>be the best of the best while your women get to be degenerate whores!
>at the end of your journey there will a smoking hot 30y old single mom with mental issues and debt waiting for you!

search Khan Acamedy. The internet has made learning at home so easy

If you're in that deep of a pit SSRI's might help. I normally advise against psychoactive drugs but that's quite a pit. I was in a deep pit and they helped me out, but the issue is eventually weaning off.

>recommending ssri's on Sup Forums

kys heeb

how do I stop videogames, bros

Wrong. This situation is like 100x better than normies.

never give up. deus vult. I did all those things year ago and it has since been the best year of my life by a miraculous margin.

>You only miss out on what you think you do.
I need to adopt this mentality.

go outside

>SSRI
I took some antidepressants before and went to therapy but I lied to him so he thought I was in better shape so the treatment stopped

Did you stop immediately? Cutting off SSRI's is very mentally damaging.

David Brock likes nigger cream in his ass to feed the superaids.

This is a good question. I think that you should strive for an alternative to the existing system. if it's possible, not for working within its borders.

how about partaking in, and being knowledgable about, your culture?
When is the last time any of you guys were at:

an art gallery
an art museum
a museum
an opera
a play
a musical
read any of the great works of literature
read any of the great poets

all of the shit you mentioned got KIKED a long time ago

I don't think Boogie should be used in that pic. He's cool and he makes a decent profit off his channel.

keep trying. The hole is not as deep as you think it is

>boogie
>cool

You haven't been here long have you? He's gone SJW on his twitter, on top of the fact that his wife gets BLACKED regularly cause he can't please her

This is making my nofap very difficult.

If no coffee is working for you, that's chill, but I've heard that coffee is still good for you (and your workouts) as long as you don't let it interfere with getting the proper amount of sleep (can never be overstated enough how important sleep is)

>Let me fix this.

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order.
You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.
Do people in your life trust and respect you?
What does your family think of you?
Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

You can achieve these things in your real life, stop wasting your time here.

>goes to sleep at midnight
>wakes up a 6
6 hours sleep isn't enough

literally all dominated by liberals aka (((intellectuals)) nowadays
inb4 wasting your precious time off on shit you try to avoid everyday

bump

>3217962

so the 6 million who died in the holocaust should have just stayed out of politics?

>on top of the fact that his wife gets BLACKED regularly cause he can't please her
Any solid proofs?

>not being milk pilled

what about the chocolate milk pill?

It only works if you start to get over the grasping materialism and adequacy issues that fuck so many people up now. Most normies are unhappy because they always feel like they need more to be complete. When you start being grateful for what you have, you can make healthy choices for the right reasons.

Yuck.

White milk for the best bois.

Go outside, get some sun and get the blood flowing.. if you're doing well enough for yourself you don't need to stop doing something you enjoy. Eventually you will realize the games being made today are trash and not worth your time. Try alternative "games" like crossword puzzles or card games with friends to at least use your mind

I worked an officecuck job for the last year only to realize I fucking hate it. That the most fun and actual sense of accomplishment and camaraderie I ever felt at a job was when I worked changing tires. I thought being a writer professional was what I wanted above anything, but I've learned that I only enjoy writing for my own selfish reasons--writing blog posts and filler text for websites is cancerous to me and society.

I'm trying to get a meeting with a local union to see about becoming a millwright apprentice. Seems like it'll be really My Thing.

I mean I don't think you even have a dick if you're that fat. I gained an inch and a half since I lost weight, and I wasn't 400 pounds overweight. His wife must just be waiting for his death.

how

A FUCKING KEK

She wants that youtube money.

Once you're super redpilled it's impossible to truly be happy again

pics are NOT Sup Forums related

>white
>posts shitskin Sicilians and demi-nigger pan-Mediterranean subhumans

feels bad for boogie

maybe he should lose weight and lose that cheating wife

B L A C K E D

Sad.

this is accurate, i remember going to sleep in the morning and thinking about all the things i would do but never did

What's wrong with drinking coffee?

I remember he said he was losing weight like two years ago and it never happened. He totally gave up. At this point he just absorbs tax money through his health needs like a massive sponge, until he dies