Alright, fellow Yugoslav anons, what do you think of all the stuff going on in our countries?

Alright, fellow Yugoslav anons, what do you think of all the stuff going on in our countries?
I wake up today and the first thing I hear is that Croatia is bringing back mandatory military service.
Anybody here expecting another war in the Balkans?

Other urls found in this thread:

cafe.hr/magazin/hrvatice-u-potrazi-za-seksom-masovno-odlaze-u-srbiju
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_movement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayy same flag fag

It's happening here to everybody who was born in the 1999 will need to go to the army for 6 months or face prison time 2-3 months or pay 400 euros

It's apparently a chain reaction from what I have read.
Croatia wants to make mandatory service last no longer than one month, which sounds pretty crazy.

>one month
Lol that's basically nothing but if Seselj or any right wing party wins the Spring elections they will make it maybe even a year and thats not even a bad thing tbqh

Finally something good

Economist here. War is coming.
We've known it for 3 years now. Just follow the bubble and historical volatility.

Looking at some articles about public polls it seems like people from both Croatia and Serbia are in favour of bringing back mandatory service.
55% in favour in Croatia, and 75~% in favour in Serbia.

>(((economist)))

Bullshit, we are filled with nu-male anti-Serb progressive cucks

most people here are wanted back only because they want to teach some discipine to their kids sense most off them don't anything after high school,and more women are joining the army which is pretty fucking retarded

Can we just fucking divide Bosnia and kill the Albanians already? For crying out loud!!!!!!!!

The problem is global. Consumers still feel aftershocks from the last recession and hoard money. This highly affects the monetary politics and the banking system. Usually, pumping the money to stable the banks would be sufficient but the problem is different this time. Spender politics is not working. We've tried with low interest rates to eventually no interest rates at all, just so people would take loans to further invest. But it didn't happen. The downfall of spending further affects the fall of production. This is all a house of cards, really. The war is set to create small inflation rise which further boosts production due to better employment. War brings production and technological advance and helps control the population to resource ratio.

>he went/goes to a liberal high school
if you only new how manny nationalist are at Mechanic Schools you would be pretty suprised

Well sooner or later we're going to war to get kosovo back , I have no idea what's up with you croats , no one here wants to fight you.

this
if Croats can cure their victim complex they would be pretty based.

>remove kebab
>retake Constantinople

Nope, went to Elektrotehnicka school, and i was talking about people of all ages, espacially the yugo nostalgic 50+ people.

Also where are all the albozerg/croat diaspora niggers to ruin this thread?

Meh.

Another Balkan thread, another war about to start - no. It's not happening.

Every year, the politicians use similar Jew tactics in all of our countries:

>how do we hide our corruption and the fact that we're robbing these people blind?
>let's speculate a bit more about war
>noice, deal

Research any website from ex-Yugoslavia for the past 5-10 years (however much the website is online) and you'll see war-mongering and literally the same news over and over again. They don't even have to bother with writing articles, they can just paste the ones they've written a few years ago, change up the politicians' names a bit and that's about it.

Always the same Modus Operandi, while we are all impoverished, borderline starving and they get to keep robbing and cheating us, because we're too dumb to see it.

If you enjoy war-mongering be my guest, shitpost all you want. Fall for their memes. Whatever.

The only war anyone from here would be okay with, is to remove kebab

I have nothing against Croats

>and helps control the population to resource ratio.
4 mil and only getting lower
RIP

Not even mechanic schools. I live in downtown Belgrade and everyone I know from my university is extremely patriotic. And I go to what would be considered a """liberal""" environment (Computer Science).

I seriously don't think we have a serious liberal/cucktard issue like the burgers and leafs do. Western Europe is fucked too. We should try and preserve the little right and the white we have in us and keep that spirit of conservatism and patriotism alive. There are hard times ahead, I can bet a 5000 dinara novcanica that we will be fighting either a civil war in Europe or a war against Islam. Look to our closest neighbours fellow Anteovici and Petrovici. Bosnia's breeding radicalism and so is Albania. They were backed by some serious raghead figures in the 90s and if shove came to push, I wouldn't be suprised if that happened again.

Not so fast Serbia

When we are already om the topic, I've heard some news here reporting of 'Serbia sending officials to Zagreb to spout open war threats'.
Sounds very biased and most likely not true, but I would like to ask if you maybe know what is being reported about here?

reminder that slavs are white

reminder that leafs won't be, in a decade

jesus christ your prime minister went full retard

A FU...

wut

fuck you faggots i went to the actual army
broke my back in it. a complete waste of tme.

maybe
if shti goes up in flame in usa and eu
whats remarkable is that EU is pretending like nothing is going on, any day now people will wake up and suddenly love the brussels bureacracy again, completely useless parliament moving back and forth bewtween strassbourg and brussels, 5 different presidents of something and martin fucking schulz.
toplel
so yeah, i think there might be another war

The only Liberal universety is Philosophical it is full off gay communists and small number off crypto fascists

>4 mil and only getting lower
>50k people died in 2016
>60k+ moved out of the country
>only 20~30k children born (don't remember the exact number)

This is fucking sad.

send help
>a fucking pineapple

any thoughts about this?

i am a serbian liberal AMA

we should unite and remove
the (((islamic scourge))) is a cancer

then back to business as ussual

>EU is pretending like nothing is going on
EU has actually made a few statements about the whole situation in the Balkans after the train incident in Kosovo.

They're just up the road from me. I only see dykes and pretentious assholes every now and then. Wouldn't be suprised if 40% of them are ANTIFA loving ass sniffs. 40% that we can disregard entirely and not count them, at that.

I don't follow our news but if that would happen it would off been everywhere here in our news paper or our goverment is just simply hiding it from us

>Bosnia's breeding radicalism and so is Albania

I can't speak for Bosnia but that is total bullshit. What news do you read where you learned that radicalism is breeding in Albania? B92? Out of the 6 million Albanians in Albania-Kosovo-FYROM there are like 200 ISIS.

The only thing breeding in Albanian territory is Albanian ultranationalism, and Kosovo is the hotspot, this in its own right is not a bad thing, as Albania-Kosovo unification is totally natural and will happen in a few years.

The only radicalism i'm worried about in the Balkans is Turkey. I like Turkey as much as the next guy but neo-Ottomanism and Islamism are a big problem because Turkey could conquer the Balkans in 5 minutes if they wanted to. If NATO fell apart, who knows what they'd do under the pretense of neighborly defense.

and tell me user, how do you intend to develop bosnian economy?

obvious toniblerim is obvious

Army is kind of a waste on physically fit educated people with good morals if they dont want to go to army
But what about the rest?

Over 1/4 are retired people
Welp

Pic thread related

wait a moment, serbs are still trying to get kosovo back? Its been 18 years, your not gonna get it back. Better focus on not losing more territory and becoming a citystate by 2040.

What are you saying retard? Of course i'm Albanian, where did i deny that?

Jesus nigger, i hope your reading comprehension and critical thinking is only this bad in English.

you live in vasina street? real working class m8
its Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade, illiterate fucking radical

>how do you intend to develop bosnian economy?
serbian economy - FTFY
ours is no way better
you put smart people in position of power and let them run the country
we got the resources
now we just need to properly use them

so fuck of with concern trolling shill

>Albania-Kosovo unification is totally natural and will happen in a few years.

ty je nje budall, mbylle gojen se nuk kupton per cfare flet

Mandatory? Isn't it a one month only service, only for those who wish? That's what I've heard.

go home diaspora fag

>Out of the 6 million Albanians in Albania-Kosovo-FYROM there are like 200 ISIS.
Two hundred too many you fucking cuck.

This thread from now on

No thanks, but something like pic related for sure ;)

Stici ce vas nasa ruka i u Srbiji!

>What news do you read where you learned that radicalism is breeding in Albania?
stopped reading right there

also you should be verry, VERRY concerned
your time has gone
and there's a whole bunch of countries waiting to tear apart albania

Where is that Jewish Serb and Russian from Isreal?I loved their shitposting.

We have lost a lot more shit for far longer and we got it back, 18 years is nothing.

Oy vey I guess im fugged :DDDDDD

>your not gonna get it back.
the ottomans said the same

Mandatory one month service during Summer.

Vec nas je odavno stigla druze.
cafe.hr/magazin/hrvatice-u-potrazi-za-seksom-masovno-odlaze-u-srbiju

Nope. I don't. I commute to downtown Belgrade to attend my university classes.

Kosovo it's self hosts the second biggest ISIS terrorist camps in Europe right after Bosnia

Abandon you fake byzantine pseudo-nationalities, embrace your ancient past, create the Illyrian Kingdom and then raid and pillage and make Balkans great again!

Albanian, Bosniak, Serb, Slovene, Croat, Montenegrin, Macedonian, Kosovar are all fantasy bullshit invented nationalities.

You need a new Hellenism movement. Make this happen: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_movement

So by default all Albanians must be clinton supporters right?

Did Serbia ever have an outlet to the sea they were jewed out of or was it always landlocked?

So, what are your plans for leaving? Are you learning German?

I'm probably moving to Croatia within a year. It's not ideal, but the job market is much better than anywhere here.

reporting in

Albanian Popes - seven
Serbian Popes - 0

every single time you war-virgin inexperienced croatian numale tried with that autstic cringeing
you got yourself BTFOed into the oblivion

Do you have autism?

>Bosnian War 2: Slavic Boogaloo

theres no camps in kosovo my dude

a couple wahhabi mosques which they tried to ban but the (((EU))) stopped them

Bilo bi tuzno da nije smesno

WE WUZ?

I checked again, mandatory for males only.

i voted trump

Might as well resort to memes at this point to ease the internal pain.

Kako da ne, vas natalitet dovoljno govori o tome koliko ste impotentni ;)

Baci bombu, goni bandu preko izvora

>Greater Croatia when?

yes

also
t. bleached turk

You don't feel a bit guilty about that?

Nas natalitet ide u Hrvatsku kek.

Not if ur Bektashi

Moving to Austria when I get my driving license.

>every single time you war-virgin inexperienced croatian numale tried with that autstic cringeing
>you got yourself BTFOed into the oblivion

Like Jasenovac?

why would I, it's the only correct choice

I'm a counterexample.

Icky Kosovars get out me country

Ma da, da vas Turci nisu silovali 500 godina, mozda bi i povjerovato

Natalitet nam se poboljsava ove godine manje ljudi je umrlo (jedno 15 hiljada manje)i rodilo se malo vise nego prosle godine,zato opusteno ne mora Bosanac da brine o srpskoj demografiji

jebene žene

poznanici koji imaju bend idu u Sloveniju i tam ženske prče jer Slovenke vole Hrvate

jam nga fier

"ty je"

t. grek

>hurr durr radicalism is breeding amongst Albanians
>actually no it isn't, i know because i'm Albanian
>LOL WOW ALBANIANS SHIT UP ANOTHER THREAD

Which ones? Albanians have great relationships with every neighboring country, mainly in Montenegro, but even in Macedonia Albanians and ethnic Macedonians made some strides together in the last year or so politically

You should stop your autistic 14 year old dick waving and worry about the fact that Serbia's population is aging faster than spoiled milk and for some reason Serbs do not want to have kids.

no, only Albanians proper have a positive view of Clinton because of Bill and they made the connection there. I saw some online polls that showed Trump more favored in Kosovo and amongst all the Albanians i know including myself, we were all Trump supporters.

the narrative that Albanians are afraid of Trump is false because Trump already has good relations with Kosovo politicians, such as Ramush Haradinaj which Serbs are still mega asshurt about.

Sadly Rama is a bit of a cuck who was insulting Trump during his ascent, good thing the people dislike him and i doubt his face will be seen again in Albanian politics.

Zar ti yuropoor život nije dovoljan?

Rata neće biti. Kosovo se neće pripojiti nazad Srbiji. BiH neće još dugo ostati u ovom stanju. Ovisno o tome kako će se Trumponja slagati sa Turskom ili će Dodo dobit po prstima ili će RS dobiti još veču autonomiju, te potencijalno osnivanja 3. entiteta. Spajanje RS i Srbije moguće je jedino u dalekoj budućnosti pod okriljem Šengena.

Koliko god glupo zvučalo, nama bi najbolje pasale meke, ljevičarske vlade da spuste tenzije. Svako par mjeseci neke nove političarske laži koje im od rata osiguravaju fotelju. Pitam se samo koliko njih su teški glumci kao Mesić, koji valjda ne bi doveli do novog rata, a koliko su uistinu zadrti fanatici koji bi započeli novo krvoproliće.

TOP KEK

yes in a year or two serbia and maseconia whit kosovo

I'm not a Kosovar.

>we wuz mythical Germans n sheit because we have a similar tribe name
OK "Strabo". Youre a slavonized celt, grow up. I can find at least 5 service/serbo/Serb tribes in both Iberia and Iran.

It's a theory. You have literally no connection to that region genetically and you can never disprove your blood.

Ako ide u Hrvatsu, onda ga ne ide dovoljno.
Natalitet nam je sjeban do neba.
Za pet godina cijela država će biti u mirovini.

>rece BUKVALNI turcin
ja bih se pogledao u ogledalo

fuck war let's fuck up the banks

Sretno

Najgori dio života na Balkanu je to što si okružen balkancima