What's Sup Forums's stance on circumcision? Are you cut or uncut?

What's Sup Forums's stance on circumcision? Are you cut or uncut?

Why would you want your dick to be mutilated and dry? If we'd started a tradition of cutting off your right hand at birth would that be alright? No, so why get your foreskin removed?

Uncut master race here.

Circumcision is fucking perverted and kikey AF!

I'm not cold :^)

Kikes

Circumcision is Jewish tricks. Don't do it.

Reminder that if you defend circumcision, you're literally defending a JEWISH practice.

uncut masterrace reporting in. sucks to suck kike slave ultra faggots

uncut sex and jacking off are better and the "they dont last as long" argument is easy to be fix by doing this thing where you slow down when youre about to cum so you last much longer

circumcision: a cure in search of an ailment

jewish pedos wanting to touch baby dicks

>thinking if he is cut then he is anything but Jewish.
You are literally Jewish if you are circumcised. Nothing you can do about it. If you don't abide by the Noahide Laws, you are fugged.

I'm cut but am restoring

Definitely pro.

It's important that babies have aesthetic, cut penises.

I think that parents who circumsize their children should be prosecuted.

a nice proof of how desensitized mutilated dicks are:

pull your foreskin back and see how long you can last going about your daily life with your glans rubbing against fabric

Stop trying to justify your mutilated penis.

Any fellow cutlets want to know what a foreskin feels like, buy one of these.

I was cut at 30, and I started wearing these not long after.

Comfiest thing you will ever do with your life.

Holy shit a "man" with mutilated penis!

FUCK OFF, TRANNY!

I tend to not think about other mens dicks

>It's important that babies have aesthetic, cut penises.

barbaric practice. usa citizen here, born in omaha, nebraska. circumsized. its fucking weird and doesnt make sense.

i asked my mom once about it and she said "it was so you didnt get made fun of"

i wanted to strangle that stupid bitch

>Only for medical purposes
If you really need it then go for it but other than that I feel bad for guys who had it happen to them. I feel bad for the fact they can't use their dick the way it was intended and I feel bad for the guys who had some Jew sucking their dick for the foreskin.

I'm cut because Filipinos are fucking weird; we aren't even Jewish.

I'm cut but I see no good reason for circumcision and thus won't have any son I have circumcised.

It seems like circumcision is just way for fathers to not feel like freaks.

>I was cut at 30
Why so late in life?

kek confirms

how do circumcised guys pee?
when I pull back my foreskin while peeing the pee shoots out really hard and goes all over the place...

I'm uncut. Feels good being able to fap anytime without needing lube.

Uncut. Born to a European parent, the practice just seemed foreign and unneccesary. Pretty sure it came with a (((price tag))) too, of course.

Reminder that getting your dick cut is a pedophilic ritual for degenerate jews, nothing else.

every white woman ive fucked and dated (6) always say how much they love my uncut cock rather than the small micro white cut cock

>women

>If we'd started a tradition of cutting off your right hand at birth would that be alright?
right hand has more uses than a foreskin but i do agree with the sentiment even though the equivalence isn't anywhere close

Phimosis, and I left it an unreasonably long time because I was trying to stretch and didn't want to get cut.

But then I hit 30 and was still a virgin because of my horribly painful foreskin, so I basically said "ah fuck it".

Stretching did help, just not enough. I had quite a big ring of scar tissue which is hard to properly stretch out.

converted to judaism

Because the constant stench of dick cheese became impossible to ignore.

Speaking from experience. Kek, not even kidding.

what

It's a direct power stream. Good for cleaning poo off toilets.

Jews don't get themselves circumcised

I AM PART JEWISH

LOL sucks to suck, enjoy your monkey penis

Actually uncut feels like shit

Good. I am part Jewish and always insecure im not fully jewish

I think if a parent doesn't circumcise their children they should be imprisoned for anti-semitism and neglect since the only reason not doing it is anti-semitism.

I became antisemetic when I first found out I was circumcised. Why we do this shit in America? Do doctors ask the parents for permission? Why would anyone say yeah to that?

>666

>I hit 30 and was still a virgin because of my horribly painful foreskin
Yeah, sure. THAT is why you were still a virgin.

Oops too late i'm already gagging from vaginas

I am a victim of Male Genital Mutilation.

MGM should be outlawed in the west, just as FGM is. It's a fucking travesty.

Are you peeing with a boner?

>literally muh dik thread
You are the gay, Sup Forums

>wear this
>doesn't say what it is
>filename doesn't help

It looks a hell of a lot better than those horrifying clamps, so tell people what it is maybe?

That sucks m8

What are you doing in Cyprus

hol up hol hup hol up

so u be sayin cutting ur dick makes it grow n shiet

That's memetics for you.

Can anyone put a member berry face on that comfy looking uncircumsized benis?

and he says member when u had a foreskin

Gay>women

Why lie kike? We have all seen pics of you oven dodgers nibbling on the baby dicks..

Cut is better.

It might not look good as uncut, and yeah sex/masturbation might not feel as good, but you're missing the big picture.

Christians originally started circumcision to stop boys from jacking it, which is a sin. It works well because boys won't want to as much, as jacking it feels less good when you're cut.

Therefore you have more time to spend on self improvement and other goals.

Cut is best.

Uncut. Of course.

>Why we do this shit in America?
Cuckservatives support Israel

Why was ur nose so close to dick cheese? Sucking off ahmed?

Cut, gonna restore soon.
I actually just lit my mom the fuck up this Morning about getting me cut. She seemed pretty naive about the whole subject even though she signed my fucking dick away.

DOWN WITH MEN

Thank God I'm uncut. Surprised I'm not, my dad was and still is bluepilled, and my mother is the same (supporting Trump doesn't really make you redpilled).

>inb4 that one faggot burger starts going on about "muh aesthetics"

Get a boner, then imagine every time you pull down you get a nice burning/tearing sensation. I've had cigarettes put out on me, and I'd rate that 3/10, whereas this would be 8/10.

Half jew full leaf...kys

It doesn't even exist

Soap. I make and I sell soap.

Fuck off snowjew

just gonna put pic related here...

I'm a cutfag and I can't tell whether you're being sarcastic.

Someone's cut. And butthurt (litterally). It's in their blood.

You can smell your own dick cheese, if you cultivate it long enough, lad. Trust me.

after i put my old spice on my cock it spells like spruce afterwards and bam like magic no more dick stench

maybe my peehole is just fucked up

Every civilized country does it

Actually the phychology behind it was to associate an instinctive thought that your penis is with pain.

Cut as an ailment for an inherited medical condition.

i wish every kike dead for dooming america and its sons

I'm cut because I had the disease that makes your foreskin not retract, but I only had to get a loose cut, and I don't support it otherwise.

Everybody is a faggot if you dont cut off your own penises and say nothing. Fuck that. Fucking women

So you are pro female mutilation as well then, since it removes the clit and pleasure?

Its called a "manhood" hence the filename, google "manhood circumcision". Guy in canada makes them, hes kind of an anti circ loon.

But they allow your glans to de-keratinize over time, and they are also good at derailing these fucking slide n'divide circumcision threads that get posted every day to make everyone feel like shit.

Not me. Not happening.

>ITT: my benis is better than ur benis :----DDD

Is that what Dr. Feinstein told you?

right ring finger doen't get much use, even when typing

>every civilized country does it

[Citation needed]

I pity you.

I'm 3/4 Jewish actually, ethnically of course i don't believe in any religion

No im proud and my jewish family is proud im cut

cut here
Circumcision is genital mutilation.

How do cutfags masturbate without foreskin, is it objectively worse than uncut

Two fat fish women

I did that. Until i ran out of old spice.

öö, mitä vittua make?

Do something useful instead of talking about jewdicks and Get in here

Don't you bathe?

So that the father can identity with his son, obviously.

What's the problem?

I'm cut, but very strongly anti-circumcision
A baby can't really consent to having part of their dick chopped off and considering it serves no medical purpose, is risky, and painful why the fuck is it legal?

yes but nobody is a greasy fuck who doesnt wash their cock

No.
At age 7 my dick was leaking pus and no amount of cleaning and anti-biotics helped me.

Nö öö vittu öö

Cut brah.. Dick is thick solid tight

>every civilised country does it

Uh, no, the only people with cut dicks in Sweden are jews, albanians and goatfuckers, literally all subhumans.