How do Christians oppose Syrian refugees when the bible tells us in leviticus 19:33:-34 that " "When an alien lives...

How do Christians oppose Syrian refugees when the bible tells us in leviticus 19:33:-34 that " "When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."

Seriously, aren't you guys supposed to follow the bible or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

themattwalshblog.com/2014/04/07/jesus-didnt-care-about-being-nice-or-tolerant-and-neither-should-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do Christians oppose Syrian refugees
They don't. American Churches are huge refugee advocates. The ones that are anti refugee aren't real christians and are "Deus Vult" larpers

bump

This user gets it.

>Christcuck(s) BTFO

lmao im pretty sure that aliens r from space
also is this proof that jews are infact aliens?

They meant ayy lmao aliens.

Not mudskins.

You are correct, OP.

Sup Forums is the Antichrist.

Matthew 7:6
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."
We need to help them in their countries, not kill our countries by accepting their violent ideas.

>When an alien lives with you in your land
they're not in our land yet user
doesn't apply

Leviticus is part of the old testament (jew bible).

So let the israelis take in the refugees.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword"
- Mathew 10:34

What the fuck is this kikery...
Choke on a criplecock, retarded burger

>Old Testament
Lol
>when an alien lives with you
That's what's the US is preventing...

Also there's a fine line difference between opening your arms to a terrorist Trojan horse and accepting immigration.

what about the immigrants that are being deported for no reason

Reminder,, the >>TRUTH SQUAD

You are right. Here's what the christians should do:

>grab big fucking wooden cross
>drag it through streets
>make sure to kindly refuse any kind help or intervention
> pass out

This'll show them

>caring about leviticus
>caring about the laws a tribe of israel
lol nope

Just stop them before they get into your land, obviously.

You're taking these quotes out of context and warping it's original meaning....

>You're taking these quotes out of context and warping it's original meaning..
Ok mr. top-tier theologian, what did he actually mean then?

interesting read
>themattwalshblog.com/2014/04/07/jesus-didnt-care-about-being-nice-or-tolerant-and-neither-should-you/
>inb4 random blogpost

That assumes they're already living there, it says nothing of invaders.

That's why I'm a pantheist. Too much cuckery in religion.

Why does David Brock think that Sup Forums is Christian? Fuck off shill

Oh? What meaning do you give it? It's pretty self explanatory. Don't give away your precious and holy things to ungrateful people who will turn around and harm you anyway.

Leviticulture is also the part where it says gays are abominations and you shouldnt talk to women on their period

Read the passage the verse is in and it's pretty clear what he's talking about.

Its about a single guy, not a fucking horde, of muslims, that didnt exist when the bible was writed

>2017
>still worshipping a dead kike on a stick

christcucks destroyed Rome they will destroy America too

Remember the #1 ZOGbots are Christcucks

good digits
holy shit

fu you retard? look at htat faggy pepe pic! wtf are you 12? go kys you useless faggot

On the off-chance you're serious, God was talking to the Jews at that specific time, not to everyone at all times.

There's a bug difference between you doing something and your state doing something.

I never remember being an alien in Egypt.. must be referring to (((someone))) else

>There's a bug difference between you doing something and your state doing something.
I don't think /pol got the memo

>SWEDEN YES
>GERMANY LEL
>A FUCKING LEAF
>HUEHUE BRAZIL MONKEY
>TURKROACH GTFO
and so on and so on

Try harder pagans

>leviticus
leviticus is the jewish law and doesn't apply to gentiles (i.e. us)

How do you know? Anything to back up this statement

Leviticus has to do with the law of Moses, Christ abolished said law and we do not follow it.

And coming back on the point, most of these "refugees" dont even come from war zones, its malicious immigration