Do you know someone who supports Trump ban on Muslims?

I have plenty of White American family in New Jersey and in San Francisco(Irish, Italian and German descent) and noone of them supports Trump muslim ban

They are actally protesting him

That's cause you have cuck parents. Im from NYC. My whole family supports the ban. Fuck towel heads and fuck New Jersey.

>white American
>new Jersey

Pick one

Judy Hopps gives her full support

Why the fuck should I care? Fuck the middle east, go to a neighbor county to escape the issues or fucking man up and help solve them.

>muslim ban
It's not a muslim ban good lord. It's a travel ban on high risk locations. Maybe if these retards took a minute to think critically instead of just lapping up what their sociology major friends tell them they'd realize that it isn't a ban on muslims. That these people can be so incredibly pro background checks for guns, but anti background checks for immigration is unbelievable. God I take the bait every time.

t. CTR shill

Everyone I know is ecstatic that Trump is actually following through on his promises, and it's not even February yet.

"fucking man up"

you are the reason men's rights are fucked. would love to see how you react to having guns pointed in your face and your family killed in front of you. man up. you'd cry pissbaby tears just like every other white faggot on this shithole imageboard. cut your dick off already.

>in bed with king jew
>nazi president

don't get my hopes up

There are no Muslims in Saudi Arabia or Turkey, that's just Alt-Right fake news.

I would support if it he'd really banned Muslims. This half assed quick draw is archiving nothing but pissing everyone off.

thats because they get their knowledge spoon fed from the side which wants them to protest trump

My mother supports it and think protesters need to be spanked like the spoiled brats they are. They only poll cities for their anti trump shit. My normiebook is full of salt though.

Uh every Trump supporter supports it because they knew when they voted for him what they were getting.

Nigger gtfo off the board

It seems like these are exactly the people that would be complaining if they were on the other side of the fence. Imagine it were the right saying this was a muslim ban - I could see the left calling it racist to say that because muslims can exist anywhere, no just in those stereotypical origin countries shitlords.

1 post by this roastie.

San Burnidio, where a normal Muslim went to Syria, got radicalized and shot up the town. I'm sure they are celebrating.

I'm pretty sure a whole town, beats your boarder hopping family.

My ucle married a New Jersey Italian guy. He is 6'5 and has green eyes.

ok OP your family is not insane. gatulation!

Well you mexicans are almost muslim so they are probably saying that to be tolerant towards you.

There was a poll posted a while ago that said 56% supported the ban. This is just another case of silent majority, people don't want to say anything because they can't be bothered to put up the the bullshit tantrums of the childish left-wing.

Most of my friends are blue collar union guys. They all hate Muslims with a passion and fully support the ban. Not a single one of our mates who served in the military has always described Muslims as disgusting people, and that probably is what influenced their thinking on this issue.

Yep, it would be racist to call it a Muslim ban if they were doing it. If the past year has shown anything it's that the left will complain no matter what you do, so do whatever you want.

My mom is pretty racist, called a nigger a nigger once and said "we should stop sending in soldiers and just nuke the Middle East". I hope that answer your question OP.

NYC here too, Most of my familly does support the ban. were christian palestinians we know what's up... the old time Arabs that came to this country the ones we know were happy to assimilate, The new ones from this and part of the last generation are pretty fucked up in their attitude towards the USA.
Besides the ban is only temporary just enough to really vet these people... what another year or so wait to see if they will make good citizens

Don't you mean Christian Arabic Isreali? Palestine doesn't exist.