What do you guys think...

What do you guys think? Should Trump require all universities and community colleges to verify students' legal residency/citizenship before enrolling?

You think Trump actually will? What will the SJWs think?

Why should tax money pay for their tuition

Wait did she just say nice legs about herself?

>what a cunt

Trump should send this cunt to a holding facility.

Liberals and their "sanctuary cities" are the reason why these people are sucking our government dry and making US colleges harder to get into.

MIT is over 25% International Students, and Michigan is about 20%. Harvard is over 30% foreigners, mostly chinks and Raj.

didn't she get deported like immediately after posting that

Blame liberal "sanctuary cities" and "sactuary campuses".

Forget about petty refugee bans, he needs to clamp the fuck down on this shit!

We have thousands of Chinese people flying to California just to give birth in an apartment, so their kid gets instant citizenship and in-state tuition to UCLA, Caltech and Berkeley.

I don't think so. She just deleted her facebook and changed her Twitter IIRC.

4.5 GPA
You what? What kind of special snowflake A-for-Effort school is these where you can get over a 4.0? Jesus, I hate teaching 100 courses because of shit like this.

Some high schools give bonus GPA points for honors and AP classes. Some kids get a 6.0 from these schools, but it's really a 4.0 if you take the stupid weights out.

Yes.

I had to prove a lot of things, including citizen status just to matriculate.

ICE this bitch

yeah. sorry mate Texas schools are fucked.
I coasted ap classes with high C's/B's/low A's and still got a 4.5 GPA.
It's pretty much just another millennial participatory "we're not responsible enough to tell you you're stupid" award.

What school you go to?

I know my community college and the college I got my bachelors, neither of them asked me to fill an I-9 form.

It means high school isn't hard enough. We need to do away with this 4.0+ nonsense.

But importantly does she suck dick with those glasses on??

>4.5 GPA
> not smart enough to become a citizen.
>legs are meh at best.

Deport and nullify her medals too while we're at it.

Yes. And if the school doesn't comply their charter should be revoked by the state.
we elect people to watch out for /our/ interests, not others.
If the state doesn't comply all federal education monies should be frozen (doubles as an excellent, real life lesson to lefties why tax-and-return is a shitty system.)

yes because American tax payers shouldn't have to pay for illegals education.

im totally sure the uni's in california will follow that.

our retarded state goverment already wants a separation.

well that dumb bitch is in for a surprise when she tries to get a good job. all modern apps ask if one is a citizen or not. but knowing how sjws operate, she'll just lie.

then when asked for a birth certificate, she'll really shit her pants

He should go a step farther and not crowd our public universities such as UT with foreigners. This would allow for the native population who fucking pays the taxes all their lives to actually benefit from the University.

it's true, American high school is a joke, especially in cali where an illeterate piece of shit can graduate with no problem

Exactly.

Why do my tax dollars pay for leeches? We have Chinese people flying over to California just to give birth to anchor babies who will get in-state tuition for America's best colleges and instant birthright citizenship.

It's bullshit!!!

Let @POTUS and @RealDonaldTrump know that he needs to crack down on this shit YESTERDAY!

The only thing a Mexican knows how to do is breed.

YES.

Although if they are found to be here legally ICE should be sent to the application address to round them up and deport them and their families

If address is fake, go to their high school and get records of their address for deportations

It's so fucking obvious

Implying the valedictorian at a mexican high school is not the one who stabbed the fewest people during the year.

>also your tits are too small whore

Time to leave

can somebody explain to me why shes allowed to state that shes undocumented but I cant just call the cops to deport her?

Over the wall with her.

if they recieve federal tax dollars then .....yes.

>being an illegal alien in a country that just recently has banned illegal immigrants
>posting in social media that you are proud to be an illegal alien and using tax money for paying for your studies
>expecting to not getting consequences

for being a very smart girl with a payed tuition, she is fucking stupid. Also, why doesn't she get citizenship? After so many years in USA, she at least could try that.

Yes.
Or they should respond by cutting all federal grants.

Which would kill almost any college/university in this day and age outside of the ivy league.