Black man here who has lived in the inner city his entire life and grew up in the projects

Black man here who has lived in the inner city his entire life and grew up in the projects.

How does it feel to be a middle a class White male or higher who has never had to worry about High rates of crime and violence and poverty in his of area of living?

Post proof not a picture of 292$. Nice b8

Is that your paycheck

middle class white man here.

i grew up poor.

go fuck yourself.

upper middle class white here

It feels good man

The violence is just nigger shit, but crime is in every poor community. I know some poor white trash that are some con artist thieving motherfuckers. Being broke is colorblind.

The inner city sucks, I swear that the density makes people crazy. Rural areas are chiller because there's that little bit extra space between everybody.

Lived in shitholes. Lived as a squatter. Been mugged. Had a house get broken into. Had a roommate who got addicted to heroin and started selling everything in the house.

Your assumptions of me based on race are very inaccurate. But I guess that's okay because I'm white.

I have to live with you worthless shit skins too.
Not every white male has all the money in the fuckin world.

i did live in a fairly high crime neighborhood shortly after moving out of my parents

living in a high crime area can be pretty fucking stressful

keked and checked

sage

Interesting story.
I wondered that same thing and moved into the ghetto when I was 18 because everything is so cheap.
Do you know why people stay poor and in the ghetto? They're immoral and undisciplined.
It's not even that they're uneducated or oppressed.
I got a job as an electrician before going to college and becoming an engineer, all while moving on up from the ghetto.
Black people never fucked with me because I carried a gun (legal or no)
Mexicans got along with me pretty well.
The Asians got along with everyone.

Upper middle class black guy.

Please tell your friends in the projects to stop shooting each other.

We spent half a century getting this close to equal rights and Muslims are the new niggers so the heat is off of us. I'm applying to law school this year and I don't want to get Zimmerman'd.

We have to worry about crime. You niggers exist.

Pretty good

>How does it feel to be a middle a class White male or higher who has never had to worry about High rates of crime and violence and poverty in his of area of living?

I had to worry about crime when they opened up public housing nearby and all the blacks came in. They started tagging the local areas and broke into my father's car for 20 dollars.

Besides that and the fact that my family has nearly gone broke multiple times, pretty fine I guess.

When are you niggers going to get it together and start voting in more authoritarian candidates to take care of the crime problems?

Death squads and harsher sentences are needed.

Middle class white man here

Our entire family got evicted when I was 17 for being unable to pay rent
We didn't get no """programs""" either, we had to find an abandoned house and take it. Got a record for it, too.

You have no idea what it's like to have to eat on less than 1$ a day, because the government has always paid you just for being black.

Fuck off.

my next door neighbor ran a meth house
there was a police shootout next to my street
my house was broken into at night
still beats being a nigger

Fuck you. I came from nothing. Black kids in school treated me like shit, like it was my fault they had fuck all. We were all poor as shit. You know what, though? I got a job. I tried. I earned and saved, and now, I have a house. I have a family. Those same kids who picked on me? They're still living in squalour. They're still poor as fuck. They never tried. They never will try. This is why the black majority are viewed negatively - every single black I have ever met has tried to racebait his way to success without any sort of effort, like he is entitled to something. I had nothing, and I slaved for what I do have. I still do. Fuck off.

holy cow

do you guys really keep that much in cash?
it's unhygenic, why not use plastic money?

Your dad or single mother could have just joined the army and you would have been taken out of poverty instantly

Everyone I know is black. Lets be friends.

nigg got his ssi check in i see, hows it feel to be an orc nigger op

pic related

Feels like your people should work collectively harder, man.

oh i get it. I'm supposed to feel bad about those thingsā€¦..

Here's my horrifying tale of what it's like to live in the 3rd most dangerous place in Finland. I'm sure this'll shock you.

>be in the local park with friends kicking back and drinking on a hot summer day
>suddenly we see a random millenial running like crazy towards us
>"Hi man. uhh.. Where are your shoes?" I ask
>the guy just stands there catching his breath and looks at his feet
>he doesn't say a single word and runs off after 3sec
>wat.exe
>my friend and I finish our drinks and head home
>never hear about the incident again even though I buy my weed from the "badasses" of said neighborhood

I'm still in therapy for this thing. To see a guy running for his life with no shoes on with literally nobody running after him is the most traumatic experience I've ever had here.

Then there was the time one of my neighbors set up a huge confederate flag as his living room curtains. I heard one of my other neighbors say that it was in poor taste. Literal fucking verbal assault.
I can't believe I have to live in these conditions. So subhuman.

I grew up in a town of 35,000 that averaged a murder a day with 50% illegal Alien population I joined the military served 20 years and live well now....Choose your own path stop whining start winning

you niggers suck.
i do what? work 5 days a week 9 hours a day, roll in like 1500 Euro. (15-000 Sek).
You guys come here and say "mumba gugag gimme white girls" and get 1000 Euro for free, plus house, food, clothes, and bussfare.

You niggers should all suicide.

How does it feel to assume you know everything about a person's life experience based on their skin color or current economic class?

Ask me how I know you're a racist

CAPTCHA - "Spencer St."

I have never been middle class nor have I always lived in an area free of high crime rate

t. White boi who lived in south landan for a bit

It feels good. The reason we don't have to worry is because whites don't commit crimes very often. So the safest place to be, even if you are black, is among whites.

This is why people come to white societies. We are smart, we build things well, we don't murder each other, we don't steal from each other, we don't rape each other. We have values like honesty, honor, dignity, integrity.

The reason black communities are awful is because of the black people that live in them.

I grew up in a small town, dirt poor, in a 24,000 dollar house, cloth diapers, hand me down snowpants walking to school.

But I didn't commit any crimes, worked hard, now I've been making 6 figures for about 20 years. I grew up in a culture where criminals were shunned and condemned, that criminality disgusted people.

White countries are the best because of white people. The less white people there are, the worse a country is objectively.

Are you saving your money and practicing thrifty living, or are you just fucking your money on some Jordan's and "dat fire kush cuh"?

i dont know, how does a fish feel swimming in water

Guess my time in jail and hangin around "youths" like you was all middle class right?
American who moved back to canada.

nice i guess but i was raised in the middle of the woods and my only social interaction was in my school class (size 100 students)

I honestly dont know if i would trade because i feel like the small community i was raised in made me anti social (to flatlanders)

no wonder even swedes shit talk you little faggots

You must be overproud and stupid if you didn't get any programs. The programs exist, they aren't just for black people, and in fact are especially for white people. They've been around a long time. Your parents just care more about their pride than your well-being.

>1 post by this ID
African americans are truely the worst kind of people. Disgusting entitlement. Your african ancestors would turn in their graves.

it is the start of the month so I guess thats what you got left of your welfare check

>How does it feel to be a middle a class White male or higher who has never had to worry about High rates of crime and violence and poverty in his of area of living?

So you are saying Black On Black violence is a huge problem?
Perhaps you should have asked Obama to do something about it for the last 8 years?

i live in a white poverty area, and have been poor most my live, most crime ive ever seen is a bit of vandalism and maybe a car break in. violent crime is always interpersonal bullshit, not muggings or knockout games.

your people are your problem. blacks are their own devils and create their own hell.

>1 post by this ID

Well, I have to worry about if my memes are dank enough, do you have any idea how that feels?

I mean do you even know what it feels like to fail at checking them digits ----->

But there is still hope for you brotha. Just submit your soul and life to the divinity of KEK, and he will bless you with glorious memes you could only dream of. Just open your eyes to the grace of KEK and you will forever be in peace.

I'm good at some things too, feels bad man. if i was handicapped i would have so much more cred.

we should totally harrison bergeron ourselves

one of my first memories is a rock with a threatening note attached to it coming through our living room window.

>African americans are truely the worst kind of people. Disgusting entitlement. Your african ancestors would turn in their graves.
its beyond unfortunate, innit

>White
>grew up in New Orleans
>middle class
>Katrina killed my brother
>fucked my family's home
>moved to Nashville to live with Aunt
>family claws back and we lived out of an apartment
>move out to go to college with student loans out the ass
>soon to graduate with steady job out of college

My family has worked harder than 99% of you niggers and you'll still irrationally hate me because of my race. Fuck you.

Nice, you're cool with me.
Way to be racist OP!

>Black weebs

As a black man who is dangerously close to tipping on the weeb scale (the most weeb shit I ever do is emulate Nintendo games on my Android and watch anime every now and then, mostly normie shit like JoJo, OPM and Kill la Kill as of recent) black weebs absolutely disgust me

>act civilized
>swedes talk shit

yeah no wonder.
Eat a syrup dick maplenigger.

Whoa check out this based black in a Trump hat everybody!

Why do niggers love taking pictures of cash? Just pull your bank balance up on your phone, you fucking savage.

>ID: lgb

Passive agressive note on a aggressive note.

Don't know.
I spent all my sixth grade, middle and high school years in East Oakland.

As a white dude.

A white dude.
in East Oakland.

Tell me more about how real your struggle is.

ooga booga go back to kenya

I have to worry about crime because niggers like you shoot up my local 7/11 to get their hands on some arizona and skittles

I grew up in the middle of nowhere, nobody was "rich" but still the crime rate was low

Rather be a poor man in a white town out in the boonies than a rich man in a nigger infested city. Your people are literal animals OP

>I'm a black man from the inner city
>Posts cash instead of a time stamp

Story checks out

Formerly of Appalachian region of the USA. I only moved there for a decade as a money saver. Crime rates were absurd, but they were crimes like self indulging in homemade drugs and the occasional murder. It is a shame that it was almost desensitizing. I moved closer to a real city, and drug crimes are less, but violence is greater. Constant police sirens....but for some reason the per-capita income is much higher....It is almost like money has no effect on crime rates.......

This. My neighborhood was fine until forced integration. Noggers ruin everything and are naturally unfit for civilized society

>implying welfare niggers don't run out of money on day 2 and mug little old ladies to get by

Being poor does not equate to crime rates bro. I grew up in a tiny ass poor white town in the midwest and we all kept our doors unlocked with no problem

Pretty good, to be quite frank with you.

My advice to you is to apply that money to a goal of getting the fuck out of the inner city and severing ties with anybody who remains.

You'll live longer, I promise.

>in therapy for seeing one faggot run around naked.

dude, you are the pussy people make fun of.
I've been stabbed by a sandnigger and the only "negative" thing to come from it was an urge to punch them in the face untill my face hurts.
Go be the good old finnish guhs

>Black man here who has lived in the inner city his entire life and grew up in the projects.How does it feel to be a middle a class White male or higher who has never had to worry about High rates of crime and violence and poverty in his of area of living?

I live in Baltimore. I don't understand your question.

Holy shit this board is so easy to bait

I think i will be staying here

You white people crack me up

Way to shitpost, seriously? Are you from nova scotia? There's a lot of crime in American, poverty and hunger pains are a thing.

Feels good. Go back to Africa where you belong.

>implying they have a bank account

Lower upper class here, its fucking fantastic.

Ugh you actually did something about your situation #WhitePrivilege

it's actually a blessing and I should remember to thank God for it more often.

basically it feels a lot like your life, except when i see my fellow community members i dont need to worry about being attacked

you can also leave stuff in your car

its pretty nice you should try it some time. not sure why you chose to live your whole life in projects and inner cities- even muslims know when its time to leave a shitty place to seek greener pastures

roll the dice bro and get out of that culture instead of dying there as a nameless statistic for liberal campaign commercials

i pray that you find the strength to ascend brother

Everywhere's easy to bait, nigger.

>Be lower middle class white kid.
>Have to go to nigger school due to zoning because it looks bad to have a school be one race. So school districts are gerrymandered to hell.
>have to deal with niggers all day long for four years.
>From fucking around in classrooms and throwing shit at teachers to random fights.

Seriously you people 'and I use that term lightly' need to get your collective shit together.

Shut the fuck up and keep chugging along. You're black. Cool for you. It's not my white fault your inner cities lack father figures to keep kids off drugs and out of gangs and don't leave if there's a risk of such a thing.

Life is hard for every person. I'm white and I've been treated like shit, lied to, cheated on, and not given a chance because of superficial shit. Not happy with life? Get in line.

> Richer area
> More shit to steal
> More crime
No shit.

>Sup Forums
>anime image board
>hates weebs
wow you really are low IQ human.

>A9sCpElN
1 post by this ID

Your people like to come to our neighborhoods and commit crimes, so fuck off.

I wouldn't know user. I grew up in a really poor area. Yet even there, the violence isn't nearly as bad there as it is even in wealthier black communities. Pic related.

Really makes you think.

That's why the white privilege shit triggers me. I just can into western civilization, despite being a poorfag, and desperate at times. Tbh the biggest problems in the black community are:

>white liberal people who treat blacks like a pet project
>black apathy
>(((white))) liberal people who came up with the ghetto structure, and used sociological (((concepts))) to organize your poor communities
>black incompetence
>general plurality
>a social structure that favors antisocial tendencies (this is the case for all America)

Checked. Fuck this thread.

Maybe if you blacks started working on your communities instead of blaming whitey all the time, something might change.

ONLY ONE POST ...BAIT

You'd still have nothing or very little if you were black though. All nonblack people are privileged.

We have to worry about you nigger.
Also:
Keep your fucking niglet children in your god damned section 8 housing and out of my fucking yard.
This summer I'm laying animal traps.
Fuck your nignoggin kids.
REEEEEEEEEEE

>1 post by this nigger

>All nonblack people are privileged.

It's a false dichotomy desu.

Pretty fucking good? How else would it feel. My little brother can go out for bike rides and the only thing I have to worry about is pedophiles. Not some nigger sucker punching and stealing his bike, leaving him knocked out on the ground potentially fucked up.

Pretty much same situation as me, except meth hit my town pretty hard. It's like niggerdom in crystal form.

I was looking for places to move out with my immigrant friend from El Salvador. I'm an immigrant from the UK.

He kept finding these cheap ass houses in Oakland CA. He was fine with the murders and assaults on the crime maps I would pull up for the street. I was more worried about being a white cunt in those situations.

We didn't move out together.

Shut up faggot I'm white and lived in the black ghetto next to the projects my whole life.
Went to a 99% black school and you people bullied me my whole life.
Fuck you!!!

You have no idea how long the waiting lists are.

It's not like it happened slowly, my dad lost his job and suddenly we got fucked.

It feels fucking great to not be a nigger. Thanks for asking.

>Black man here who has lived in the inner city his entire life and grew up in the projects.
Black man.

Feels good.

Its great not being a nigger. But being around them is annoying

THIS
triple doubles, and trips of truthiness check and praise kek

>How does it feel to be a middle a class White male
pic related