What will Trump do as president to make sure that poorfags like me who make min wage and are trying to pay for their EE...

What will Trump do as president to make sure that poorfags like me who make min wage and are trying to pay for their EE degrees can get a proper din din with nutrients?
Pic related: my diet

Nice piano. That food and those books are huge.

Hol up bruh y u got a tiny fuk8n piano bruh
Shiiiiitt

>have the chef's favourites(tm)
>complaining

Why do Americans buy that shitty food?

You know you can just buy lentils and veggies and it will be 10x times more nutritious right? Being poor isn't an excuse

>poor
>no rice
>no beans
>no pasta
>only foods he can eat with his kawaii chopsticks while watching anime

Even if I believed you were a college student you seem too stupid and socially retarded to actually land a job. Your parents have probably accepted that you're gonna live with them forever so you won't need to worry about food.

What the fuck is a lentil

I rest my case, Americans are just a bunch of lazy assholes who'd rather eat dehydrated or frozen food instead of something nutritional

That looks like a bowl of vomit.

If he lives in the dorms, there's no real methods for cooking except maybe a microwave. I'd switch to real cooked meals in an instant if I could.

Lol he's a republican. If you wanted higher wages you should have voted for Berie

Buy some eggs and apples for fuck's sake. It costs next to nothing to buy food that sustains yourself.

It's actually delicious and extremely nutritious, have you never tried lentils at all?

>If he lives in the dorms, there's no real methods for cooking except maybe a microwave.
Maybe if you have the IQ of a chimp that might be true, pic related

Those are prohibited in dorms due to being fire hazards

>if you wanted to afford stuff you shoulda voted for the guy who would have made things more expensive

mountainkike

If he would stick to the minimum wage job, sure. After graduation, he would have gotten taxed up the asshole under Sanders and made a lot less. Why are you a moron?

excellent taste, bump

>Those are prohibited in dorms due to being fire hazards
That is a bummer, but I still don't see why the university can't simply designate a communal area for cooking instead of forcing the poor kids to eat excess food from China.

Trump is an intrinsic product of capitalism and the epitome of how it effects humanistic ethics in exchange to perpetuate an otherwise unsustainable society based on materialistic values, which ultimately lead to fascism. I personally idealize the idea of a global community for multiple reasons so it's sad to see separatist attitudes that avoid looking at the bigger picture of any situation. The power is in the people and I hope we see it through so that everything works out. It's important to me to try and stay educated and not fall to either side of the political spetrum to the point of forming dogmatic opinions, in which people on both sides of the spetrum do. I'd rather try and seek what truth and perspective I can find in these situations so I don't blindly follow anything because otherwise you'll just end up recycling hate in your own voice. The divide between us as people is a conditioned illusion and if people are too shitty to realize that, that's pretty stupid but, idk, I have faith we're smart enough to come to a collective conclusion on such a thing and move in a direction that's more beneficial for all of us instead of fabricating fictional divisions, because we're all on the same level and we're only human.

I'm sure nobody under 21 drinks in those dorms either, cause it's "not allowed" riiiiiiiiight?

legumes are for homosexuals.

get a rice cooker m8

Too many people for that kind of thing. Sanitation would be an issue. Some minority would always be stinking up the place with fish and rice.

Drinking is not in itself a fire hazard. Even if what you're drinking is called fireball whiskey.

No, America is great, everywhere else is shit.

xD

> 1 post by this ID

Buy some fucking celery.

Buy some fucking rice.

Buy some fucking chicken thighs.

Cook them.

Hot plates have been banned from dorms for decades.
If you can't nuke it, you can't cook it.

Your skinny ramen-fed boipucci isn't manly at all

Hire one or two people to look over sanitation practices and force the students to clean up after they have cooked, stink isn't an issue.

All these are really weak reasons not to implement them in comparison to having students with poor diet

It's much easier to hide a bottle. Hell I think the punishment on campus for a hot plate to more severe due to it being such a common fire hazard

You're expecting schools to spend money on things that aren't sports?

wait American dorms don't have a shared kitchen or something?

do you guys live off instant noodles and take out during college?

I don't think you understand how many people are in colleges. Giving each student kitchen access isn't practical. That's why cafeterias exist.

He will #KillThePoor
Bye faggot

send you to war so you can eat rations

It works in literally any other country with student dorms, so you don't really have a point.

>>>/reddit/

Good for you, Hans. Sharing a kitchen with a dorm full of American college kids sounds terrible to me.