Goodmorning sir. I am here about the job interview

Goodmorning sir. I am here about the job interview.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0NoQfXOSAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he's more qualified than all the other applicants, why wouldn't I hire him?

And at least he's making the effort of getting a job unlike half the mouth breathers sucking on the government's teat

great you lay down over there and I'll go get the chess pieces

I must say that you're less flat then your picture and it's not looking good for you

they forgot to add texture

We already got a chess board.

Upboated fellow plebbitor xD

>t. faggot with shit painted on his face

kys degenerate

This. Say you're owning a pet store and he's a veterinarian student looking for work over the summer. There's no way you would pass up on him.

If his job involved interacting with customers, like some sort of sales or managerial position, he just couldn't cut it. It doesn't matter how nice he is, those tattoos will scare people off.

A degenerate that is at least contributing to the economy you twat

I will give you that one

by the checker board, you know this guy is a free mason.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind strangers! You have just won the Internet.

Let's ask ourselves... do you think he voted for Trump?

>numale forgot about his id

TRIGGERED

youtube.com/watch?v=P0NoQfXOSAg

hmmm... ok... let me see this... oh you worked with dragon dildos before... good good... you can fit WHAT in your ass?

ok you are hired! nice to have you on board mr. hands. we will have lots of fun together.

I'm sure you'll fit right in

/r/ing that "work industry" picture

3D JOB APPLICATION CHESS
Welcome to the White House

This. And I dislike tattoos and would never get one myself. Ultimately it's the qualification which counts, followed by overall health (wouldn't hire some fatty, for example).

You're hired!

With the help of Chessmaster, we will finally defeat the Superfriends!

>nice to have you on board

>2017
>not having literal 4D chess employees

good luck making any kind of money in this economy

that guy has more needlework on him than what you could buy with neetbux, so he presumably git a job already

I only hire refugees, sorry.

>drop this nerd on the ground
>play 4D chess with Trump on his face

he gets the job.

Hello! Please, sit down .... I've looked at your C.V and I....OMFG BRO WTF HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR FACE? HAHAHA

Jesus... i'm sorry, I was just taken a little by surprise

*Encourage this buffoon to speak about himself and hide mouth behind hand and clearly shudder shoulders with barely suprressed laughter*

Give it ten minute suntil dropping the bomb.
>It's been fantastic speaking to you and as you can imagine I do have a couple more candidates to speak to today...... you'll be hearing from us soon, thanks for giving up your time to see us today

>*close door in face, continue sniggering*

The only issue I'd have with him as an employer is whether or not customers might find his tattoos intimidating. If he's applying for a position of social interaction with consumers and outside interests, he better be a damn good people person. He can be a great worker, do his job very well, but approachability does play a factor in roles where social interaction is critical.

kek

you win +1 intarnetz!

double double double trips

wew laddies

Well Mr. Png, you come here and say you are the picture perfect applicant, and that you are willing to be transparent about your background...

kms sorry

Quad dub trips?!

this, plus all that ink must have cost some mad dough already. he's gunna need funds for all them gauges

I want to chain his face to a bike rack