Something's fishy

If you've been following the mosque shooting, you should realize something is off....

1) The police originally apprehended only 1 suspect, Mohamed khadir.
2) Twenty minutes later, they just *happened* to get a phone call from another shooter who was turning HIMSELF in.
3) The police failed to release the names of the suspects for a solid 12 hours.
4) then the police released the names of BOTH suspects
5) finally, they LET THE MUDSLIME GO.

Did their intelligence agencies use the white guy as a scapegoat to protect Trudeau?????

Pic unrelated, but delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre-bissonnette-quebec-city-canada-mosque-shooting-attack-suspect-gunman-shooter-photos-pictures-video-motive/
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/quebec-mosque-shooting-five-remain-in-critical-condition-following-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea this seems weird

Just wait it out

Allah Akbar is usually a win

This thread is now about Steve Bannon ordering oxys from darknet

I have no idea what to believe at this point, i've heard so many different stories.

In any case, I feel like this will be an excuse to ban any semi-autos in canada...

>bye bye sks

As a Pizza Burger I move to charge the British with crimes against tomatoes.

The leaf police is probably incompetent as well.

Let's wait and see. Kek wills it we will have more happenings in Canada.

Can you really blame them? Muslims have it bad enough, better to throw some random kid under the bus than let the truth destroy any chance of saving refugees

don't forget that this happened in quebec of all places. right before the french elections. are (((they))) up to something? like the jo cox assassinatin before the brexit.

It does sound fishy but why would a mudslime shoot up a mosque? Isn't a mosque a way to show that they're conquering the western world?

>Did their intelligence agencies use the white guy as a scapegoat to protect Trudeau?

Yes.

That or the moroccan was connected with them, an informant or mole. If it's true AK-47's were used, then weapons were provided to them.

Leftist government is without conscience, they would absolutely organize something like this. It is far too convenient to happen during the day of the "muslim ban" hysteria. They are absolutely doing false flags to capitalize on their narrative.

You better be ready for war, because it's coming sooner than you think.

sunni shi'ite divide you fucking mongo

What the fuck us that?

I watched his facebook page get edited in real time. then deleted.

The Allahu Akbars might have been coming from the parishioners, since they were killed during prayers

That's not even a good lie, buddy. Why would he have to obtain drugs via an internet connection and electronic transaction when he could just go to a shitty doctor and be protected by patient privacy laws? See, you shills are just stupid and dont even know how to make up believable bullshit. It's frankly embarrassing and pathetic. Like grandparents trying to be hip or something

>calls muslims mudslime
>what the fuck is sunni shia dive?

You are easily manipulated you fucking cuck. Get smart

Islam is split between Sunni and Shiite sects. They hate each other and it results in the shit storms you see in the Middle East.

>implying that wouldn't make me like him more

>I can buy some ak and ar in America if you fags wanna meet me at the boarder?
It will be wasr10. And npap but Better then nothing
>you can buy reloading presses and powder/primes with out a pal

Why would I want to look up muslim history? Seems like a cuck thing to do

google

There must be more of this

Anyone with screen shots please compile them... I know you arent my personal army but I know you guys are internet super heros.

Wtf do à new thread. Drop bomb.

Of course they fucking did.

>learning is a cuck thing to do

there we have it folks, the era of anti-intellectualism is underway

kys

>You better be ready for war, because it's coming sooner than you think.

Not fucking soon enough.

Sunni and Shiite Muslim's are two different types, like Catholic and Protestant Christians. I think they're both pretty shiite desu senpai hohohohohohoho

Knowledge literally is power u retard

What I think is weird is that
1. We know one of the shooters left the building to reload his rifle
2. Witnesses first claimed there was at least 2 shooters
3. The police is confident now that there was only one gunman

I mean, if it was just one shooter who left the building to reload his gun, why didn't everyone in the mosque know that there was no longer a shooter inside the building? How does this make any sense at all?

Nice strawman argument, I never said learning was a cuck thing to do, I said learning about muslim history is a cuck thing to do. Why should you give 2 shit if they're fucking sunny or shite? They're muslims that's it.

I still dont understand this.

If hes supposed to be some far right shooter (they are also trying to link him to pol)

His picture wouldnt have that watermark and he would have said Deus vult

Sectarian infighting, you mongoloid.

How did you even end up here
Do you think all of this is just satire ?

I did, it got archived.

Dude im hungry af whats ur problem...

dat breakfast tho

>slicing cherry tomatoes

Canadians can still get a vz-58, which in my opinion is a superiour rifle

Quebec has had terrorist crap before, including a couple of islamists. Maybe the whole place is just fucked up.

enjoy living the rest of your life being dumber than the people around you

People are straight up retarded during a crisis and lose 100% of their situational awareness and logic processing skills.

Nice full brekkie but wtf is sriracha doing on the table

If you know neither yourself or your enemy, you will fail in all endeavors.

If you know your enemy but not yourself, or know yourself but not your enemy, you will win and lose to no gain.

If you know your enemy and yourself, you will triumph.

Everything's a false flag until proven otherwise.

Those aren't cherry tomatoes.

That's a lot of food. What are those black round thingys? They look burnt.

Black pudding. I think you might call it blood sausage.

They're black because of the blood.

French "education"

Thats delicious black pudding you certin. Don't you dare talk shit about this breakfast.

I'd say I'd say I would fuck that breakfast but I want to marry it first.

Those are way too big to be cherry tomatoes you fucking retard

Well that sounds terrible.

The mosque that got shot up was Sunni and Shias don't go around shooting up civilians

what's wrong with that?

Thrust me bongs know what they're doing when it comes to breakfast.

your forgetting everything in america is bigger, its needs to be to sustain their 90% lard-beast population

It doesn't matter what fucking special snow flake tomatoes they are, you don't fucking slice them in half and cook them like some Barbarian.

>Lives in France
>knows nothing about Muslim sects

You must never leave your home.

user you haven't lived if you haven't put sriracha on eggs.

>Did their intelligence agencies use the white guy as a scapegoat to protect Trudeau?????

False flag is a bullshit narrative for Alex Jones retards.

HOWEVER, in several confirmed cases of police incitement you'd see something like this. It's a very remote possibility that could be the case. Mohamed is their guy and tries to incite the white guy to buying an illegal gun and going on a shooting spree, but it all goes horribly wrong.

Maybe he bought it from another source, insider guy is going on a place to "scout" a location, and he just blasts them instead.

Very fucking unlikely but similar shit has happened. A lot of lefty terrorist groups were infiltrated in the 80s and 90s in Europe and they had some fuckups.

See also the US selling "marked" guns to the cartels.

you stupid fucking worthless piece of shit

this is what a leftist is right here, your average histrionic leftist normie. Absolutely no clue whatsoever, destroying the entire planet with their otherworldly naivety. The amount of unrest and suffering inflicted on the entire world population from this intense faggotry is immeasurable.

It was a right-wing autist Sup Forumsack....

It's true
heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre-bissonnette-quebec-city-canada-mosque-shooting-attack-suspect-gunman-shooter-photos-pictures-video-motive/

I don't want it to be true, but it is unfortunately.

plus the kids was a fascist Drumptster

1 refugee > a million Drumbldgt supporters

too bad he is representing the right. He is why no one takes each other seriously

OH SHIT

>There are reports that the suspect is Alexandre Bissonnette, a Université Laval student. Police would not confirm that information
>police WOULD NOT confirm that information
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/quebec-mosque-shooting-five-remain-in-critical-condition-following-attack

>tfw no oxycodone
Feels bad man

also quebec police are doing a press briefing in 30 mins so we'll get all the facts then

>he doesnt order his drugs from the darknet

git gud noob

>we'll get all the facts
"""""""facts""""""

Or (((facts))).

bump

very suspicious

Yeah, facts. Let's hope the five eyes are keeping an eye on this.

What do English beans taste like. Are they sweet like American Baked Beans?

>Live in Canada
>This happens
Justclosethefuckingbordersalready.jpg

wtf i thought it was confirmed 2 hajis

>off brand siracha
heresy

Yes, very sweet and delicious.

Muslims blow up mosques all the time in the Middle East.

The whole ISIS thing is Sunni vs Shiite.

yeah yeah (((facts))) whatever, but we'll have the official story the police are going with, not one being used as clickbait by shit sources like tva

>Sup Forumsack
>pro israel

try harder next time retard

1 Moroccan was identified last night, now they're pinning it all on this white kid.

Could be a newfag who was delusional.

Like those fuck heads who killed just by reading Catcher in the Rye or some other stupid shit like that.

can't buy powder with out pal.

Rest in piss, Sup Forums

Blow up shitty, westernized, cucked mosque.

>Why can't liberals stop denying Muslims are terrorists??
>These losers aren't representative of Sup Forums or Cuckservative virgins, I swear!
Lmao at you sad sacks. Enjoy your 15 min in the mainstream before you're squashed just like in '45

Link thread.

Consider suicide for blindly listening to Sup Forums without rational thought.

Fuck off bloke.
The only non-islamist terrorism we had was a GRC plant.

>Muslims have it bad enough
MAYBE THERES A REASON, HMMMMMMM? REALLY MADE ME THINK!

>110083207

wasn't quick enough to get more screen shots.

TFW you're on a board that celebrates killing of mudslimes but you won't believe a white person could actually do it.