Is US of A really as polarized now as the media want us foreigners to believe?

Is US of A really as polarized now as the media want us foreigners to believe?

I mean common people in the streets, co-workers, families, things like that. Are they affected? Or is it simply a temporary rift within the establishment? Please share your perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.nqwp5c2ef
dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1469-dni-clapper-statement-on-conversation-with-president-elect-trump
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's impossible to tell. That's the problem. If there's any more violence it will be actually polarized. As of right now everyone is just confused. The thing is American people dont want this bullshit in their lives constantly, they just want to be left alone. Soon enough all this drama becomes a liability

Do you think anything similar ever happened before? Obama's first term, or Reagan administration maybe?

This only happens in blue states and the big cities within the blue states.
they're so pissed that they lost they riot in the cities that voted for clinton

i haven't noticed anything different. this is why Trump is constantly attacking the media because of their sensationalism and constant need to show divisiveness

this i guess
Trump openly attacking the media will just make them publish more anti Trump stories, not really helpful but they dont want to help anyone but themselves

no.

Not really. I live in a Blue state and most people here seem jovial the day after Trump inaugurated. Prior to that everyone stayed in doors because of all of the terrorist & assassination shit that the Leftists were threatening to commit.

It seemed to be an early celebration though because Leftists extremists still won't shut the fuck up. They seriously need to be put down like the rabid chihuahuas they are.

Silent majority is the biggest majority right now.

What was it, Clinton had a 99% chance to win? Because revealing yourself as a Trump supporter was risk of being fired or physically attacked or having property damage. There are several protests, but these are the same individuals who protest we are the 99%, kony2012 and Black lives matter. Now I personally don't know anyone who went to protest, but I see several anti trump posts on kikebook. Its followed by 100 likes. Any anti Obama posts, albeit rare, were followed by 100 comments defending Obama.

>Do you think anything similar ever happened before?
Yes, with Richard Nixon. He was riding the complete support of the American people with the biggest landslide victory ever in his re-election, bought was brought down not by mass protests but by the media and their investigation of watergate

Well I mean it's a temporary ban so it will probably be a temporary rift. Of corse when this ban ends Libs will most likely screen "we did it reddit we won" so whatever

That's cool. Because when I go to Reddit it's almost like civil war has already begun. I'm aware that it's a very leftist place, but it has so many people recently that political views there should have balanced out.

It's not, the only people supporting trump are Sup Forumsacks and autists, but they meme'd really hard and managed to do it.

1860. Then 1861 came and shit hit the fan.

Yes, I would say it is extremely divisive in Seattle where I live. Look at what happened with the detaining of people with green cards, there is definitely a huge controversy happening, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I guess it is pretty polorized, yea.

My hippie, commie (actually facist, but not Sup Forums facist, so that makes him a communist) "liberal" douchebag uncle got everyone a coppy of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights for Christmas. He would of cast all that shit aside as archaic and outdated even back in September. He's on the side of the family that lives in big city CA.

I live in the Suburbs of CA right on the outskirts of the IE. A huge illegal spic and nigger hellhole. All my white friends have outright admitted to being weary of niggers spacifically, but even mexicans. Even my asian friend hates niggers (I'm proud of that one. Just took a little bit of pushing and he redpilled fast. He's a marine too, and everybody he hangs out with tosses around 'nigger' like it's nothing. He got them to do that. Some of the best guys I've known). These are all people, myself included, who didn't even think about race or polatics back in 2012.

Yes but they regularly ban/censor opinions that they don't like. So that is why

aw ur gonna see a lot more red pretty damn soon, thats for sure.

Only reason I hear anything about it is from communist scum on my kikebook friends list posting salon articles.

This, they're fucking retards.

we got an army of 60 million? just in the USA?

yes

yes, it absolutely is. Its mostly rural/urban divide. Lots of people losing friends, stop talking to family and that sort of shit

Just Soros & Co pulling shit to try to delegitimize the government so Wall Street oligarchs can attempt to overthrow the system when it doesn't go their way no matter how many millions they throw at the tv jew to produce propaganda. Freeze the globalist's bank accounts then the paid riots will stop.

In San Bernardino nobody gives a shit.

From my perspective the left is becoming more left and the right more right. Used to be that the dems and repubs were indistinguishable. But now you have Bernie which is extremely left-wing for us having a chance as well as Trump winning which is a lot different from the typical neo-cons. I don't think this is an American thing though, I think western countries in general are becoming a bit more polarized. Could be a repeat of WW2 if there's a major crisis soon.

The media is literally dying and the only consumers of it left are the commies.

So they are trying to incite a war to make money as (((they))) always do

Too bad the average American isn't that stupid. When you are struggling to make it and everyone is armed, you aren't protesting unless you are a rich bitch, trust nu male, or a paid shill.

The rest of America just wants to be left alone.

I argue with my mother and sister on a daily basis about Trump, they cannot comprehend why I support him because they are addicted to bluepills. prospect of a civil war does not sound so unbelievable these days

Yes. Check out the disapproval rates for the God King. Absolutely abysmal and it's day 8. Sup Forums got what it wanted at the cost of vast polarization. I am extremly interested in what happens to the USAs political climate in the coming months, until Pence becomes our president anyway.

Live and work just outside of Boston, can confirm. I work with a couple butthurt Hillary supporters who find something Trump-related to complain about everyday. Most everybody else just rolls their eyes.

don't argue with women. it doesn't work. asking cutting questions works.

like do you feel safer walking down the street in a muslim neighborhood or a christian one

do you feel ok at night with a group of black thugs on the same street

you will see their bullshit fall away

The only things I hear are from my friends how trump won't last a week and he will be impeached. Family members while instantly voted against trump are pretty salty that their work places are being vandalized by butt blown shillary voters and not trump.

Nah.

Thousands march and scream in the streets.

Millions laugh at them from their living rooms.

Yep, looks polarized indeed.

But how can Trump be impeached if the GOP has a legislative majority now?

Outside of ultra Liberal urban centers that overflow with autism, life is pretty calm. Sure there's still murder, poverty, and other crime, but civil war isn't on the mind of the average person.

Not everyone memes faggot

>do you feel safer
>do you feel ok at night
Trumptards confirming feels>reals

No, most people don't give a shit. It's all propaganda. People are too busy being excited about legal weed.

t. someone living in the Commiefornia hellscape

After they figure out Putin gave 19.5% of a Nationalized Russian oil company to Trump, he'll get impeached.

If theres two things mainstream GOPers love, its yes men, sucking god's cock and hating Russia. Pence can do all of the above.

Not sure if you paid that much attention to the GOP
but they didn't really like trump.

This. The cities are clusterfucks, but the cities have always been clusterfucks. They're only in the streets now because they don't like that Trump won. There's no moral imperative, they just assume he's a nazi because it gives them something to break up the monotony of their daily life.

Everyone wants to be a part of a cause.

Seems like most of the country is fine, just the major cities, which are liberal shit holes to begin with. I live in south Florida and its just a bunch of old jews wandering around like usual.

As I understand, they had to deal with it, and while initially people like Bush openly opposed Trump, now they don't have any alternatives. Or any people really think Pence to be a good second option?

The people at the extreme end of the left are louder and more obnoxious than ever because they lost despite immunity to criticism (which they still have) and the extreme right is either still very afraid or has calmed down a bit.

I for one don't trust that everything is going to be okay, and I still think I could end up forced to fight a war we never needed. Until those who live above the law are bought to justice, and I am allowed to speak the truth, I can't feel safe.

>19.5% meme
back to plebbit with you

I've heard about SJW's, but I've literally never seen one in the state I live in.

Yes, common people are torn on an ideological split. Families and friends who have been together for decades are at best not speaking to each other. Others devolve into screaming matches, others still into actual violence or "never darken this door again" kind of things.

Personally, I blame the Media. They explicitly tell the Left to shout abuse at the Right, "get in their face and show them how wrong they are." Most who follow MSM can no longer debate, they start off shaking and move swiftly to shouting.

People have lost jobs because of personal political beliefs. People have endured immense verbal abuse. I really hope Trump follows through on his EO to crack down on these "protests" (they're riots plain and simple).

It's pretty tense over here.

We're talking about arguments women understand.

These people are out in the streets protesting cause they have no/shitty jobs, so any little thing that they fear gets turned into a protest. I'm actually happy for them, otherwise their lives would be absolutely meaningless. These protesters are the bottom of the barrel in society. The media is just being the media as usual and trying to crossify trump.

to the rest of the GOP he might be a better option
but the lefties would officially become wild animals.
they hate pence more than Trump.

yes.

In my experience, yes. My older brother and half of my family will no longer speak to me because I voted Trump.

the people you see on tv are the unemployed dumbfucks. there's actually not that many it just seems like that because tv can skew perception that way

>be a poor white guy living in a 70% hispanic town
>walk around with my MAGA hat pre-election
>nobody cares

>be a poor white guy living in a 70% hispanic town
>walk around with my MAGA hat with Trump elected
>nobody cares

Southerner here, it's not like that down here. We look forward to better relations with Russia too, don't view you as a Boogeyman like liberal idiots

It's worse t/b/h

Not really. About half total population didn't vote and tend not to get involved. Less than half of those who voted supported Hillbilly. Radicals on both sides are under 10% total population (even LGBT folks are less than 3%).

So, no; most just wanna live good lives and carry on. Media are the gossips in high school that embellished everything and pretended to know everyone.

>town
that's why

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.nqwp5c2ef

>Finally, I want to highlight a story that many people haven’t noticed. On Wednesday, Reuters reported (in great detail) how 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. This was done through a dizzying array of shell companies, so that the most that can be said with certainty now is that the money “paying” for it was originally loaned out to the shell layers by VTB (the government’s official bank), even though it’s highly unclear who, if anyone, would be paying that loan back; and the recipients have been traced as far as some Cayman Islands shell companies.

>Why is this interesting? Because the much-maligned Steele Dossier (the one with the golden showers in it) included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions. The reason this is so interesting is that the dossier said this in July, and the sale didn’t happen until early December. And 19.5% sounds an awful lot like “19% plus a brokerage commission.”

Calling something a meme doesn't dismiss the argument. Sources do.

Unemployed in the streets.

Employed by Soros in the streets.

No one thought the Traitorous left would go do without a fight.

Why is that? Not really followed his career.

its getting bad in denmark as well. i know i wont get a job when im done with my phd because i am honest when people ask me what i think politically.

im bleeding old friends on FB as well but fuck them anyhow.

Freedom of press has given the press unlimited powers.

dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1469-dni-clapper-statement-on-conversation-with-president-elect-trump
you mean the document that was officially called fake news by the US Govt?

That's nice to hear.

because he supported electro shock therapy for gays so they could turn straight.
of course this was all on the choice of the gay person to proceed with it.

who you working for, russia-user? you seem fairly well versed in english and your line of questioning is direct and pointed.

Oh shit, I just now realized this.

>Family's are torn over politics

I never got this meme. Does this actually happen? I happen to believe that if this dynamic exists within your family, your family is utterly cucked and only shit tier family's display this retarded trait.

I live in Houston, work downtown, and have family all over Texas. People here seem to either be full on Trump supporters or people who know how to not act like faggots about stuff.

Read this, it will give "some" insight as to where most of the rage originates.
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-memo-attack-trump/

oh boi
Thanks for your compliment. I'm just trying to understand what's happening to the society that to be honest I always perceived as an example of a successful and functional democracy.

I guess like usual, there is some more-than-usual unrest in a few urban inner centers (two dozen at most over the country) while the big cities suburbs, big towns, small towns and rural areas are living their lives.
Journalists tried to meme some unrest after Breixit but there was absolutely nothing of it outside London.

Everyone's mostly center, the center usually says they'll vote Democrat even if they actually vote republican because it's more PC, they don't really want any trouble. The right is actually never much of a problem, as we saw with the tea party movement they usually just peacefully protest. It's the left, usually younger college students who've been feed liberal propaganda all their loves who go out and smash shit and be a general nuisance to society and public order. The side that preaches no hate no fear seems to be the side that seeks to promote both. The left is extremely polarized, everyone else just wants to get on with their lives.

>Is US of A really as polarized now as the media want us foreigners to believe?
It varies. Most of the usa is pretty based. "Cultural centers" are full of the polarized shit that you all see outside the USA. There is no CNN camera crew watching riots in South Dakota because there is none.

A simple look at a voting map shows you where the "problem" areas are. The media wants to paint a certain picture, but the bottom line is that they are making an apples to oranges comparison.

Pic related.

The phenomena you're witnessing is actually a regional thing.

The US is getting a color-revolution right now. Its classic divide and conquer, the left is getting fed by the soros run media conglomerates, the right have for the most part consolidated under Trump, who is the wrench in the globalist gears.

Expect it to get a lot worse. They will go to great lengths to remove him, the survival of America, and of Russia, depends on him successfully defending himself and destroying them.

If Trump falls, Putin is next.

Personally, my grandma, aunts, and uncles went full raging liberal. No idea what happened. We had just moved grandma into our house two years back. Grandpa died and I didn't want her living alone. She grew up on a farm, we hunt and fish together, we're family. She reads the newspaper, watches the news all the time. Got more and more polarized.

The day after the election she came in frothing at the mouth. Called us nazis. Said we had not one drop of human compassion or empathy in our bodies because we don't want illegals to come in illegally. Said we were full of nothing but hate and rage. Said we were all uneducated bigoted racists. Then she threatened to commit suicide.

I ended up writing it down just to remind myself that my grandmother who has watched over me and helped raised me actually said those words. That it actually happened. I simply couldn't believe it.

So yeah, that shit happens.

We've reached the point where news media as we used to know them do not exist. The mainstream media/opposition party (can't really say it's state-run anymore) can meme "facts" out of pure aether that will stick with millions of people, but so can alternative sources like Sup Forums. It's possible for a single nobody with no connections to spread disinformation, but that same nobody cannot find the objective truth no matter how hard he looks.

I'm not sure that even full-on mainstream media holocaust (as fun as that would be) could reset the narrative to neutrality in this age of information.

The people aren't going to do anything. They show up and protest then fuck off the next day. They just keep crying and are constantly moping about trump.
>this is illegal!
>he can still be impeached
>ha ha snl is telling it like it is XD we need to laugh at times like this lol
>jesus would have been denied entry!!!
>this is exactly how the Holocaust happened!!!
>Save us Elizabeth Warren!
>im ashamed in America :(

It is in Texas, in South Dakota not so much. Colorado is also very partisan.

Don`t you think you are overdramatising it a bit? What could leftists do? Revolution is not what modern left is capable off, they are mid-class well-feed useless-degree people, not starving Russian peasants/workers in 1917. Blow and they will fold.

Its literally nothing except some jobless niggers rioting in a few shithole cities.

There are 300 million + American people. They show a lot of protests worth a couple hundred angry millennials without jobs. The majority of us are just moving on with our lives.

Soros-funded groups and the media are trying to stare down their own irrelevancy by drumming up whatever shit they can, but only the toppest cucks are genuinely still bitching about it.

It's only a liability for those throwing tantrums because their feelings are hurt. The situation is laughable.

No, not at all. The leftists are just tools. In the ukraine, it was right wing extremists instead, and look what happened. There is a reason Putin banned NGOs.

But that wont save him or Russia if another globalist takes the white house. Or have you forgotten already how the machine was already moving on your country, demonizing your leadership and pressing the military closer and closer to your borders? It was a matter of time.

We had a similar thing during the Crimea crisis. Families were torn apart literally.

Not at all. I live in commiefornia and the night of the election at work, my coworkers and I were all laughing and having a great time as we kept up with the results.

One cunt got pissed at us but we didn't give a fuck. She unfollowed me on social media that night as if that would do anything.

I haven't heard one person since November bitching like the retards on CNN.

Normal people (aka people who work) are too busy working to whine about equality n shiet

>live in Austin

People always try and pry me my opinion on politics and I tell them that I don't care which stirs them up a good amount. I tell them I didn't vote and you can see the blood rush to their head. Especially when you say you couldn't vote for a criminal or a womanizer.

Damn, that's so fucking weird and foreign to me. Why would anyone treat family like strangers? We always no matter what put family first. We may hate the ideology but not the person.

Was wondering about this as well. Our local news is having a field day shitting on Trump. Lot's of emphasis on 'muh celebs' and they spoke to a bunch of local Muslims etc. The imagery chosen is very deliberate and it paints the picture of a really chaotic US etc, almost bordering on non functioning. Obvious bs to a Sup Forums user, but I assume they want the average retard to buy into it.

That's how cults work.

The globalists see Russia as weak right now. You have Putin, but your economy is the size of Italy's and you are not falling into line with regards to the new world order.

So you are seen as an obstacle, and one which should be dealt with now rather than later, before Putin can consolidate even more power.

The fact that you have begun to export massive amounts of natural gas only hastens their schedule, you are seen as a direct regional threat because of that.

Trust me. If Clinton had won, we would be at war any day soon. Only Trump is in the way of their policies. Or havent you wondered why the entirety of the global western press, keep in mind owned by a handful of very powerful men, is so brazenly against the man, to the point that they will sacrifice whatever edifice of integrity they had left in their efforts to spear him?

This place sucks just like every where else, it just sucks less.
Dont listen to the media from this country, its all propaganda.

>a green card means you are guaranteed access to this country without restriction
Nope. The people that were mid flight were vetted and let to go through eventually. Anybody else is gonna have to wait 90 days. Tough shit.

>implying anybody was traveling across the world from one of those countries on a whim

i live in a rural town in southern ohio. it's peaceful as it could be here. old men walking around in maga hats and nra jackets, no one gives a shit. there really are two americas. you'd never imagine how different they are until you come here and visit both a big city and a small town.

>They seriously need to be put down like the rabid chihuahuas they are.
topkek