Do you agree? I feel like her argumentation isn't solid

Do you agree? I feel like her argumentation isn't solid

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/5r340c/i_am_the_aborter_youre_supposed_to_hate/
youtu.be/um3EmS9DKsI?t=1m9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/5r340c/i_am_the_aborter_youre_supposed_to_hate/

Thred

bumpety bump

>30 Years old
>Isn't in a stable relationship
>This is now normal

we're fucked

that entire post is just a projection of her trying to rationalize with herself that she murdered a kid

this.

if you don't want kids, don't get pregnant. also, that huge cunt not telling the father is the true tragedy. imagine loving a woman, being with her, thinking about starting a family, and you're looking over insurance papers and you catch sight of an abortion. imagine how fucked up it would be to know that she not only doesn't trust you, she has killed your child. fuck her for pretending to take his feelings into account and saying she didn't tell him to keep from forcing anything on him. she's an utterly selfish and disgusting figure of the modern woman. a fully preventable crime perpetrated by the lazy, condoned by the establishment and hidden from one of the victims.

morality is being destroyed by the hands of therapists and abortion laws. the family is being raped by the evils of modernity and detachment. nothing in her words shows a touch of remorse, guilt, yes, but no remorse. so i'm not fooled by her cunty "argumentation". no.

>morality is being destroyed by the hands of therapists and abortion laws
fucking kek. if your morality can be "destroyed" by some professors with a couch in their office thats a pretty pathetic moral system

I'm going all in.

that says nothing of the moral system itself, but rather the weakness of those who pretend to follow it.

Using this in my next comment

be my guest.

It isn't worth it generally. One time I argued for postpartum abortion rights on there and none of those dumb cunts could up with a rationally consistent argument for where the line should be drawn and resorted muh feefees. They have no ability to reason so debating gets old very quickly.

> "I did what is best for me"
Pure rage.

It's actually a very interesting post if you think about it. The most telling part was

>People make choices every day that we find morally abhorrent, but they are not expected to justify their decision to anyone.

She clearly doesn't even know how to justify the decision to herself.

She still has some understanding of the gravity of the choice, but instead of offering ANY kind of rebuttal to the arguments that life begins at conception, she's saying "I did this because I wanted to and I don't need any other reasons than that."

Based Post

Bog-Approved.

She killed her baby for her own selfishness.

I kind of agree with her.

I don't really care about it one way or the other. Let people do what they want. It doesn't affect your life or your family.

I don't particularly want to go through an abortion scenario with a woman, but in the right circumstances (like this redditor) I would appreciate the option.

who cares if some dumb bitch posting on reddit kills her shitty baby

>>>Reddit

But we should be killing autistic kids.

besides, they all go in with the muh pregnancy is hard and all that nonsense, when the crux of the argument is that when they argue "pro-choice" the real choice here (barring rape babies and medical conditions, which i don't classify under recreational abortion) was the choice to have someone stuff you with jizz. your fucking choice was made the instant you decided to have sex, and fuck off with the precaution shit, i doubt she had the guy wear a condom, along with birth control. they made a risk 'cuz it feel gud' and they willingly said damn the child murder. it's fucking recreational abortion. it's evil and baby murder, it's that simple. pro choice my fat ass.

STOP BRINGING PLEBBIT SHIT TO Sup Forums, YOU ASSHOLE

Make sure to remind them that giving the baby for adoption is always a possibility. I honestly cannot understand how they can treat a human being like it's a piece of trash to be thrown away. Fuck that cunt for not telling her boyfriend, and fuck it again for being an attention seeking whore.

Abortion is murder. There is no argument or debate to be had unless you're an immoral infanticide enabler.

What to say to her

kek

I'm personally torn on abortion. It is murder of a kid, but it also means less blacks overall.

also.
>on birth control but still got pregnant. I'm guessing that she is too incompetent to use it correctly and probably forgot to take a few pills. Dumb bitch needs to be on an IUD.

I actually dont care bout her dead kid, just that she's such a lying whore about it

>caring about what happens on plebbit

you have to go back /nupol/

That is pretty much what it all boils down to. They act like reproduction is an unpredictable consequence of sexual intercourse.

this argument is only valid when it's convenient for women. they don't sit and wonder about the pains and tribulations of pregnancy when they're looking to bust a nut with their significant other. this is the simple trade of an orgasm for baby death.

The argument has never been that it isn't a form of "murder" just that it doesn't matter since the reason outweighs the fetus's life.

You can tell her that there are other arguments why it's wrong.
You can watch 3 mins of this and use that argument but I doubt it will make much difference. These ppl will go through unbelievable psychological loops to justify their actions.
youtu.be/um3EmS9DKsI?t=1m9s

Tell her that the consequences of pregnancy are greater for men as they have no abortion rights. All power rests with the mother who can decide to either have the baby and saddle them with child support payments even if he never sees the child or abort it even if he would have gladly raised it by himself and never asked her for any help.

She can mourn and grieve all she wants, but she will forever be a mother who killed her own child.

>I also dont want to have something control my life that i have made every effort to avoid
you didnt make every effort you stupid fuck you were still obviously having sex, you can't have your cake and eat it too
>the reason i was scared to terminate my pregnancy was the shame and guilt I felt from growing up in a conservative midwest environment
FUCKING GOOD, NOW HOW THE FUCK DID YOU STRAY FROM THOSE VALUES
>the idea that i didnt want to have a baby but could afford it was selfish and monstrous
yes
>people make choices every day that we find morally abhorrent, but they are not expected to justify their decision
bull fucking shit, she just pulled that abstract idea out of her ass that somebody somewhere is doing something worse than her and getting away with it so that makes it ok for her too kill her child
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i know that i did what is best for me
fucking lost

Sex before marriage is degenerate.
If you have sex after marriage, you wouldn't have to worry about abortion - because it would not be a problem.

It's really amazing, if you zoom out, to see how Jews or Globalist, whatever you want to call them, have manufactured a world where people are actively avoiding having a family.

men might not have to worry about getting pregnant, but therefore they have to worry about the fact that their gift of life can be taken from them just because the woman wants to

No one deserves to be killed before they are even in the world.

If you want to execute a group of people, do it after they breath for the first time.

Arguing on reddit is a waste of time. Your comment gets downvoted by like 4 people and its immediately hidden from view.

>The argument has never been that it isn't a form of "murder
then why do pro-choice advocated consistently refuse to refer to aborted babies as human children?

>if it was murder, it would be illegal

51,000,000 abortions in the states since 69. That's nearly as much as the loss of life in the Western nations during ww2. and you can guarantee the majority was white despite niggers disproportionately using abortion.

I would have no remorse for this """person""" if I was asked to execute them.

yes, because they have the capacity to hold a fetus, that gives them the right to be judge, jury, and executioner for a human life. it's ludicrous and inapplicable to any other part of society. you strangle a baby in the crib? there is a social mechanism to establish guilt and the punishment. there is no social safeguard for the unborn besides the wanton fantasies of the host of the child. hell, you push a pregnant woman down the stairs? double homicide. the fact is that women decide whether its alive based on convenience of their conscienses. whatever lets them sleep at night.