Continuing the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" thread

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the next year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuing from there since the original is getting long. OP text ^

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtube.com/watch?v=71wFYKrIm2g
youtube.com/watch?v=ScaBB6QLIRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that image
anyone have it without the Facebook garbage?

Maybe a few bumps.

Taken directly from her twitter.

Bumping for justice

when loser hillary supporters are still freaking out saying she won the election

Harry Potter
Star Wars
The Big Bang Theory
Rick & Morty

Any other suggestions?

It's so cute how leftists think they're rebels now. You're nothing but useful idiots and foot soldiers for those that have lost power and are desperately trying to regain it.

Dr Who was the big one.

Avengers and other Marvel-shit

You goys need to start making shit
I have no original ideas

Maybe equate Luke Skywalker to Trump in some way? Make Hilary and Bernie Palapatine and vader

Steven Universe and Undertale.

Its best if we focus our efforts. I vote for Dr. Who.

Steven Universe

the Law and Order show needs to be mocked and ridiculed

Are we making memes to "make them think" or just for triggers?
I need to calibrate my meme generator

Another thing we could do is say they're on the wrong side of history. They spew that shit on conservatives all the time.

What the fuck is Steven Univers

SJW Indoctrination cartoon.

I can't get behind Rick and Morty.
I don't see it as left leaning show at all.

I don't have any memes for you guys at the moment but I do understand the anatomy of a successful meme of this type.

The Star Wars meme you posted takes GOOD GUYS from the Star Wars movie and associates them with republicans. The lefties are the horde of retards attacking them. When a leftie watches Star Wars, Harry Potter, ETC, they are (sub)consciously associating themselves with the good guys.

Any meme that will accomplish this objective must follow the same formula.

Consider Harry Potter. Ask yourself, who are the GOOD GOYS, and who are the babbling retard horde? Then, make a meme with Trump Supporters = good guys, horde of retards = lefties. Rinse and repeat

Attach to harry potter for maximum butthurt

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

It's actually a good idea. It would be particularly effective if we use it against their creators, like photoshopping Rowling as Voldemort, Trump as Dumbledore and Barron as Harry Potter.

Gay, marxist cartoon about a gay, fat 8 year old boy and his lesbian harem

Sherlock. Teen wolf. Vampire diaries. Doctor who. Orange is the new black.

Saw this organically on my fb feed

Agreed all lefties love that shit

Literally had a episode on cucking.
Has a le anarchist.

Yeah I find it unfathomable that they think they're in this small resistance. They are paraded and supported by the media, they are practically unpaid foot soldiers of the establishment

Jewcucks ar totaly insane. UsA is over.

Trump and catholiban crash and make u hungry.

No frogmemes more.

Where can i get this final solution for cold feet?

when jews started appearing i fucking lost it

Steven Lesboverse, dr Who is made in based Britain, and even if its loved by leftists its not very exploitable

Star Wars was my escape.

Until they did this.

Also, she says how "people want to blame all the worlds problems on some single enemy", isn't that what they're doing with Trump?

It's a show about nihilism. Just like Bojack Horseman. Normies like it because it softballs them easy targets such as demonizing Rick because he's an asshole despite there being a hint of truth in everything he says. In other words, just like people are attracted to "dude, like, science and shit", the same people are "dude, like, the universe doesn't care about us and shit".

This and because they're SUPER toxic to eachother. They turn in on eachother if there's even the slightest hint of disloyalty or lack of group think.

They outed one of their artist as a pedo and fucked her whole life up because she drew one of the fattasses as skinny.

>episode on cucking.

which one?

Definitely Steven Universe

Just use the ministry of magic as the DNC. That should red pill some of them at least.

hol up, is you be sayin to associate our views with the good guys?

My nigga you smart.

>hires a bunch of women for season 3 'cause "muh diversity" (release of show gets delayed due to infighting, lel)
>characters beating up neo nazis
>official twitter has morty in (((echos))) 'cause solidarity with da jews
>hires SNL writer after she mocked presidents 10-year-old child

Idk, seems pretty cucky.

Supernatural. American horror story.

>be a social outcast throughout adolescence/young adult hood
>things like star wars offers escape from lonely childhood
>be relatively straight edge while others are fucking and experimenting with drugs
>isolation leads to new discoveries in literature, and philosophy
>you finally see how fucked up and corrupt the world is
>you discover internet communities that feel the same way you do
>a presidential candidate comes along that makes a mockery of the whole thing
>promises to fix some of it, even though its unlikely
>against all odds he actually wins
>you feel moderately good for the first time in years like the end of return of the jedi
>Those same shitlibs who got btfo think THEY are the rebel alliance

ALL MY RAGE

This whole channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

Sounds like we need some LOTR up in here.

I wish it was a decent boot tho. Zipper.. Nope

The threads are split. Link is the first new bread.

>showtunes

Too much cringe.

Cartoon about a fat little retard boy and his illegal alien lesbian moms

I see what you mean, but I don't think there's a lot to make fun of about nihilism. It's stupid but not very lulzy, especially with something as subtle as R & M.

Steven Universe is the most exploitable IMO.

>This and because they're SUPER toxic to eachother. They turn in on eachother if there's even the slightest hint of disloyalty or lack of group think.

We need to meme a full on split between white and POC feminists. A few choice POC vs white feminist memes would be the spark. Is there a white female traitor character in Harry potter? We could make her the face of white women who are privileged and part of the oppressive group in leftist orthodoxy.

Could do something similar to split white male gays from the left too.

Thundercats. Ghostbusters. Pretty much anything where the bad guys look like they could be and a protest.

Posting in this one since we're split.
(OP) #
Definitely Harry Potter with Baron as maybe Barry Sup Forumster. Another user mentioned Soros as Voldemort and Trumpledore. Not to mention Rowling gave us the goblin banker Jews already.

If done well, this would absolutely get media attention. As soon as snowflakes started sperging out to JK Rowling, you know there's no way that shitlib can stay quiet and will speak out against the memery. But what is she going to do? The movies already show the goblins/JEWS as bankers and unsavory types not to be trusted. There's no undoing it. Every time liberals watch Harry Potter, they will get triggered by the "anti-Semitic" portrayal.

LoTR is already extremely red-pilled, though

>men of the west put aside their problems and rise up to defeat the hoards of trash coming from the east and south

Ridiculing the holocaust and just laughing at it regardless if you believe in it or not is a really important one. They have elevated the holocaust to their crucifixion / ultimate victim event.

Slavery must also be laughed at. This is the niggers ticket to ride. they get away with so much cause of "muh slavery." They have to go back to africa.

Fags should be called fags at any opportunity. They are not special snowflakes, they have AIDs. They need to be quarantined.

STOP DISCUSSING AND JUST MAKE SOME FUCKING MEMES JESUS CHRIST

Exactly how it feels. But they can't mimic your depth and conviction.

hail the rebels as the liberators from jewish usury!
youtube.com/watch?v=71wFYKrIm2g

But you see that's my point. Its not about leftism, its about nihilism. I like it imho.

But i agree it might be a good show without leftists leanings but a leftist symbol for 'something' regardless because people are idiots, normies ruin everything and fuck Netflix. Fuck Netflix in particular.

Gay white males are the right's Trojan horse, the left knows this and is already trying to associate them with privilege.

are they producing this boot sole or did it get shut down?

>exclaime

way to get you're pointe across

Harry Potter is easy to alter

ACE! That's weapons grade.

This. LOTR is too "problematic" for libtards.

Game of Thrones
Steven Universe
Undertale

S1 E3

Pretend to be black and bring up slavery whenever the holocaust is brought up. "Nigga how come the Jews get so much attention for da holocaust n shit, we still discriminated against TODAY"

POC feminists vs. white feminists is a good angle, the former is already at the latter's throat constantly. Play up how 53% of white women voted for Trump, try and say that white men sexy POC wymyn over boring white women (obviously they don't but this will trigger the fuck out of white women, I have already seen one go full Sup Forums after being subjected to this enough)

LoTR is already a right wing symbol (or at least it is here), liberals loathe it for not being diverse and promoting charismatic monarchy

>liberals loathe it
I haven't noticed them hating it to be honest. I mean they don't worship LOTR as much as Normie Potter but saying that they loathe it would be an overstatement surely.

>I have already seen one go full Sup Forums

it has been 2-3 threads I keep posting this

it is so obvious cum on, channel your inner nerd

>'Did George Lucas have NAzi sympathies while writing star wars?'
>It is well-known the famous and awe inspiring throne room scene was inspired from an infamous nazi propaganda film idolizing Hitler
>but is there more?

You aren't getting the point of this

>libs the equivalent of Vader choking the admiral for saying he's not the Rebellion

Bad feels, this does.

*Nuwho
Anything pre-Moffat is based.

Its good, got anything better?

Ironically he was the most likable character in that movie.

Last Week Tonight
Legend of Korra
Adventure Time
Jojo
Mass Effect
Dragon Age (extremely effective)

>Nobody brought it up yet

Seriously Sup Forums? Pic related is holy for liberals and lefties.

They do, otherwise they wouldn't draw fan"""""art""""" of Gandalf as a trans womyn of color. Also, people like Moorcock and Martins hate it for actually being a good fantasy book with a message instead of derivative schlock fueled by nihilsm

It's also about love, family and loyalty to your friends and allies. Virtues supposedly espoused by the Left, but the reality is far from it.

Little column A, little column B

Star trek. I'm sick of them ruining picardy for me with their cunting liberal shit tier memes. I even hate professor x now too

This and the walking dead. If you can turn Trump into Rick or Glenn somehow it'll work, maybe something about one man pulling a group together to survive against the mindless hoards

Hamilton's diehard fanbase overlaps significantly with safespace leftists. Do fucking Hamiltion.

>in the original draft, the Jedi were servants of the empire for over a thousand generations. Lucas seem to have translated those nods of him towards absolute monarchy throughout the final cut of the movies.
>Princesses and queens are seen as righteous rulers. Or throphies women for macho symbols the like of Han Solo or Lando Calrissian

>women get paid less for working the same job! ;(
>did you really have to tell them that, Summer? >:[

All the lotr and game of thrones memes for Brexit worked a treat and did the lefties heads in

Steven Universe is a good one. It has diehard internet fanbase and it's story is literally about the dangers of immigration.

>shitwars was my escape
Autismo Maximus.

I tried.

Sherlock for UK fags

Although it's reasonably diluted.

I like this idea. Use their fandoms against them.

We either redpill people or trigger the fuck out of libshits for lulz. Win/win scenario

youtube.com/watch?v=ScaBB6QLIRM

So BPS then?

>Rick and Morty

forced memes are never good. except the bogpill ones ofc.

i did