What are the chances your neo-nazi phase will end soon...

What are the chances your neo-nazi phase will end soon, sober up and you start joining your nearest American friends to #punchanazi?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer-reporter.com/20161201/election_argument_ends_with_assault_donora_police_say
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't punch guys who just want to MAGA, faggot.

> joining anti-white antifa
there's a difference between going off the redpill and becoming a full-fledged braindead SJW.

>Being a violent ape

Hello Maldraw you stupid zionist. Fuck off.

>malay drawflag butthurt no one likes his cartoons

sad!

Because I'm not a nigger who beats up 68 year old grandmas for voting Trump

Trump is coming to my city soon though, hope I get to kill a antifa faggot in self defense

observer-reporter.com/20161201/election_argument_ends_with_assault_donora_police_say

No one likes your shitty cartoons you stupid gook

its a fun meme where life hits you in the face
grow up

fuck your art is terrible. stop posting

fuck your face is terrible. someone should fix it

Man, if only we could all be adults like the guy shilling for his shitty comic on a board he openly insults

Redpilling isn't a phase, I've been like this for 10 years and will be for the rest of my life. I already know the truth and there's no point of being in denial.

Fuck off Malaymike

Dont sage my thread you pissy child

don't you have shitty comics to draw Mike?

lousy cunt

What the fuck is this truth you're talking about, shiteater?

Can't take a punch pussy?

If you're equating 'nazi' with 'further right than literal marxism' then you're in for a shock.

People become more conservative with age and this trend doesn't reverse.

Its their job, user

>implying that antifas have guts enough to get into a real fight instead of sucker punching and run

Yeah neo nazi OCs are fucking shitty aren't they? No wonder you stupid fucks deserve a good scalping

>your neo-nazi phase will end soon

>lets me spout all that shit while completely ignoring the fact that Bernie sanders and Hillary clinton are in their early 70s
>also dont mind me while I blame baby boomers for being responsible for the liberal movement in the modern day
I call you stupid fucks for a reason.