Trump executive order allowing anti-LGBTQ discrimination is coming soon

Fuck you, Trump supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/sources-report-trump-executive-order-lgbtq-community-coming-soon/
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2802
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope we start rounding up and executing openly gay people.

Make people start keeping that shit to themselves like they used to.

How about that?

Fuck you too

Noice source, ass pirate

all MEN were created equal ^.^

lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/sources-report-trump-executive-order-lgbtq-community-coming-soon/

spicer refused to comment

>no source

Businesses should be allowed to deny service to anyone they want based on any characteristic they want.

Simply don't give them your money and find someone else who is willing to service you.

Both sides are retarded. The business for not making as much money as possible, and the faggots that still insist on giving these people money when they don't like them.

I don't neccessarily agree with that, but I do agree that LGB should leave out the T. T is a mental disorder.

>anti-LGBTQ discrimination
You mean allowing people to express their own personal beliefs on their own personal property?

Sounds good to me.

This is turning out to be a great year.

This Forcing someone to provide a service to someone else when they don't want to is called slavery.

The government shouldn't have the legal authority to tell businesses who they have to serve or hire, just as they shouldn't have the authority to tell a private citizen who they let into their house and make friends with.

/thread

Fuck you Twitler

Probably bullshit. Trump isn't anti-LGBT.

Yesssssssssss

>allowing anti-LGBTQ discrimination

You mean allowing freedom of association?

Hardly an unbiased source there.

almost surely bullshit but all they want is for social media to catch on fire with it and get it trending for the optics

an anti-lgbt "story" about trump will get hotter than a fag's ass on facebook and people will hate him despite nothing actually happening.

if there's anything, it'll be pro-lgbt

>giving churches the right to deny a ceremony to people who don't adhere to their tenents

its fucking nothing

>LGBTQ

You misspelled "LGB".

fpbp

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH MY LOCAL BAKERY WON'T BAKE MY DILDO CAKE THIS IS LITERALLY OPPRESSION
Whatever happened to "management reserves the right to refuse service"? Also start up your own faggot cake shop, this is a great opportunity for a new market, ooooooh but that would require real work and not sitting in some tech office, writing code and drinking coffee inbetween faggot orgies! Fuck millenials.

you forgot some letters you biggot, It's:

LGBTQWERTYSTFUFAGGOTBLAHBLAHBLAH

>I hope we start rounding up and executing openly gay people.
just move to europe if you want that.

they wont be able to keep the muslims out.

Freedom of Association nigger.

Guinness post best post

Nice, very nice.

You mean the order that affirms freedom of association.

If the LGBs would stick together and drop the Ts and so on they would go a lot further with their cause. No idea why regular gay folks choose to ally with the actual mentally ill.

>spicer refused to comment
i.e. they sent him an email and he just ignored it

>allow federally funded adoption agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ parents; eliminate non-discrimination protections in order to make it possible to fire federal employers and contractors based on their sexual orientation or gender identity; and allow federal employees to refuse to serve people based on the belief that marriage should be between a man and a woman, and that gender is an immutable characteristic set at birth, which would impact a broad range of federal benefits.

AHAHAHAHA

The "moderate" Trump strikes again.

He's pissing off EVERYONE. Impeachment when?

Fuck everyone who voted this anti-american shithead. America is based on diversity.

and it was great when we had carefully-controlled immigration and took people who wanted to assimilate, work hard, and were given time to

and we had like 60 million people. now we have hundreds of millions, tons of diversity, and have decided it's time to dial it back a bit to let things settle before re-opening the floodgates of people who mostly want to leech off us while hating our culture.

germans took generations and generations to assimilate. this whole "first generation europeans learned english" is a meme

you just don't like brown people. its ok, m8. don't sugarcoat it.

Good, eat shit you degenerate faggot

>germans took generations and generations to assimilate
This board is proof they still haven't.

and today germans ARE brown people, so yeah

>allowing anti-LGBTQ discrimination
Examples?

I can't imagine what this would involve

Perhaps you could demonstrate, Sup Forums? ;)

At this point trump supporter should be shot on sight

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

I fucking hope so

>"NEW TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDER LITERALLY LOCKS LGBT COMMUNITY IN CAMPS"

>actually just takes federal funding away from some gay school propaganda program

Last time you did that a riot broke out and police lost fuckboy.

>actually just takes federal funding away from some gay school propaganda program

LITERALLY HITLER ON STEROIDS

Care to explain?

Funny, jews, chinks, niggers, pakis, arabs, zips, wops, gooks, nips, faggots and women do exactly this.

Ever seen a chink run shop with anything but chinks working in it.

Bake me a cake that says "Up yours niggerfaggot"

you won't be able to force a trad bakery to make a cake for your gay wedding

boo fucking hoo

I know how to solve this problem

i thought trump was ok with all those people
i mean didn't he let that deep voiced jenner woman pee in whichever toilet she wanted in trump tower or something like that

Donald Trump Is the Smartest President I've Seen in Years (And It's Only His First Week)

see

i wish it was true

This is why Farage was doing so well here.

He's trying to protect your country you fucking retards. You don't deserve Trump - fucking kill yourself.

David Brock likes nigger cream in his ass to feed the superaids.

Join the official /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

Kekaku doori

>lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/sources-report-trump-executive-order-lgbtq-community-coming-soon/

>(((((((((((((((sources))))))))))))))))))
Every time.

He already said the matter of LGBT rights has been adjourned, and if his SCOTUS pick caused collateral damage to gay marriage, he would leave it up to the states.

Fake and gay.

These faggots are just mad that they have the same rights as everyone else and being gay is becoming mainstream, so they don't get any attention anymore.

Freedom of association > your feelings

lbgt(Q), where did q come from? what's the next letter in their master plan?

You don't have the right to discriminate, what are you talking about?

>No idea why regular gay folks choose to ally with the actual mentally ill.
We don't, it's a vocal minority and the TQQIAP or whatever snowflake coalition is already kicking white gay men out.

God Bless Donald J. Trump and God Bless America.

The direction we were headed, Priests and Clergy were about to be jailed just for stating the basic truth of their religion.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM

DEUS VULT
AVE MARIA
NON NISI TE DOMINE

>Join the official /polgb/ Discord:
If you want to have your IP exposed to the people who want to publicly humiliate you.

DO NOT USE DISCORD OF UNKNOWN SOURCES. BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL BE EXPOSED BY HONEYPOT OPERATIONS!

z, for 'ze'
also y, for why in the fuck do people waste time talking to these mutants.

Ω

You don't understand what's coming..

Obviously '+', which basically means everything. I was hoping they'd add them individually though until it became impossible to say.

This.

To lefties this is fine
> If you voted for or support Trump, you can leave my store
To lefties this is wrong
> If you are x then you can leave my store

FPBP

how does that make us different from muslims you fucking idiot?

First the illegals, then the muzzies, now it's the gay turn in the Outrage Olympics.

It is your God-given right to slay the gay away.

I was addressing two points in one post.

First saying the discrimination portion is total bullshit.
Second pointing out his stance on gay marriage.

It was a bit jumbled the way I posted it, I admit.

Its not a honeypot its a chat room for gay guys. Stop being so paranoid.

tfw a straight man born in this twinky btms body :(

Did you notice, that PRIDE actions are needed and performed only for SHAMEFUL things ?
(It is (((politically correct))) to be proud only of a shame...)

LGBT is destruction of society and it's values...

You think Trump has any control over what happens? Kys.

Government institutions can discriminate? Sucks to be you guys.

Here's what the act says

First Amendment Defense Act

Prohibits the federal government from taking discriminatory action against a person on the basis that such person believes or acts in accordance with a religious belief or moral conviction that: (1) marriage is or should be recognized as the union of one man and one woman, or (2) sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage.

Defines "discriminatory action" as any federal government action to discriminate against a person with such beliefs or convictions, including a federal government action to:

alter the federal tax treatment of, cause any tax, penalty, or payment to be assessed against, or deny, delay, or revoke certain tax exemptions of any such person;
disallow a deduction of any charitable contribution made to or by such person;
withhold, reduce, exclude, terminate, or otherwise deny any federal grant, contract, subcontract, cooperative agreement, loan, license, certification, accreditation, employment, or similar position or status from or to such person; or
withhold, reduce, exclude, terminate, or otherwise deny any benefit under a federal benefit program.
Requires the federal government to consider to be accredited, licensed, or certified for purposes of federal law any person who would be accredited, licensed, or certified for such purposes but for a determination that the person believes or acts in accordance with such a religious belief or moral conviction.

>implying he won't make anime real first

>the winning train never stops
Better clench your butthole faggots, we're going in raw.

continue

Permits a person to assert an actual or threatened violation of this Act as a claim or defense in a judicial or administrative proceeding and to obtain compensatory damages or other appropriate relief against the federal government.

Authorizes the Attorney General to bring an action to enforce this Act against the Government Accountability Office or an establishment in the executive branch, other than the U.S. Postal Service or the Postal Regulatory Commission, that is not an executive department, military department, or government corporation.

Defines "person" as any person regardless of religious affiliation, including corporations and other entities regardless of for-profit or nonprofit status.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2802

Anyone identifying as transgender or gender fluid should be medicated for autism and other mental illnesses

CREW MEMBER SHILL. SAGE THE THREAD AND CALL THE FAGS OUT!

40K ROPES COMING THROUGH 40K DOVES. SO THE SHILL GOES ANTI WHITE, MAY HELL PUT ITS SOUL ASIDE.
FOR THE GOOD WILL GIVE US STRENGTH
CRIMINALS WILL HANG INSTEAD

DEATH THEY WISH FOR OUR SKIN
AS A SLAVE THEY MUST OBEY
EVROPA RISE AGAIN
CLOSE THE OVENs YET AGAIN

FOR THE LEFT LED THEM ASTRAY
FILLED THEIR SOULS WITH GUILT AND SHAME
HATE THE WHITE THE KIKE EXCLAIMED
AND THE FAMILIES GOT THE BLAME

RAPE THE DAUGHTER KILL THE FATHER, RAPE THE MOTHER, WHITE MUST DIE
FOR A LEFTIST WAY OF LIVING
ALWAYS FILLED WITH HATE AND CRIME

OPEN BORDERS SAID THE SLAVE, KILL THE CHRISTIAN, I OBEYED!
FOR IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHITE, THAT'S THE GAME THE SLAVE APPLIED.

As long as fag-owned/aligned business can discriminate back in kind that's just dandy. Market economy bitches

>>serve or hire

They don't do that though... You guys are acting like businesses already don't do whatever the fuck they want to do, up to and including hiring illegals.

Go tell your pals ISIS that you are a faggot.

> faggots can write code

>when you don't live in America

He stopped colouring his hair?

Pic related.

*tips fedora*

Looky looky faggots, what
ive got right here to end your miserable degenerate existance.

Yea, it's me fuck you. Cant wait to rid the world of homos.

Wow America is ISIS? How amazing, I guess America can't have their own standards unless ISIS has to approve it.