When can people of all races just get along? Why be different...

When can people of all races just get along? Why be different? We could all unite and create a great nation with all ideas.

nah

nah

>When can people of all races just get along?

We can, it's called separate nations for separate cultures cooperating as autonomous entities.

hating niggers is more fun

nah

>I didn't pay attention in biology
lol

We can get along as soon as all other races accept the fact that the white race is clearly the most superior of them all.

I don't think the races can get along.

It's a nice thought if we could all get along but based on history still leading up to and happening today, races can not get along.

When the inferior races are dead....

I'd rather not

>there's no competition between whites, blacks or religious at all

Wake the fuck up.

Just because we're all human doesn't mean we have the same ideology. That said this is a bait/slide thread.

We cant though. I always like this post I read once. It was like the world is a zoo. You have your flamingos. Hey maybe we could add some girraffes. Cool now add some hippos. Some monkeys. That's nice, they all live in the same ecosystem and get along. Add some lions, and they start killing everything. BUT LIONS DESERVE A CHANCE. Not if they keep killing everything. They need to be secluded.

Too many cooks in the kitchen, etc. etc. If we're all sharing our ideas and using each one were gonna have a lot of terrible, not just bad ideas.

>When can people of all races just get along?
When all the non-white people go away

I'm Hispanic and can say, whites try the hardest but the Jews are well, jewing their way to the top and that require having niggers and Hispanic restless and against each other.
The best nation is a homogenous nation w minimal immigration otherwise I get a cluster fuck ready to be picked by (((them)))

You are naive

Because the reality is that we're not the same and that we can't get along because of those differences?

wtf, pic unrelated

Can a drawfriend do a comic of the chick op's image getting raped by spooks and sandniggers?

"people of all races just get along"
That won't happen.
"We could all unite and create a great nation with all ideas."
I don't want it to happen.

SIKHS ARE HONORARY WHITES

Jews want races divided.

Multiculturalism is a cancer.

BRO TIER
R
O

T
I
E
R

The same reason ants don't get along when you throw ants from one colony to another. Humans form tribes, when these tribes have to compete for the same resources there is conflict. The best way to avoid conflict is to seperate the tribes and give each one self-sufficiency and self-determination.

This.

I can get along with my neighbour, he can come and visit every now and then, whatever, but if he were to start living in my house I'd quickly get sick of him and not want him around anymore.

It would be nice if it were white people only, but still I WOULD REFUSE TO WORK WITH A DIRTY FROG

how is that?

why not help them or see what they do that makes yo think that way?

please explain

but why not? Beside " nigger r stupid , spics r rapists lel , chinks r um gay" Something legitimate. Why not?