Why do white people fetishize black culture? Why does black culture have so much influence over white youth ?

Why do white people fetishize black culture? Why does black culture have so much influence over white youth ?
youtu.be/nqtobIpZt68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDqpjCxnBZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=I6carOhzoDo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoym3q3G-E
youtube.com/watch?v=L-rWWNsEfG8
youtube.com/watch?v=hyZbiMH00b0
youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs
youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c
youtube.com/watch?v=RtFYPpQgio8
youtube.com/watch?v=-dad8xd4KKM
youtube.com/watch?v=WAV4rTf10Sw
youtube.com/results?search_query=yung joc its going down
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: A lying syrup-nigger

because white people are stupid

*rubs hands*
*laughs*
*tips menorah*

Cargocult, whole white germanic culture is cargocult.

Trump is an intrinsic product of capitalism and the epitome of how it effects humanistic ethics in exchange to perpetuate an otherwise unsustainable society based on materialistic values, which ultimately lead to fascism. I personally idealize the idea of a global community for multiple reasons so it's sad to see separatist attitudes that avoid looking at the bigger picture of any situation. The power is in the people and I hope we see it through so that everything works out. It's important to me to try and stay educated and not fall to either side of the political spetrum to the point of forming dogmatic opinions, in which people on both sides of the spetrum do. I'd rather try and seek what truth and perspective I can find in these situations so I don't blindly follow anything because otherwise you'll just end up recycling hate in your own voice. The divide between us as people is a conditioned illusion and if people are too shitty to realize that, that's pretty stupid but, idk, I have faith we're smart enough to come to a collective conclusion on such a thing and move in a direction that's more beneficial for all of us instead of fabricating fictional divisions, because we're all on the same level and we're only human.

Because white people have no culture and can only steal it from others.

Finger on the trigger.
>TRIGGERED

>Why do white people fetishize black culture?
Whites don't, the media does

Why are socially crippled white NEETs so infatuated with Japan?

The need to be or feel like a badass/thug, the way to instinctually show to the world that you are not a kid anymore but a "dangerous adult" aspiring to be the alpha male of the tribe.

In parts where this black culture is not present white youths turn on to skinhead, punk or hooligan movements to embrace that instinct of rebellion.

>Trump
>product of capitalism

Trump is bernie tier on economics

Yes goyim.

Now watch your Blacked.com videos and racemix with black women like a good Goyim.

Because it has an element of savage, unbridled masculinity, and that is something that is systematically eradicated from white culture.

only malnourished fatherless kids do

Where? I mean, I know where but it's not everywhere that's the point. In US, perhaps, due to glorification of dindu and propaganda on how they're the good, poor, oppressed and yet gangsta and cool. Teenagers are impressionable but without any taste developed so tough guy bravado, going against Da Man and so on really appeals to them. Most of them grow out of it, though, I suspect or turn into white trash.

what it has to do with black culture though
this is an actual black culture
youtube.com/watch?v=iDqpjCxnBZ4

I absolutely agree. That's why I like it so much.

>you like nigger culture because it's savagely masculine
>you like white culture because it's emasculated?

Which one?

The funny thing is, I'm from LA and the majority of Suicideboys fans I know supported Trump

Not only that but Bones frequently reposts Sam Hyde videos and posts on his social media

Whites have taken over rap and guess what we did it better

It was a fad really. Now we're getting sick of them.

It's so masculine. I mean, listen to this. Absolutely savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6carOhzoDo

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoym3q3G-E

Teenage boys are always trying to prove themselves as men and just see the "Fuck bitches, get money" as the ultimate alpha. Niggers hate white boys in rap , though. Unless they're eminem.

If you wanna talk shit you can find me posted up on Frank block with my fucking gang

Well compare it to actual african artist
youtube.com/watch?v=L-rWWNsEfG8

I-i listen to rap when i lift, pls no bully...

MSM turns nigger gangsters and cops into modern day cowboys and indians.

Cop

$UICIDEBOY$ are dope as shit tough.

Did you know 3 really black rap songs were number 1 on the billboard

Is that Slim Jesus?

He already admitted he's a fake.

Hell most of rap/hip hop is fake these days.

Kek Tim from Tim and Eric got doxxed

Yeah it's why I put the link to Paris , wanted to see if there's any $B fans on Sup Forums

That song is pretty good

ofc there are

I thought black culture and redneck culture were the end game of poverty stricken families?

Lot of them are pretty good
Maybe because they don't have (((american musical industry)))
youtube.com/watch?v=hyZbiMH00b0

Yea niggers are a consumer class.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs
youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c
All these songs went #1 on the billboard

This stuff is urban, city culture. Not black culture.

It's been fake since Drake got famous.

I don't know if you are being ironic.

Any rac/nationalist or even black metal band are more masculine and savage than that crap.

The Wire was a really good show. Early rap music was really good. Don't make it into rocket science.

Finger on trigger
Terrible gun handling practices

>2pac
>absolutely savage

Jesus how old are you? 14? Here's some real savage shit-

youtube.com/watch?v=RtFYPpQgio8
youtube.com/watch?v=-dad8xd4KKM

>Why does black culture have so much influence over white youth

because white youth are discouraged from expressing their own culture or they're outright told they have no culture.

who kottonmouth kangz here

youtube.com/watch?v=WAV4rTf10Sw

back in 2001/2 gave me one of those tv's with a built in VCR, fucking tape stuck in it was Kottonmouth kings, my prepubescent mind forever fucked.

Because white western boys have been taught to behave like women for their entire lives.
Don't be aggressive, defer to authority, don't use force. These kinds of messages are everywhere. They are the drivving plots in children's media and even curriculum. The purpose is to make a class of citizens who are unable to resist the government.
Nigger culture isn't affected by this. Nigger culture is dominant, aggressive, and loud. Compared to globalist culture, it is very masculine.
The kids who get into nigger culture are the ones who are disggusted by their weak programming, but they don't have access to any other masculine culture.

Lacking father figures.

THE LACK OF TRIGGER DISCIPLINE IS TRIGGERING AS FUCK

Best answer.

>XXXTENTACION
>savage

Only suburban white boys like his shitty produced "experimental" trash

Because it's not uptight. People like when they're able to indulge a bit without judgement.

Because white culture is mocked constantly in schools and is demonized in history classes.

shitty parents don't teach them to appreciate their own culture

You can thank early 1990s gangsta rap music for that along with the rise of political correctness during that era and hood movies like Boyz N The Hood and Menace ll society. These kids grow up listening to niggers like Tupac or Dr.Dre who glorify degeneracy and chaos. Not to mention that rap music is a literal form of emo music because da hood is so tuff u ain't about it nigga fuk da police dey don't care bout us. Literal crybabies. Also it has to do with white shaming.

Going into the present these kids look at their peers glorifying this shit and they see thag its cool to "be a savage" and to "be a gangsta thug". They try to copy the same lifestyle like their favorite music and do the same degeneracy, usually for power and status among their peers to be cool. They see their favorite rappers/trap artists doing it and they think its the way of life because fuk da white ppl and pigs look at my new mercedes making money dawg i made it yall. In reality, thug culture is the result of low intelligence. Media glorifies this shit because they know they will make money off of it from stupid people. Living in the ghetto is nothing to brag about.

Its like mafia culture. its nice for civilized people to pretend what they would do without morals and laws.

They're eating fried chicken kek

Low IQ fetishize black culture because it is psychotic and being psychotic makes the low IQ'd feel powerful and free.

The AUDACITY......

Because they're bombarded with media that doesn't show them anything about their origins and makes fun of white people (it's not cool to be or "act" white).

Not even goingto bother reading other replies.
this is the answer.
none other are valid.

This fad kinda died out. Unfortunately I lived through it.

I remember a school of 4000 kids had gangster rap on the PA for everyone to hear during lunch. 2001 was a strange year.

You're about 10 years too late in your assessment.

Those kids grew up. Kids today see it and notice the degeneracy. I don't think a lot of midwest white kids want to be niggers anymore.

Or I could just be 30+ and completely out of the loop.

Cause Hollywood wimpified white people in movies and shows.

Everyone wants to be the alpha but they changed it from being Conan to being Ice Cube.

Because our culture is being demonized and ridiculed while promoting degeneracy

Because youth love anarchy, and ghetto ''culture'' is just about that.

>ITT: /k/ gets
>>>>>>TRIGGERED

Nigger culture makes me very uptight. Their music is full of degenerate shit and whining about their lives. The nigger lingo sounds so unintelligent and or overly playful. The nigger clothing looks awful. The nigger tribal mindset is fucking annoying.

no shit

20% of american youth are black
30% are hispanic
10% are mullato

>xxxtentacion
>savage
holy fuck aren't you a fag

You are. "Black" culture is mainstream culture right now.

Nah I'm 26 and can't remember the last time I saw a wigger. Young white kids do idolize blacks still though, both in music and in sports.

Niggers.

I smell fresh pasta

I was once effected like that.

I did it so i could get pussy.
I didnt care about the actual culture

Now i just do whatever.
It was totally worth it and i can change my look to whatever i want.
If i feel like getting pussy.

Normally i just like comfortable clothes and i dont need to go out.

It's not black "culture." It's literally Jewish "culture."

How many other rappers are in jail for beating women? Hell the art for one of the songs I posted was him with someone he just beat up. The only rapper who comes close in savageness is Kodak who got popped for kidnapping kek

>nigger nigger nigger
Okay
>Nigger culture makes me very uptight.
Right, exactly like the new balance wearing, racist white dads whose daughters almost always go out and fuck a black guy to rebel against you at some point in her life. You better stop being so uptight.

Because
>Jews
>Taught to believe everything about being white is bad

From what I remember, the (((phenomenon))) started when my friends were old enough to drive cars, or had a friend a couple years older who could drive.

There is some dumb fucking rule in shitty public schools that you have to play Rap in your car..... fuck that, I blast death-metal

Sub humans attract sub humans.

Whodathunk?!

Only wiggers do. I personally hate them more than niggers desu.

It offers masculinity, machoism. It sells an image of a tough gangsta who curses a lot, fucks bitches and kills his enemies. Give it to young white boys whose own identity and masculinity is being supressed for (((reasons))) and it becomes very tempting. Boys want to be respected, and they see thug culture as a way of achieving it. They just turn out cringy of course

>slim jesus
>representative of whites

idts

Drake is literally archetypical jew by uprising but poses as "black"

OH COME ON

Okay retards.

Children imitate the culture that surrounds them, that's why we have schools where the teacher shows examples of things, then you the copy cat student, copies them.

Children right up to Late Teens observe the world around them and copy it.

Would you believe, this is how people work, this is how soicety exists, we pass on information from generation to generation in this fashion.

Lately, that is, in the last 40 years, we've allow TV and Media to dictate what the world is to children and Teens.

> ANSWER

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO

Millennials are not only obsessed with rap, but they think trying to act black is hilarious, they try to type like black people and act like they're "cool with niggaz from the hood."
It will be a fucking disaster when millennials are the oldest generation.

Because stupid kids like violence and blacks are an icon of that. Maybe Hollywood should make a bunch of movies of nazists being really violent or white mass shooters winning in life.

I think either way she'll still fuck a nigger because of Jewish propaganda. I think I'll at least have some dignity and stick with what I believe. Or what you niggers call "uptight."

bingo I am 27 and used to be a huge rap fan watched 106&park every night after high school . even though I am white with a little bit of native I loved the stuff and could identify with it back then for some reason . youtube.com/results?search_query=yung joc its going down

American culture has been negrified since the early 1900s and the reason its so prevalent now is because citycuck culture was nationalized and after the expansion of mass media it is now globalized.

I honestly don't see it.

I see that black culture is mainstream in the sense that there are black artists, but you're talking people like Kanye.

Dr Dre, Warren G, Snoop Dogg, Easy E, etc etc etc - those were the influences of the 90's that poured over to the early 2000's. It used to be cool to be a gangbanging nigger.

I don't think that really holds true anymore. It is kinda counter to whatever faggot accepting tolerance culture is going on today.

Even between 2003 and 2009 there was a huge shift in the way young people think. Started with anti-bullying on social media and went from there. Obama being elected was not a coincidence in this mass pussification of the youth.

Yeah, the early 90s was the root for all this degeneracy that later spread into the 2000s and today.

>Those kids grew up. Kids today see it and notice the degeneracy

Not only that but they also idolize those early 90s rappers as "old school", pulling the le born in le wrong generation 90s rap is better than today card when in reality, rap music was always degenerate.

but black metal isn't nearly as popular with whites as rap is with black

You should mind your own fucking business, that's your problem right there. What do you want? Change people? This shit is going to happen no matter what. The only thing wasted now is your time. You now spend time on this, time you could've spend on something productive. The problem is you. Not them.

I know its bait, but every time I see it I want to rant.

Because it's anti-establishment and goes against authority.

Socially awkward virgin nerd detected.