I need to get the fuck out of NYC I was born and raised here I don't want to be eaten alive by niggers and Muslims just...

i need to get the fuck out of NYC I was born and raised here I don't want to be eaten alive by niggers and Muslims just because I'm white when the chimpouts start

Where should I go?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2119677-chimps-beat-up-murder-and-then-cannibalise-their-former-tyrant/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iceland

Either move the fuck out or join the Army. I have to move out of California before it gets nuked.

WYOMING
Y
O
M
I
M
G

t. Cletus from Alabama, posting from his 1995 Ford pick-up truck

Pennsylvania. It's much cheaper than NYC and not very far

Just move upstate into the country.

>NYC
>white
topkek

>21 year old F-150
BUILT FORD TOUGH

I don't want you here, but Maine is lovely. Lewiston or Portland are where you wanna be

>American problems

newscientist.com/article/2119677-chimps-beat-up-murder-and-then-cannibalise-their-former-tyrant/

Any state in the US besides California

A lot of Germans look like that to me desu

Have you gone down and represented at HWNDU yet?

move upstate and go innawoods
go full snowbird and move to south/central florida
move to small town in ex-soviet country

Move to New Hampshire it's perfect. There's no state income tax and housing is pretty cheap. Plus they have pretty relaxed gun laws.

>Germany
>Where cucks go to destroy Western Europe

>beta uprising

i live in nyc too. bring em on

Regardless of country, I think the countryside is best if you have funds to protect your property. The trouble always starts in the cities.

No it's dumb. But sometimes I get tempted to late at night when the insomnia hits because I'm two train stations away. I used to get drunk at that Starbucks in the background all the time.

Stay the fuk outta Maine, ayuh.

He couldn't af-ford it

Lexington/Louisville Kentucky.

move to nevada or washington

I'm in Gowanus do you want to get together and play FIFA or something?

>mfw when i only clicked on this thread to post exactly this

I left a year ago, came to St Petersburg FL, best decision ever.