I've lost faith in Trump. Now when I think about it, he really isn't our guy...think about how lucky this fucker is...

I've lost faith in Trump. Now when I think about it, he really isn't our guy...think about how lucky this fucker is. Born into a rich family with supportive parents, get million dollar loan headstarts from his dad that none of us could even dream of (wouldve been lucky to even have a dad who was around at all), lives an extravagant life, and at the end of it, gets to be president because he had the luck of going up against one of the weakest candidates in all of history. This guy was handed everything in life including the presidency and is now just putting the cherry on the cake of his life while the rest of us who were born into shit will never come close no matter how much effort we put into it. He gets the glory, the fame, the money, the women, and we get to wear HIS hats for $25-$40 a pop. #NotMyPresident

Well absolutely no one cares

Trump is your leader, not your /guy/

WTF, I'm a Cruz missile now.

This and sage these soros faggot threads

He's doing everything he said he would and hasn't backed down.

What exactly could he do that would make you faith in him restored?

>He's #notmypresident because I'm envious of him!
lmfao

saged

Not my leader. He can't relate to my life at all. He would never have made it as far as he has if he had to start from dirt like the rest of us.

AND THE OP WAS NEVER HEARD FROM IN THIS THREAD EVER AGAIN

whats wrong with soros threads

go back to leftypol scum

Who the fuck is Trump? Bannon is our true leader!

The dude just got a seat at the National Security council AND kicked the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Director of National intelligence off!

That means he has direct access to the kill list!

"I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment." -- The True God Emperor Bannon

The Happening will be happening much sooner

Is he, dare i say it, /Wal*Mart/'s guy?

He was good for the memes, but face it, Trump is a kike. The jews are the only ones that have been playing 4D chess here. They do not leave elections to chance, ever.

(((They))) are making the people believe that they are winning so that they will stand behind the president and support him in his war against "radical islam" while it's "radical judaism" that is the real problem and the source of all the others he claims to be working against. The people are about to get fucked over good, because (((they))) need a war and quick. The people are waking up too fast.

The jews have strategically distanced themselves from him, and they've made this clear from their almost unanimous public bashing, only so that it doesn't look like he's in their pocket and so they can remain blameless for the war that is coming. Get ready for the endless parade of "I told you so, goys". Whites will get the blame for putting him in office. Mark my words.

Donald Trump may be a "true friend of Israel", but he isn't our friend. He's a judas goat of the highest order. War is the jew's harvest.

But that isn't argument enough to say he's not your leader. No matter where you're born it's what you do with your opportunities and life that matters.

What was Trump supposed to do? Squander his money and family power away? He utilized it to build his own empire and become a man of action.

You would've done the same. You are the same as Trump in that regard. That's why he's your leader.

To say that somehow his birth has made him different from you is exactly the same thing liberals love to rail against.

SHILL-THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAVID BROCK'S "SHAREBLUE"
>SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Don't reply to that obvious shill and if you do for some stupid reason, remember to sage.

>small loan of a million dollars

Are you fucking retarded? If you got 1m you would waste in games and retarded stuff like traveling around the world doing drugs and buying cars.

Try and take 1m and make it to BILLIONS,

Former Trump supporter here. I agree.
#notmypresident

wow dude. Sup Forums is not for people whose feelings are easily hurt. and dont reply to me

Same here

oh no, he has a better life than me,(also any other politician/bussines man in the world) go and work and make your earnings

If he outed the Jews for their involvement in 911, 7/7, or for any other major false-flag events. Or denied the Holocaust and outed the jews for all of the wars they've concocted.

Ending the Fed, outlawing The Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, AIPAC, the ADL, the SPLC and hanging all the commie professors and anti-American, anti-white, anti-family celebrities in the streets would also be a decent start.

These would be high on my list of things to do, but I'm not a kike.

oh look another kike thread.

Wow guess I'm #standwithrand now

>this is what they wasted 40 million on

such shit

OP SHOULD BE IN JAIL

>lost faith

So you voted for him, right?

you know you fucking idiots stick out like sore thumbs right? unless you're just trying to annoy us and waste a bit of our time you're completely failing. Your attempts to pull Sup Forums to left are obvious and stupid. We simply operate on a different wavelength than you do

He literally works all fucking day and almost never takes vacation you cunt. He is the perfect person to be president.

I don't suffer from the class envy you're hinting at, but I do find it hard to fathom how anyone could think that a billionaire real estate magnate in Jew York City and who's family members are all married to kikes is not a kike himself.

Give him time. This is only day 11.

I'd like him to have sent the US Army to give Canada's Liberals a taste of regime change. I can wait till he's whipped the States into shape though.

Thanks for the new pasta. Here's your (you).

Retard, you as a person don't matter, only how many descendant u have...think universally retard!

So am I sting in this gif? Do I fuck your mother after kicking your underage ass and trashing your house?

It hasn't even been two weeks. Chill out. Fucking CTR.

>I've lost faith in Trump
You never had faith to begin with. Time to gas you faggot.

/Thread

I too am one of you stupid racists and this one thing Trump said or did completely upended my admittedly shallow beliefs.

>It hasn't even been two weeks.

So you actually think he will do any of those things?

>Fucking CTR.

I don't think CTR would advocate for any of those things.

>still falling for the left-right meme

There is no left or right, only jews.

subversive as fuck shill

If you love in the U.S. And are a citizen he is your president even if you think he's not /ourguy/. Your just envious of him.

You're* don't kill me grammarnazis

You can love your country and still think it's been infiltrated and subverted by commie kikes. I like the things Trump is doing, but the motive is to build nationalistic support for his war with "radical islam" rather than with the kikes that caused this shit.

It makes little difference to me. At the end of the day what matters most is results. Trump is fighting political correctness. As long as a person does good in my eyes, I don't care what he or she is.