Knowledge Bomb. Women are a Resource

From the biological perspective its absolutely true & Women's whole existence/evolution/behavior revolves around that fact.

Fertility to have children gives & makes women a valuable commodity. Without women, you can't have babies & the human race.

Women have been traded, fought over & protected by Men since the beginning, like any valuable limited resource..

From the Social Engineering perspective, this(Women are a Resource) is also very true.

If women don't have babies, the birth rates & future populations drop like a rock. Which is why the Social Engineers have made Women hate how they can have kids.

Women are also centric to the continuation/promotion of Family,Culture & Society. If you break/control the women you can destroy & change all 3 in a few generations.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8
archive.is/fnzFC
archive.is/QsdyK
youtube.com/watch?v=i-psXvt7MF0
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future Topics I plan on covering:

1) Calexit

2) Looking into Left protest networks.

I suggest people look into the Archive to get caught up and such.

I've made several threads talking about Social Engineering & Women.

bump

Fuck yeah, KB thread!

have a bump

Appreciate it.

How close are sex robots? If military tech is so much more advanced than consumer tech, doesn't that mean they already have robot humans?

LARPing faggot that NOT once has given any sort of proof regarding his vague bullshit statements and calls anyone that calls him out a shill

hang yourself, you barely literate pleb

Any idea what's going to happen to planned parenthood in the future? Or abortion in general? The EO last week gave me hope, but I'm skeptical if it could go over so smoothly here in the US.

knowledge bomb

op is a faggot

Have a bump A5.

The value of women as playing the central role in ensuring our society survives is quite an effective message which can be used to counteract feminism. It still "empowers" women in a way.

FYI, you guys should be watching/doing analysis how the MSM/officials are shaping the narrative about the Canada terror attack.

>Tripfagging
Saged you massive faggot.

Just giving me bumps.

The pussy march:

I was thinking about your previous threads on frontal lobe damage and the birth control pill and it just made so much more sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8

Here is steven crowder at the march. Some of these women are even in positions of power (government, heads of non-profits).

Where is all the funding coming from and how do we expose it? Trump needs to find the financiers and smoke them out

Another bump.

Right on fucking time kek, and using the same narratives as usual

I'm normally here shitting on you directly.
Chance to gain a fan. Red pill me on the Canada shooting or get saged and shilled. I have my own opinion, but what is the intelligence community's (your) opinion on it?

PP needs to be exposed. Ever wonder where all the remains end up?

Also Abortion is just Eugenics & committing species Suicide/Genocide.

Humans are the only species that kills there unborn on the industrial level.

sup a5. im posting from work. you usualy post late at night why so early.

what are your thoughts on mandela effect? does tinnitus have any affect on mandela effect? im still getting ME after trump got elected and after jan 20

Why do you mindlessly follow this pleb ?

Think critically

>Knowledge Bomb
How about telling me something I dont know user ?
Wanna even bigger bomb ? Here we go.
Women cant love.
As you already said womans existence is all about reproduction.
And she behave according to that ofc.
If you read bible, there is never said that woman should love.
So.
You might hear from retards on this board something like this.
"Why are women doing this ? "
"Are white women whores ? "
But no.Its just their natural self.
In order to reproduce woman need good m8.
And how does woman choose ?
Testosterone.
And this is why white women love blacks.
They have more Testosterone than white dudes. Their body is made to hold that much Testosterone, and this is why racemixing is dangerous.
So yeah. You cant listen to woman.
They are like dogs you have to train.
Give it too much freedom, and it will shit all over you.

Is milk sold in supermarkets really from cows, if not where is it from?

Is there anything hidden in the Abraham Lincoln statue in DC?

A5, what the fuck happened with the terror attack. Why would ISIS attack a mosque? Was it Sunni-Shia violence?

Funny how the media was ready to go with the detail about the pig's head, and Daily Beast was trolled by Sup Forums into reporting that the shooters were white.

Exactly, which is why I'm glad that Pro-Life march got coverage.

It's all Social Engineering

Once you understand how it works, you can reverse engineer it.

Also, as I said before in another KB........

Don't waste time, energy & lives on saving The Left.

Anything big not being reported or emphasized in the Canadian Mosque shooting?

Also why has Pizzagate suddenly became really quite at least on Sup Forums

Why are you so bad at writing ?

Aren't alphabet agencies generally intelligent ?

>explain to me why you follow a5
>i want to adjust my tactics

Must really bother you knowing you've lost the secret sauce and can't figure out how to demoralize people anymore

Thanks for continuing these threads despite the haters and shills.

I've been hearing about these brothers called the Bogdanoffs lately. Could you possibly give us a quick rundown of what you know about them?

Yeah, they're trying to frame it on the white guy of the pair. Even going as far to mention he had pro-trump stuff on his facebook or something. Meanwhile the "poor innocent muslim" walks away freely.

Natrually they're trying to use this against the immigration halt and to fuel the protests.

Not sure if it'll work though, in the US at least. There's already a mass distrust of the MSM among people. They'll spin it hard in Canada and Europe though.

Quess what faggot, I am here

It's being censored. If you make a thread on it you're banned for being "off topic"

Dump on Hollwood pedos, hope anons are still working on the bulls/mares shit/finding handlers

archive.is/fnzFC

archive.is/QsdyK

Its a fucking mess
Thank you for sharing all your valueable information

You're beyond help if you blindly follow the unverified ramblings of a madman.

EVERYTHING he has ever said is conjecture that you yourself could have come up with after a little internet research.

Just look at how bad his spelling and grammar is for fucks sake. Knowledge bomb my arse...

Shartjew exposed

Also David Brock has him some new cronies, CTR 2.0. He calls it shareblue and got 40 million dollars in funding. Not sure from where though since the dems seem to hate the man right now.

If we push the alternate message of empowerment for women, won't that result in some of the people on the Left returning? I'm talking the few who are not too far gone, I know what you've said about them being beyond saving in the past.

Here are some nice stuff about this.
Pic related is Beautifully simple.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-psXvt7MF0
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Look at the narrative being shaped.

It was 100% a terrorist attack.

Not notice how they are pushing the "lone gunman/shooter" narrative as usual & how they released the Muslim "suspect" and are keeping the apparent SJW suspect.

Break down the narratives.

lol

It's Social Engineering exploiting the biological hard-wiring of women.

sure thing mate, I am shartjew David Brock cronie lampposter
it is not at all shitting up useless thread made by retarded namefag attention whore

Answer the question.

There were so much strange things about this, yet another Mudslime madness
I hope we can deport them soon, they simply dont belong in the west

what is better: standing lamp or ceiling lamp?

Unplug from mainstream media. It is a disease to Western society. Focus on the community you live in and do not concern yourself with the lives of people in other countries or states for that matter. Get involved and make small differences on the smallest of scales and gradually work up. Defend yourself and your friends and family from invaders of your sovereignty and values. Trust no one and take everything with a grain of salt.

>how to survive 2017 without going insane

>Social Engineering
Do you even know what you're talking about?

someone made this list
>being this much of a faggot

>exploiting the biological hard-wiring of women.
exploiting ? How ? We are liberating them and letting them shit all over us.
They will destroy us eventually.

Knowledge bomb

Anonymous5 is an autist

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO ahahahaha what an autist

Is anon5 some guy who just claims vague shit and leaves enough room to interpret it in any way that will fit current narrative?
We will never know
perhaps anon5 is a chick

It's just funny.

See what I said here: Also it could be a sign of many that The Left is working side by side with Terrorists.

They are really trying to shape the narrative to push a "Trump is bad, Islamic people are the poor victims".

Things most certainly are a mess.

where can I purchase a lamp like this ?

asking for a friend

it wasnt even a Muslim shooter
>nice job following schizo5

I believe whatever I want to believe, I don't give a fuck about what a britcuck weaned on the teat of the BBC thinks about it

Are all truman shows, truman shows in just the sense of control, or are they actually being watched for entertainment value (Non celeb included)

>its a not-so-hidden cuck post

lmfao

kill yourself

It's possible.

Also just look at all the shilling coming out against this thread.

I have no idea, I obtained all my lamp images from google

>The UN will invade the UK

Slide thread.

Not to mention that list is contradicting and self-incriminating. Whoever wrote it is projecting their own behavior onto the reader. It's mind-fuckery at it's most cunning.

Alright fagnon5. Confirmed autistic. No knowledge. Just bomb. I've seen better material from female comics

Thank you for posting again user, I've been hammering away on Calexit.

I have a few more questions.

The Chinese billionaire Wang wenliang who transferred money through John Ashe to Clinton, they're just buying up everything; food, weapons companies, land, media etc...

Clinton was going to let them take over California wasn't she?

The weapons shipment that was previously seized after the primaries, was that for them?

Trump, Mattis & DHS know these things were going on and some of the heads could have been flying in when the EO happened and they caught one/two? Is this a possibility?

Also the increased focus on the border makes it easier for Feds & Military to secretly occupy those areas and move in to Cali unnoticed as construction & steel workers?

What is going to happen if Cali pushes back and stops federal funding?

Again, Thank you anon5

Why demoralize people who lack so much control of their lives that they would willingly believe an idiot on Sup Forums. If anything, the best thing would be to infiltrate and push stupidity. It's all about blurring lines.

this
>he just reads a news article or some other random faggot on Sup Forums
>then he puts together a a shitty post with vague answers

They surely can't expect to keep getting away with this, why are they pushing the same narrative time and time again?

Was the plan all along to paint it as a white supremacist operation, but the Arab's arrest fucked that story up?

it is not shilling when it is common sense you namefag
Your threads are cancer, you claimed once there are giant squids under antarctica and they are trained by Russians

in this thread you claim the most bullshit thing of them all: women will hate having children
how would you fight biological imperative you moron?

Yeah and leftist are fucking everything up. They are brainwashing people in mass. Allowing niggers, who are to stupid to care about high values on average, and Muslims, who reject everything but the Islamic death cult, to fucking eat us alive.

The Left is also working with Terrorists to destroy the West.

Very much so, or else this topic wouldn't be bombarded by shills like my threads lately.

Control.

Then when they are Famous, the public watches them.

It's Bread & Circus manufactured

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

Only ever see you shills lampposting when Anon5 is around... what do you do with them the rest of the time?

>I believe whatever I want to believe

with no proof or sources ?

Do you take the MSM at face value ? At least they pretend to be credible. Again, this attention whoring LARPer has never given anything but vaguary.

As I said before, think critically

>says allahu akhbar during attack
>not a muslim

Try a little harder than that shill

Which is what you're attempting to do right now, try again and next time don't show your hand

it is always me and it is second time I lamppost garbage dump thread
for the rest of time I download lamp images

Got a link on the seized shipment user?

oh well, thanks for the (you)!

A shooter would imply singular.

Also its fascinating how many Shills are trying to help shape the narrative of that incident.

It was 100% terrorism.

They already did with the refugee networks.

You shills suck.

How am I cuck you cuck ?

he was a white guy
>unless he was a convert
>but anon5 said it was a false falg
>so i guess im wrong either way
anon5 is a schizo

pls i am no shill.

if you dont want to answer or dont have none just tell me. this ME is really bothering me!!!

Also the American bridge and Blue Sheit from CTR (Crash the Republic)

They have broad access to Facebook and are running checks on things posted here against things posted in a Facebook to find matches aren't they?

Because they got slaughtered in the meme war?

What do they plan to do to the people they find?

check in google for weird lamps
or go to local lamp store, and check kids section
they will have weird lamps

how are you getting ME from trump getting elected
>are you a bit slow?

Makes sense, the left sends in one of their own to act as the fall guy, so they can spur a "legitimate" call to action against racism, which would likely result in an increase in violence.

The narrative is fairly straightforward. And I wouldn't be suprised if the Canadian government wasn't behind this, in lieu of what Trudeau said last week.

Hey Anon5, Great to hear from you again. Keep up the great work. Quick questions:

1) Did Soros bankroll the recent Womens MArch in DC and other cities?

2) Didn't the Womens MArch expose the mental illness of the feminists and do more damage to this trojan horse social engineered group than help push their agenda?

3) Seems like the coverage woke more people up about how many mentally ill crazy women their are than it did in hurting Trump. Will the continue this madness?

4) How can we destroy this program?

1) They keep getting away with the narratives, because the general public accepts it & doesn't question them.

2) Basically, look at all the protests that were getting in position and stuff like that. Also who was in those protests.

The Left are allied with the Islamics.

Be a useful shill next time

Would a good way to start opening minds to the Truman Show be to just explain that celebs are controlled for propaganda purposes? Show how their handlers control their lives and they don't have their own opinions?

I just don't think the bulls/mares shit will catch on with normies if they don't first accept the Truman Show.

Missed your threads

The leftist leaders could very possibly be connected to terrorism and that people have been brainwashed enough to support their causes.

Any updates on Soros? What is he doing with his PMC?