Starbucks hiring 10,000 refugees

:3 xd :3 im so happy to drink starbucks now xd :3

Poo in brew :^)

It was overpriced, sugary shit that I didn't drink before, and I'm not starting now.

Chances are that this will piss off Marxists even more t b h.

fpbp

why are gibe me datz ok with minimum wage?
they would make more with welfare

>(((Goldschmidtttdttsteinbergoblastowitz)))
fag too, haha Sup Forums right again

>goldschmidt

pol is always right

Ultros!

What a fucking faggot.

They sure know how to get the white women's vote.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

They said the same thing about hiring 10,000 veterans, but as an 8 year Army Logistics Officer veteran (management/supply chain) when I applied for management they said "you're not what we're looking for". They're only looking for minwage mop pushers.

Refugees don't want to be mop pushers.

(((((((((Goldschmidt)))))))))

Starbucks already tastes like shit, no one will notice if the curry coons crap in it.

Ahahahahahaha

>drink $5 coffees every day
>wonder why you can't pay off your women's studies debt

Starbucks is the only cawfey on my campus... I can't help it Sup Forums...

This might fireback and redpill all the normies and leftists who go to starbucks after they start getting into arguments with the shitskins that can't even get their orders right.

I wish they would do this in Canada, that way I can stop not drinking their coffee because it's a steaming cup of shit and start not drinking their coffee because it's a steaming hot cup of shit made by some filthy shitskin.

I don't understand how that isn't illegal. Isn't national identity a protected class?

why don't they hire 10000 americans?

It's....this easy to fool dupes?

>"heh, we're hiring refugees!"
>wtf I love mega-corporations now!

>Trump creating jobs

6D underwater backgammon

there's a reason they don't operate here

good point wog

They will enrich your coffee.....with piss.

Good point pizzabro, this is going to be
more of a shit show than the indians trying to take your order

this garuntees every white girl who goes there now is a coal burner

well, you can always make your own damn coffee. or better, don't be a degenerate and drink coffee in the first place

>refugees
>working

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> :3 xd :3 im so happy to drink starbucks now xd :3

Neofag detected, you are gonna drink muslimĀ“s semen." Refugees" laugh at leftists.

Well thats why a lot of people are pissed that they would rather help rapefugees over homeless vets

How come tea shops are basically non existent?

Also, never ask for tea at places because they always fuck it up. You're supposed to leave it infusing for 3+ minutes, not dunk it a few times.

t. tea drinker

>Shit Show

I don't really care to be honest. Better working than being on welfare.

In my country, there's not enough people doing shit tier jobs, making shit-tier job salaries inflate, make businesses uncompetitive and driving up costs.

I would not mind christian refugees or immigrants coming in and filling the demand.

I'll have a soy 1/2 caf salted caramel macchiato in a venti, please.
>extra squat in the lot, my curry smelling friend

No Morocco, infact i never had starbucks in my entire life. They also fund the jews even though they deny it. Fuck em

refugee is not a national identity

i don't think if they even said "syrian refugees" it would be illegal

Yea and it will cost Starbucks millions when they have to start covering up all the rapes that start happening in their stores.

What a fucking faggot.

>These D-list celebrities actually having a voice

white genocide is upon us

>Shorter lines
Because they shoot up all their customers, mind you.

>fewer angry racists

How many "racists" do these people see on a daily basis? Are they tweeting us from a different dimension? I've traveled the world and you'd have to try pretty hard to find an actual racist in any public setting.

But where will they get the refugees from if they can't get in here?:^)

you know guys what scenario would be very funny ? the one where employed refugees are undercover terrorist who will poison your coffee and kill you XD (based on rumors about poisoning water supplies in europe)

>be leftist
>Be girl who has pink half cut short hair wearing a Netted shirt showing breast
>Muslim talks order
>Shits in coffee or kills them for being haram
>Starbucks goes out of business
Please god YES

Honestly leftists should travel more to Middle East and Africa and redpill themselves.

Oh yea I forgot about that. Think of all the muslims that will have to make coffee for gay guys and women showing too much skin. There is bound to be incidents.