Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill

Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26198764
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positivism_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
is2.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus
gilad.co.uk/writings/the-frankfurt-school-and-the-proliferation-of-alterity-voice.html
studiocleo.com/librarie/jung/essay.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU
archive.fo/QGdrU
americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schizophrenia is a scary disease.

The only disease he's talking about is the Jewish one.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Wait, there are people that unironically believe that there's a mass Jewish conspiracy to rule the world? Topfuckingkek.

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

/thread.

Why do so many Jews suffer from schizophrenia anyway?

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26198764
>Genome-wide association study of schizophrenia in Ashkenazi Jews.

Is it because of excessive inbreeding?

>9. Gender Roles

Oh wow, certain population groups have a higher risk of being predisposed to certain conditions and ailments because of the varying evolutionary forces that were either placed upon them or developed by way of natural selection. Thanks for enlightening me on this, user!

Oh, did you purposefully leave out the part where we single-handedly destroyed every other ethnic group in terms of IQ?

You're the one who mentioned schizophrenia, and it does seem to be one of the things that make these inbred kikes so nuts.

>Oh, did you purposefully leave out the part where we single-handedly destroyed every other ethnic group in terms of IQ?
If only your country's national statistics reflected that.

Thanks Jews.

Daily reminder that the "Frankfurt School" meme is bullshit, and makes everyone who mentions it look like a retard to anyone with a decent education.

>You're the one who mentioned schizophrenia, and it does seem to be one of the things that make these inbred kikes so nuts.

Literally what? Lol. Please provide a source showing that our supposed higher rate of schizophrenia has anything to do with inbreeding. I'll go ahead and wait for that.

>If only your country's national statistics reflected that.

If you bothered to put your diploma from Wikipedia into good use, you'd realize that Ashkenazi Jews don't make up the vast majority of Israel's population. :-)

Yes, there are. Most of them are weak, basement dwelling retards or Muslims. They're both in the same league.

Think about how gullible you'd have to be to literate take an info graph on Sup Forums at face value to "redpilll" you.

We're not dealing with people who are going to be splicing the atom anytime soon.

Most are beta low-T nu males with fat spic girlfriends "muh white race" degenerates

>Jews hate Christians
>white people are Christians
>Jews fear being targeted for usury and blood rituals
>slowly gain power
>eventually begin to flood Christian countries with hordes of non-whites to destroy them
>do everything possible to destroy them

t. shlomo

its not a conspiracy in the traditional sense but it might as well be since you are all insular filthy inhuman nepotistic parasites by genetics

i have taken it, but i prefer jews to islam

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

Sure. I must be a Jew because I think your autism is completely hilarious.

>Mommy why can't I find a GF?
>Must be the Jews.

How's it feel to know even in Sup Forums most people find your schizophrenic obsession with Jews to be utterly retarded?

t. look mommy I pulled out a thesaurus

Daily reminder that you can't debunk the Frankfurt School's involvement in anti-positivism becoming accepted as the norm in educational institutions, and the development of the critical theory. Neither can you deny their impact on neo-Marxist theory and the New Left of the 60s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positivism_dispute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left

And no one has ever been able to debunk this analysis of the Frankfurt School and Jewish involvement by evolutionary psychologist and scholar Kevin MacDonald:

>Chapter 5 of Culture of Critique (Frankfurt School)

I'm still waiting for someone to do it, but all they can do is bad attempts at character assassination and impotent whining about "conspiracy theories".

Not all Jews, just the Ashkenazi.
The reason is that they were only allowed to work at banker jobs. So only ruthless and greedy money hoarder Askenazis could survive.

It was a misguided breeding project of medieval Europe, which people naturally wanted to terminate.

what words would i even look up to pull these out i actually dont even know alternatives for any of them besides filthy

absolutely nothing you posted refuted the evidence.

Kikes are the primary reason why you have even have to deal with Islam in your country.

Pushing for mass immigration and Islamization of the West has been one of the main ways they have been undermining Western, and Christian culture.

>Noel Ignatiev, Marxist Jew, calling for abolishing the white race
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c

>The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE

>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8

>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind the first Soviet Government
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

>schizophrenia in jews

There was high selection pressure on Jewish intelligence in the medieval times.
Schizophrenia risk genes may give you an advantage in mathematics and language if you don't develop the disease.

>leaf has 215+ IQ
>Rothschilds fear him
>he owns 99%+ rake factories of Earth and has personally designed rakes to be powerless against him
>the first Mars colony will look like a leaf from space
>rumored to have made contact with (illegal) aliens and to be hiding them
>told Trudeau to get rid of leafland's gold reserves

This is exactly the kind of wikipedia and shit-sourced nonsense I'd expect from the high school drop out education everyone knows you have

Critical theory is an academic discipline that applies CRITIQUES, primarily to works of literature and art that cultures produce. It isn't a fucking blueprint for subverting western culture.

Did you even fucking read that wikipedia entry?

Or better yet, have you ever read the work of a critical theorist? Of course you haven't that would be something with an actual educaiton might do.

You're a fucking disgrace.

>Not all Jews, just the Ashkenazi.

You have quite a few Sephardic Jews as well.

For example, Emma Lazarus, one of the earliest Zionist Jews who created the New Colossus poem for the US was Sephardic.

>suggesting you need to subscribe to a narrow belief or you're not "redpilled"
Yeah.. Okay op.
Let me know when you move out of your parents house.

>Critical theory is an academic discipline that applies CRITIQUES, primarily to works of literature and art that cultures produce. It isn't a fucking blueprint for subverting western culture.

Fucking kek'd.

Reminder.

if you don't understand this infographic, you aren't bogpilled yet

larger version pls? link?

You're a disgrace.
>referring to a tenured professor's research
>thinks it's high school tier

>critical theory
>allows any form of thought except critical thought

Fuck Jews are good at rationalizing their illogical agendas. This was the original survival pathway that sharpened their IQ.

Literally right click and view image source.

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485813609869.jpg

>Emma Lazarus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus

>Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic-Ashkenazi Jewish family, the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus and Esther Nathan. [3] The Lazarus family was from Germany

She is partially Ashkenazi.

There still will be eminent non-Ashkenazi Jews, but only about the same proportion as in people of European or Middle-Eastern (non-Muslim) descent.

>It isn't a fucking blueprint for subverting western culture.

Except if you look at the way it was created and how they talked about it, it was obvious that it was created specifically to do that. Did you even read the article I posted?

gilad.co.uk/writings/the-frankfurt-school-and-the-proliferation-of-alterity-voice.html
>“From the beginning there was a rejection of value-free social science research ([dismissively termed] ‘the fetishism of facts’) in favor of the fundamental priority of a moral perspective in which present societies, including capitalist, fascist, and eventually Stalinist societies, were to be transformed into utopias of cultural pluralism (157).”

It's just like Marxism and Communism. It was dressed up by (((Marx)))) and his disciples as ostensibly helping the working-class, but when it came power, it's obvious that it did anything but that, and it was just a power grab by Jewish supremacists to subvert and dominate Europe.

Forgot MIGA
Weaken Israel's enemies in middle east
>balkanize region
Get rid of the annoying muslims
>create refugee crisis
dump refugees into enemy nr1. white europe
>GREATER ISRAEL

You disagree?

>tenured professor
You mean a discredit far right anti-semite kook retired professor from a nothing university?

And again, you're another retard who hasn't actually read any critical theory, but just bought into a bunch of memes bc he can't think for himself

Guess what, i'm not jewish, i'm just a catholic who has actually studied and read critical theory in university, not just from image macros on the internet

Did you even know that Freud and Jung wrote works of critical theory? Lacan, Barthes, Althusser? Have you even heard of any of these names?

Course' not. Because you're an uninformed retard.

there is zero fucking chance you arent jewish
your peoples dialectic is too distinctive
get gassed

>only people in the thread immediately trying to dismiss it as a 'conspiracy theory' are Isralites and Americans, the top two countries in the world for Jewry

Really get's the ol noggin ticking

I was posting this infographic here before the Jew edits

Again, more bullshit echo chambers sources from some far right nutjob.

Do you even know what a primary source is?

Of course not, because you never got far enough in your education for it to be important.

I have some homework for you, go read "On the Relation of Analytical Psychology to Poetry" by Jung, a work studied as CRITICAL THEORY, then come back and tell me how it seeks to subvert western culture. It's pretty short, I think you can handle it.

studiocleo.com/librarie/jung/essay.html

I had a Russian kike professor who taught critical theory in sociology course. I also had to study "modernity" and "sexual fluidity" in my philosophy course. I'm an engineer who only casted about numbers and cause and effect.

>discredited
>no name university
This does not defend your beloved critical theory. It just shows how desperate and stupid you are to reject true and accurate criticism of kikes and your flawed bullshit critical theory. Again, there is nothing critical about removing logical underpinnings of a real system to fabricate a fantasy system with no logical foundation. That is fraud and manipulation theory.

t. Rothschild and Rockefeller

Daily reminder that Gender Studies and so many other Marxist meme "field studies" do not qualify as "decent education".

>Did you even fucking read that wikipedia entry?

You mean, like the Wikipedia article on Cultural Marxism? Oh wait, kike Marxists on Wikipedia renamed it as a "conspiracy theory", later proceeding to have the article deleted.

Gee, really makes you fire your neurons, it's like there are specific sociopolitical interests at play on Wikipedia...

Why, because I can actually construct a sentence?

You're a special kind of dull-eyed moron, aren't you?

>You mean a discredit far right anti-semite kook retired professor from a nothing university?

If he's so discredited, why does he keep gaining more and more followers with time, and no one has yet to offer a proper rebuttal to his book? The guy was ahead of his time and he'll keep gaining more and more notoriety with time.

And Freud was indeed one of the main intellectual inspirations for the Frankfurt School along with Marx: both Jews by the way. It all stems from the same Jewish schools of thought.

You kikes can say whatever you want, but Adorno and the Frankfurt School were busy with one main question, it's all on record: Why did the communist revolution not succeed in the West and how can we bring down the structure of society to make it happen?

So it tries to break down every fundamental social institution in Western culture to make it happen, while useful idiots (the New Left that started in the 60s and were heavily influenced by the Frankfurt School) help them along, thinking they're being "progressive" and "moving forward toward a society free of hate" (which will never happen).

>10. Mass Immigration

no because youre a dick that tries to obfuscate truth through obfuscation and argument-twisting

>were concerned with the question of "Why did the communist revolution not succeed in the west?"

Sure, that was definitely one of the questions they asked.

>"and how can we bring down the structure of society"

lmfao, no. Please show me where a critical theorist says this "on record" as you say.

Did you read? Was Jung a jew too? Was that too much reading for you?

>kike

The fact that I keep getting called jewish is fucking hilarious honestly, as just as much evidence of your mental illness as it is of your ignorance.

You mean rhetoric? Do you think jews invented rhetoric?

Have you ever heard of the trivium? Again, of course not.

oh look youre doing it again

Enjoy your new president!

György (((Lukács))) famously said "“Who will save us from Western civilisation?" because he theorized that the Communist revolution failed outside of Russia because the "workers of the world" were too attached to Western culture and Christianity, so those institutions had to be brought down for the sake of (((class consciousness))).

The Frankfurt Institute for Social Research was a think tank to find ways to make it happen, and it sought to transform Marxism from economic terms to cultural ones to do that purpose.

Read the fucking the article I posted, it's only one chapter, and the sources and quotes are all there:

>Chapter 5 of Culture of Critique (Frankfurt School)

Cultural Marxism Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Cultural Marxism in action, political correctness. The tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Yuri Bezmenov: Ideological Subversion
>youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

[Documentary] The Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>Minority Rule: The Rise of Political Correctness - Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU

I link you to an actual primary source critical theory essay that would have taken a normal person 20 minutes tops to read.

Not only do you not do it, you quote some no-name critical theorist, who you definitely didn't read, and link to a bunch of youtube videos like its some kind of proof.

I'm done, you're a moron. Do yourself a favour an keep your )))opinions((( limited to anonymous shitholes like Sup Forums

I did skim your essay because I'm doing other things, this is just a redpill thread that will probably die in 30 minutes anyway.

The term "critical theory" is specifically used to refer to the critical theory as in the neo-Marxist school of thought that was developed by Frankfurt School theorists, not literary criticism. There's a distinction between the two.

Why would a series of straw men prove the OP's specific arguments wrong? I also regret to inform you that your numerous appeals to "education" are also completely meaningless, and it's not like all that "Intersectionality of Gender Inequality and Racial Discrimination" Marxist pseudoscience actually qualifies as legitimate education, anyway.

>Jews just cry and name call instead of debunking what they call lies

Here's another good one.

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi laid out one of the main Jews' plan decades ago, which was the basis for the European Union. It's not a secret, they are totally open about it, a lot of people just don't care. That's why the EU has a Coudenhove-Kalergi price (Angela Merkel also won one of those). They want one race of drones without identity. Their "anti-racism" is motivated by a deep hatred of whites and European culture.

archive.fo/QGdrU

Kalergi on the "man of the future" and destroying diversity:
>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

The comparison with the British:
>The precursor of the planetary man of the future is the Russian Slavic-Tatar-Finnish mongrel of modern Europe; because he, among all the peoples of Europe, is the race of the typical multi-soul people with a wide ranging, encompassing soul. His strongest antipode is the insular Briton, the highly bred single minded man whose strength typically lies in the character, in the will - he provides modern Europe with the most closed, perfect type: the Gentleman.

On Jewish leadership and philosemitism:
>The highest requirement demands that aristocracy coincides with nobility, and leadership coincides with a model: that leadership falls to the perfect man. From the mass of European humanity, two quality races stand out: blood aristocracy and Jewry. Separated from each other, they both hold firmly to the belief in their higher mission, of their better blood, to human differences in rank. In these two heterogeneous and preferred breeds lies the core of future European nobility: aristocracy in the feudal blood, as far as he did not let himself be corrupted by capital or the court, and aristocracy in the Jewish brain.

On the future Jewish aristocracy:
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

About the intellectual "Jewishness" of Europe
>Christianity, (John), through the ethical Jewish Essenes and spiritually Jewish Alexandrians (Philo) regenerated Jewry. As far as Europe is Christian, it is (in the ethical and spiritual sense) Jewish; as far as Europe is moral, it is Jewish. Almost all European ethics are rooted in Judaism. All champions of religious or irreligious Christian morality, from Augustine to Rousseau, Kant and Tolstoy, were Jews by choice in the spiritual sense; Nietzsche is the only non-Jewish, the only pagan ethicist in Europe. The most prominent and the foremost proponents of Christian ideas which are present in its modern reincarnation are pacifism and socialism, and these are Jewish.

Yup, it's the average symptom of their Jewish Supremacist habits.

Daily reminder that if you don't understand this infographic, you still haven't taken the redpill.

That reminds me of this incident with Gary Oldman. Or fucking Mel Gibson.

americanfreepress.net/jews-who-control-hollywood-tell-stars-better-not-mention-palestine/
>Jews Who Control Hollywood Tell Stars: Better Not Mention Palestine

>It’s official: Right now the No. 1 rule in Hollywood is that you can talk about anything political—except Israel’s attack on the Christians and Muslims in Gaza, Palestine. That’s not a conspiracy theory from critics of Israel or Jew-hating neo-Nazis. Instead, that was the thesis of a candid article in the August 1 edition of The Hollywood Reporter (THR), influential trade journal of the entertainment industry.

>Adding breezily that it is commonplace for Hollywood executives “to be on a first name basis with prominent Israeli politicians and business leaders,” THR cooed that this intimacy with Israel explains why so many Hollywood figures who otherwise have much to say about a lot of political issues are silent about Gaza—with only a few exceptions.

Hollywood Producer Arnon Milchan Says He Spied for Israel
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25108559

'Hollywood Producer was an Israeli Nuclear Agent'
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/hollywood-producer-was-an-israeli-nuclear-agent-1.373867

Meant to post this

You're a fucking lunatic.

how bout an argument

That's right goy, keep defending your overlords.

Yup, those goyim had better take care of their silly goy tongues, or they won't be (((Hollywood))) stars or get to have a positive public life for long.

That is not lunacy. Actual lunacy is getting systematically, repeatedly shot, and wilfully remaining adamant about not firing back - or even defending - ones' (((vicious attackers))).

Really gives 'Stockholm Syndrome' a new meaning, eh?

Thank you OP for posting this, hopefully making hundreds of years+ of the Jews plan into a simple flowchart will be able to wake up borderline whites. Hard to encompass the evil of the Jew, since it is their existence, as history has told us for thousands of years. Someone should make a collage of the best Talmud quotes.

>the "Frankfurt School" meme is bullshit,

No.
Lol more lunacy
lol

>Guess what, i'm not jewish,

You can trust me.

There's already a bunch of them, although they're not that useful to identify day-to-day Jewish behavior patterns.

not really a conspiracy, as said earlier it's in your filthy kike genes and your need to destroy everything for no reason
Use that kike brain of yours and read Culture of Critique

>burgers finally manage to import relevant philosophers and sociologists
>complain that they're kikes

>although they're not that useful to identify day-to-day Jewish behavior patterns

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
>Talmudic Jews: 'Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves'

>hopefully making hundreds of years+ of the Jews plan into a simple flowchart will be able to wake up borderline whites

What the hell, I am now rootless, Cosmopolitan Globalist.

is jews behind the decline of the west a suspicion or a fact?