Not even 10 days

Not even 10 days gone, Sup Forums, and this faggot is already talkin'. This same faggot who said he was gonna stay out of it.

Someone can't stand to be out of the spotlight...SAD!

cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/obama-donald-trump-travel-ban-statement/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/obama-restores-lifetime-secret-service-for-former-presidents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone kill this ugly nigger.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
F

I
F

I
F

I
F

I
F

Who?

I knew this idiot would come out to criticize the current president. Really disrespectful.

Holy shit he never leaves. Bush and earlier Presidents have, for the most part, tried to keep their mouth's shut after they leave office.

Hoover, Carter, and now Obama are huge faggots who just can't get enough of themselves to be polite.

Reminder that his Secret Service protection ends in 10 years.

Obama was a do-nothing, affirmative-action elect

Fuck anything he says or stands for.

memes are brainwashing you cucks

>Trump temporarily bans countries that Obama put restrictions on
>Obama says Trump's ban is religiously motivated

wut?

Well this nigger can't rap or play basketball so he gotta do something to get on TV.

anddd there's a a felony. Enjoy getting V&.

p.s. isp's have been tracing back tor nodes since 2010

Our first (and last) affirmative action president.

He's allowed to have an opinion, OPPO. Just like Trump wouldn't shut his pudgy, orange, Putin semen-coated mouth while Obama was president.

Get to killing yourself, OP!

>Secret Service protection ends in 10 years

Um, Obama changed that in 2013...

cbsnews.com/news/obama-restores-lifetime-secret-service-for-former-presidents/

Dindu logic

Damn, I missed that.

AND Obongo had his own ban too rite?

Yeah, but it was limited to Iraq, though it was 6 months long. I can't recall a single story about that ban...

Last I checked, Trump was a citizen then. I'll criticize him if he does similar when he's "former President..." as well.

>your chances of being killed by a refugee
fuck journalism

Anyone else notice that his spokesman's press release referred to Obama as "the President"?

>complain about Putin while shilling for a Hungarian kike

fuck off, shill

fuck off, shill

you know president bushes and clinton are still referred to as president

no, of course you don't

Jesus Fucking Christ, we're never getting rid of this narcissistic asshole are we...

I'm pretty sure they're so delusional that they believe he is still president

Trump is not a real president. He will go down in history as an unabstract failure.

He's obviously siding with the """"""revolutionary crowd"""""". They always dismiss facts that doesn't fit their agenda.

That's not how you spell Trudeau

Odd - but when speaking to a former President you address him as "Mr. President"

I wish he'd follow W's lead. It doesn't help.

The only good thing Trump has done thus far is getting the United States out of the TPP. Everything else is basically one step backward. We'll see how much longer it goes before Trump fucks up in a colossal fashion and gets Americans killed, and you faggots eat your words. Wow, it was such a good idea to bring a megalomaniac billionaire into the highest office in Western democracy, surely nothing could go wrong? Surely he'll help preserve the middle class, right?

fuck off, shills

The deal was, the Former Tenant kept his mouth shut, the Former Tenant got to stay out of jail.

That boy's going to be very sorry he couldn't handle that.

oops, youre OK

Hillary Clinton murdered Seth Rich and a bunch of other people, so until Trump does that he's automatically the better President.

Some former community organizer

>obama's administration is literally responsible for the list Trump used

oh well, alright then

New may may. Let's all pretend we forgot about obama

>I'll criticize him if he does similar when he's "former President..." as well.
Sure you will, faggot.

Bush never said a word about Obama. He refused to do so even in interviews. Obama is a faggot that can't control himself.

>Obama criticizes his own actions and orders

Literally who?

Who is this bitch?

Sup Forums is a board of peace....and is 100% satire

too far dude

> gets Americans killed
We have a lot of Americans, some need to sacrifice themselves for the safety of the rest.

>memes of "Obama is great" for the past 8-10 years haven't brainwashed anyone

Fucking Hoover. He cant keep getting away with this!

he isn't ugly by any metric

reported to fbi

I hate this stupid nigger so fucking much

Ok, ok, hol up we wuz bans and shieet?

More

Well no shit. He's incredibly narcissistic and a Wahhabist muslim. Of course he's going to say something. Bush didn't do this once as far as I'm aware of during Obama's entire term.

When did he promise to stay out? He actually said he'll be there all the way. Check his final press conference

What was his legacy?

Okey-Doke

All former Presidents are sometimes referred to as "President x", but "THE President" implies that you are referring to the current President.

Oh yeah Sup Forums cares about respect now. Cry me a river

I will, faggot. I ain't no bootlicker like your mother.

>cnn

fuck off CTR

>t. tolerant liberal

No former president in living memory has.

Go Away Obama